The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feature length video compilations introducing each segment :rolleyes:

Trying to pad out a dead show.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Looks like Nick is on holiday with Rachel.....did they really split up or was it a storyline? Or are they on holiday together as "friends" or did they miraculously book the same cruise 🤔🤣

Reactions: 5
I think this show has truly run its course. I barely got through this series and skipped lots of it. Dreadful cast, nothing really happens. For Lystra to come out of it well (IMHO!) it signals the end for me… Not even Wardeh and Magali returning can save it now.

Or could they…? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was thinking is Nicole racist, she seems to be gunning for Sheena and she doesn’t like Listra. Cracks me up she called them the witches of eastwick and as soon as Sheena snapped back, she’s like why you being nasty! Erm because you started it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dawn’s reaction when she sees us bitchy Tattlers actually talking kindly about her:

Get back on RHOC!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s because

Sinatta is So Macho 😜

Sorry I had to do it
I always get mixed up between So Macho and Macho Man. I remember when I think why would Sinita sing "I gotta be a Macho man".

Anyway, I'll never forget Dawn Ward screaming "Big Teeeefff" over the table at Tanya Bardsley.

• Haha
Looks like Nick is on holiday with Rachel.....did they really split up or was it a storyline? Or are they on holiday together as "friends" or did they miraculously book the same cruise 🤔🤣
Is he really?! Have you spotted him on her Instagram stories?

Reactions: 3
Look in the background on the steps and in the reflection on her glasses. It definitely looks like it is him
Oh it does look like him on the steps!!
---
Look in the background on the steps and in the reflection on her glasses. It definitely looks like it is him
Just looked at the comments on her most recent grid post and quite a few people are saying the same thing! Someone's said Nick was seen with Rachel on the day they flew out to the ship!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh it does look like him on the steps!!
---

Just looked at the comments on her most recent grid post and quite a few people are saying the same thing! Someone's said Nick was seen with Rachel on the day they flew out to the ship!
She seems to be on a girls trip with Maria Fowler from Towie and someone else I cant remember their name.
Good for her if she is back with Nick. Maybe they decided to give it another go after the season ended. I can understand the weird place she was in divorcing, selling up, having a grandkid. Maybe they hyped up the break up for the show 🤔

She seems to be on a girls trip with Maria Fowler from Towie and someone else I cant remember their name.
Good for her if she is back with Nick. Maybe they decided to give it another go after the season ended. I can understand the weird place she was in divorcing, selling up, having a grandkid. Maybe they hyped up the break up for the show 🤔
I really hope they're back together!!

Just watched Episode 3. What went on between Lystra and Nicole at the end?

Seema seems to need a Pal where she pretends to sit on the fence but is actually dripping shite into her ear. Wasn’t it Stacey who called bitching to Ester’s voicemail? And Seema was part of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell do they call you miss marple. Well spotted
Confession time.... I saw a comment on one of her posts about him in the background but then I noticed him in the glasses

I hope they are back together as they seemed to be happy

Rachel is on a freebie holiday #ad in her Insta posts. Boils my blood all these freebies these z listers get.. 🙄

Reactions: 9
just watched the reunion

I really think Paige is the most unlikeable character they've had on in quite a while. she is mostly harmless but is SO annoying. her voice is annoying, what she says is annoying, I hate how she pretends to be even thicker than she actually is, she just giggles and offers no interesting conversation. really hope they don't bring her back on!

Reactions: 20
just watched the reunion

I really think Paige is the most unlikeable character they've had on in quite a while. she is mostly harmless but is SO annoying. her voice is annoying, what she says is annoying, I hate how she pretends to be even thicker than she actually is, she just giggles and offers no interesting conversation. really hope they don't bring her back on!
Agreed! I also find her really awkward and unnatural on the camera. I’ve noticed she doesn’t really commit to a sentence when she says it and just drifts off until someone interrupts. When she joined I swore she was being fed lines by the producers… she’s horrid

Reactions: 14
Just watched Episode 3. What went on between Lystra and Nicole at the end?

Seema seems to need a Pal where she pretends to sit on the fence but is actually dripping shite into her ear. Wasn’t it Stacey who called bitching to Ester’s voicemail? And Seema was part of that.
Lystra was the most sensible pointing out that she and hana didn’t get on and how she could never see them being friendly but now they are friends and perhaps Nicole could one day be friends with her or whoever she fricking hates this month

Reactions: 8
I'm so invested in this, I dreamed last night that I met one of Rachel's daughters and told her that people think her mum's back with nick 🤣🤣🤣

I'll see myself out 🚪

• Haha
Reactions: 12