The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I prefer the housewives of New Jersey. I would love a bevvy session with big Theresa. Take me to New Jersey

Reactions: 4
Around 10 years ago I had the displeasure of attending London zoo at the same day and time as natasha Hamilton. We ended up going round the zoo practically together. She was with the Ryad partner at the time and small entourage of helpers. She was the most miserable, look at me weirdo, not really paying attention to the kids.
I thought at the time, maybe she was uncomfortable being in public, but now, after watching the show, I know she just is a miserable hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Natasha seems to think that atomic kitten were bigger than the spice girls
Yeah I’m late 20s and I wouldn’t know Natasha Hamilton if she passed me in the street… yet she acts like she’s SO famous. I’m not underestimating that AK were not known at the time, and maybe it was my taste in music growing up but I only know Kerry Katona from the group and that’s because of her I’m a celeb win and her unfortunately been held at z-lister fame from then on! Honestly couldn’t name another member 😂
The way there’s not been a single episode this season without her mentioning it 🤦‍♀️ so obvious she’s only on this to promote her album. Wonder if she’ll be back next season.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree about Natasha, I really wanted to like her as love scousers (got a big group of friends in Liverpool I kept in touch with after a holiday and they are the loveliest people). Does anyone remember the way AK jumped on the World Cup hype by changing the words to ‘whole again’ to ‘Southgate your the one, you still turn me on’ 😂😂😂😂😂
---
They went out and sung it too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree about Natasha, I really wanted to like her as love scousers (got a big group of friends in Liverpool I kept in touch with after a holiday and they are the loveliest people). Does anyone remember the way AK jumped on the World Cup hype by changing the words to ‘whole again’ to ‘Southgate your the one, you still turn me on’ 😂😂😂😂😂
---
They went out and sung it too 🤣
Omg I completely forgot about that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Natasha seems to think that atomic kitten were bigger than the spice girls
I always put them in the same category as liberty x and the sugar babes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I’m late 20s and I wouldn’t know Natasha Hamilton if she passed me in the street… yet she acts like she’s SO famous. I’m not underestimating that AK were not known at the time, and maybe it was my taste in music growing up but I only know Kerry Katona from the group and that’s because of her I’m a celeb win and her unfortunately been held at z-lister fame from then on! Honestly couldn’t name another member 😂
The way there’s not been a single episode this season without her mentioning it 🤦‍♀️ so obvious she’s only on this to promote her album. Wonder if she’ll be back next season.
Hopefully not 😜🤣

Reactions: 1
I was never a huge AK fan but I hated Liz McClarnon most. I used to live in Liverpool and I was out in town with my then boyfriend and his friend, and I had to leave to go to work. When I got home my bf told me that literally five minutes after I had left, Liz had walked past. BF was very relieved as he knew I would have gone for her (it’s a long story why I didn’t like her and potentially identifying so I’ll leave it at that)
I never minded Natasha, I thought she was alright.

Although I think that view has changed and I think she’s a complete cow (although I don’t dislike her as much as Lystra, who just makes me incredibly mad for some reason)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have mixed views on Lystra. I think she'd look alot better if she'd tone it down a little. The surgery, the nails, the teeth, it's all a bit much. I think she's over the top because she feels out of her depth, even though she's not - so that baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have mixed views on Lystra. I think she'd look alot better if she'd tone it down a little. The surgery, the nails, the teeth, it's all a bit much. I think she's over the top because she feels out of her depth, even though she's not - so that baffles me.
I just can't get my head round the length of her nails and the size of her bum 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think Rachel and Nick splitting is just a storyline and he might appear back on the scene once the season is over? Or is it just wishful thinking, I know some people weren't keen but I think they were good together.

Reactions: 6