Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninajay

I’ve had some tea spilt my way that Tanya’s in an unhappy relationship with a cheating Phil. And currently have a cocaine addiction in common with Lystra.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

MrsKnowstheScore

ex WAG Misse Beqiri stole my friends small business clothes and never promoted them. She asked for a ton of clothes to be sent to her in return for tagging and posting them, took the clothes and never promoted and ignored all communications. Horrible and nasty human being

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

CharlotteWebb

They are the family that takes over the whole pool and you hope your 2 week holiday doesn’t clash with them the whole time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Mejustme

VIP Member
I just can't take listeria seriously, she's like a comedy drag act you find on Blackpool sea front 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Darby is pregnant by a man twice her age who has a record for domestic violence and isn’t allowed to see his existing child.
Only Dawn Ward as a mother could think this union is positive, because he has a few quid 🤢.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

HarrisD

Why do they keep dragging Nick and Royston out to appear on the show. They add nothing, I find them so irritating.

• Sick
Reactions: 28

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Last night’s episode... Nicole and Joe talking about sex 🤢🤮

Tanya just said she got thrown off a horse years ago so won’t go anywhere near one... did she not going horse riding a couple of series’ ago and pissed her pants?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Just looked on dawns insta and the family picture with the footballer holding his fiancé’s ring finger up looks so awkward.

also very strange both have proposed in front of dawn and Ashley. Dawn is such a control freak

• Haha

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
What mother and father go on holiday leaving their children behind but take the adult kids with them? Very weird set-up if you ask me.

I remember as a kid getting jealous when my parents got a take-away with my brother when I wasn’t at home😹

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Nicole can’t win with listra, that clear the air chat was super frustrating
Listeria went in there with one agenda. To belittle Nicole. She only agreed to it under pressure from seema and lauren, to make them think she could be a reasonable human being.
I don't even like Nicole, but "Apologise to my coat!" FUCK OFF! Yeah, I'm sorry yer coat has to endure your fat red rum arse and beach ball tits, poor coat. Surely black women must look at her and cringe.:unsure: So many black ladies out there who would kill for that gig and be good representatives for strong funny smart black women ... and they pick a black Katie price, fugly and bad tempered with an arse that has it's own post code. All the housewives are unlikeable , some just a bit less so, but Listeria makes me want to hurl.
Not sure what is going on with Tanya. Something isn't right. I'm not buying this "new meds and found Jesus" shite. People generally turn to religion if there is a problem in their lives they can't fix with money or surgery. Mark my words ladies and gents, before the season is over there will be rumours around tanya and "my Phil".;)
The new woman, Debbie débacle, fake as fuck. Slithered in, absorbed the atmosphere of who was potential top dog, and aligned herself accordingly.
Lauren. Boring. Hannah, dull. Seema, fence sitter but just about bearable. Rachel, cocky with her new tits and face work, but again bearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unfortunately the series has come to an end it's just crap utter crap.
On the other hand watching the clampits Ward Family and all the hangers on do Mykonos is pure entertainment.
That group of idiots have more plastic than a Barbie manufacturering factory in China. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I'm from Manchester and get what you're saying as both are in Trafford Council. Personally I would class them as Cheshire and tend to think Altrincham as the last place in that location as being in Manchester.

A lot of housewives are from Hale or Hale Barns. Lauren is in Hale and Ampika is in Hale Barns. I think Seema lives in Bowden from what I remember.
I'm from Manchester, but live in Cheshire now. I just find it annoying that they now come under Greater Manchester, but won't admit that, they have to say it's Cheshire because they think it sounds better. Cheshire isn't all that great. I also think that the housewives should actually live in Cheshire, not historical Cheshire.
I like annoying them, in my old my job I had to send letters to people in Hale and Alty and I always made a point of writing Greater Manchester to piss them off and because I'm petty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn't she got to the papers saying that her daughter had to leave college because she was bullied?
Ummmm well the Daughter apparently likes the white stuff as much as mummy dearest and fell of a stage during rehearsal for a college production.
She was expelled.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Em_

VIP Member
jhilleaf is a yoke of a young one 🤢🤢🤢 she is a very very miserable angry little girl... she has the nastiest attitude I have ever seen just read her tweets.... she’s a miserable cunt! Always bitching at something! And it doesn’t surprise at all she is clout chasing on this... if you saw the video of her throwing flower pots in the restaurant... as if she is innocent!! She’s only looking for attention.. seriously girl get over it...

Seriously... trying to make out they were attacked for no reason 🤥🤥🤥
Hi Dawn 👋

• Haha

Miss A

Do Darby and Taylor have careers? Do they work, have they qualified in any field of work? Or are they just influencers?
Derby used to be in a band and show jump? In one episode Dawn was boasting to Hannah how her kids were proper influencers unlike Hannah ….no she’s only a qualified dentist with qualifications under her belt when all the reality crap falls through !

• Haha