The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Ampika really need to post her naked boob on Instagram. Her whole relationship with David Sullivan makes my skin crawl. I don’t care how much he’s worth. It’s absolutely grotesque. He looks like a little toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Ampika really need to post her naked boob on Instagram. Her whole relationship with David Sullivan makes my skin crawl. I don’t care how much he’s worth. It’s absolutely grotesque. He looks like a little toad.
A little toad with a big bank balance.
That means she has kissed him and he is her prince

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see rachel crying/sobbing on IG stories last night because she had hit her nose on an iron bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if these kinds of posts are annoying, but I just started watching for the first time and im up to season 7 and I have SO MANY THOUGHTS

• I'm ashamed to admit me and Ampika have a very similar sense of humour, so I missed her prescence when she left. She did get a bit annoying though in a group setting - I enjoyed her scenes with mark and the scenes with just one housewife etc rather than as a group
  • I thought magali was actually a good housewife
  • I actually can't get over Dawn randomly blurting out that Misse had a currant on her face. I must admit it made me laugh but more at the sheer shock of her saying it rather than it actually being funny
  • Stacy is so bleeping boring, my god. She has no personality at all! No idea why they kept her on for so long. I get that she's probably the richest but she brought nothing except a put on accent, insecurity about her class background, and picking on Esther with Seema
  • Seema has potential to be a great housewife but it really does feel like she is a mean girl but can't take any accountability for it.
  • The way all the girls treated Esther in her first season is appaling. It's clear they thought she was beneath them, and her openness about gold digging made them feel insecure that maybe the viewers would start thinking they were gold diggers too.
  • How on earth did the girls manage to blame Stacey's voicemail on esther? what?
  • I love Tanya. That is all.
  • At the start, I couldn't figure out why everyone hated Dawn, but the way she treated Leanne really soured me. Leanne literally looked like she was about to burst into tears 24/7. I'm aware she went a bit weird about COVID and vaccines though so I don't feel too sorry for her
  • I don't know if I didn't notice it before, or if she got sloppier as time went on, but it seems from season 6 onwards Dawn is constantly leaving events, ditching conversations and slurring all night. sniff sniff.
  • Leanne saying that when she met Wes she didn't know he was a footballer.....yeah right..
  • It's really annoying how pretty much all of them mention having another baby, like all the time. First Dawn, then Tanya (who actually had one, thank god), then Ampika, then Tanya again....seems super contrived
  • I like Rachel so far, but her husband is a bit weird. I always side eye men who try to encourage their wife to have a child when they clearly don't want one, especially when they already have FIVE.
  • The houses are SO GAUDY AND TACKY. But I kind of like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry if these kinds of posts are annoying, but I just started watching for the first time and im up to season 7 and I have SO MANY THOUGHTS

• I'm ashamed to admit me and Ampika have a very similar sense of humour, so I missed her prescence when she left. She did get a bit annoying though in a group setting - I enjoyed her scenes with mark and the scenes with just one housewife etc rather than as a group
  • I actually can't get over Dawn randomly blurting out that Misse had a currant on her face. I must admit it made me laugh but more at the sheer shock of her saying it rather than it actually being funny
  • Stacy is so bleeping boring, my god. She has no personality at all! No idea why they kept her on for so long. I get that she's probably the richest but she brought nothing except a put on accent, insecurity about her class background, and picking on Esther with Seema
  • Seema has potential to be a great housewife but it really does feel like she is a mean girl but can't take any accountability for it.
  • The way all the girls treated Esther in her first season is appaling. It's clear they thought she was beneath them, and her openness about gold digging made them feel insecure that maybe the viewers would start thinking they were gold diggers too.
  • How on earth did the girls manage to blame Stacey's voicemail on esther? what?
  • At the start, I couldn't figure out why everyone hated Dawn, but the way she treated Leanne really soured me. Leanne literally looked like she was about to burst into tears 24/7. I'm aware she went a bit weird about COVID and vaccines though so I don't feel too sorry for her
  • I don't know if I didn't notice it before, or if she got sloppier as time went on, but it seems from season 6 onwards Dawn is constantly leaving events, ditching conversations and slurring all night. sniff sniff.
  • Leanne saying that when she met Wes she didn't know he was a footballer.....yeah right..
  • It's really annoying how pretty much all of them mention having another baby, like all the time. First Dawn, then Tanya (who actually had one, thank god), then Ampika, then Tanya again....seems super contrived
  • I like Rachel so far, but her husband is a bit weird. I always side eye men who try to encourage their wife to have a child when they clearly don't want one, especially when they already have FIVE.
Agree with mostly everything you've said apart from Tanya, I did like her but post covid think she's a bleep. Leanne is a nut job now and of course she knew who wes was and now she's got his money and he's got nothing. Ampika and Magali were amazing housewives, they need them back. The show isn't what it was back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree with mostly everything you've said apart from Tanya, I did like her but post covid think she's a bleep. Leanne is a nut job now and of course she knew who wes was and now she's got his money and he's got nothing. Ampika and Magali were amazing housewives, they need them back. The show isn't what it was back then.
Oh really? I had no idea about Tanya lol oops 😯

Reactions: 1
Oh really? I had no idea about Tanya lol oops 😯
It's just my opinion on her and mainly due to her being another tin hatter. I also watched some episodes back and thought she was a bit of a bully as well.

Reactions: 8

this is really accurate 😂😂 I like Tanya. What did you think of Lauren?

Reactions: 1
I used to love Tanya but now she’s embarrassing and pretends to fall over or have some irrational fear or something just to seem like she’s funny. She’s a twit

Reactions: 10
I used to love Tanya but now she’s embarrassing and pretends to fall over or have some irrational fear or something just to seem like she’s funny. She’s a twit
And don't forget she pisses herself at least once an episode

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She's faker than her face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is really accurate 😂😂 I like Tanya. What did you think of Lauren?
you know what, my opinion on lauren constantly changes that's why i didn't include her in my little bitchfest! i do think season 1 lauren was her prime tbf

Reactions: 5