The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know the info on Tanya and Christine? She doesn’t follow Christine on Insta and I’ve noticed Adam who was tanyas assistant is now with Christine. Thought they were close friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone know the info on Tanya and Christine? She doesn’t follow Christine on Insta and I’ve noticed Adam who was tanyas assistant is now with Christine. Thought they were close friends.
Ooh yes you're right, Christine follows Tanya but not the other way round although on Christine's post of the twins birthday party Tanya has liked it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Shows just how fickle these type of celebs are. All narcissistic, egotistic flakes. No wonder they can’t seem to keep friends for long.
Saying that ( as much as I dislike her clothing designs ) Seema seems to be a well rounded person. Her marriage and family life seems pretty happy.
Even though Dawn is still very married to Ash, I don’t believe they are without underlying issues. Esther went with her man for money, got all tattooed up for him, but it looks like he is some kind of control freak so now her bubble is about to burst. Lystra got a pot of gold from her ex, but is now looking for a new older rich muggings.( I thought you was a strong independent woman Lystra? ) I think Debbie is a fraud, and Nicole has body/face dysmorphia. Christine Mc Guinness is a one trip, tits n arse, pony ( who loves herself ). No wonder Paddy had a secret rendezvous with Nicole Appleton, as I bet she actually has a personality and is not all fake tits n arse.
So don’t ever envy these women, they have a bit of money, but not much else going for them! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I can honestly say I don't envy any of them either. They're hardly aspirational.

Note how lame and lifeless Darby and her boyfriend were! I know its his second kid but Jesus, they couldn't look less interested!

• Haha
Is Darby not due really soon anyway? Bit late for a gender reveal or does it just feel like she’s been pregnant forever?😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I would be really interested if the ladies that say they know Tanya could spill the🍵☕ on her lovely daughter Gabrielle ?

Tanya is one of the biggest fans of the white marching powder in Cheshire it's a well known fact. So what she now tries to pretend she as her clean living lifestyle is smoke and mirrors.
The only God Tanya prays too is the god of Columbia.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I would be really interested if the ladies that say they know Tanya could spill the🍵☕ on her lovely daughter Gabrielle ?

Tanya is one of the biggest fans of the white marching powder in Cheshire it's a well known fact. So what she now tries to pretend she as her clean living lifestyle is smoke and mirrors.
The only God Tanya prays too is the god of Columbia.
Didn't she got to the papers saying that her daughter had to leave college because she was bullied?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't she got to the papers saying that her daughter had to leave college because she was bullied?
Ummmm well the Daughter apparently likes the white stuff as much as mummy dearest and fell of a stage during rehearsal for a college production.
She was expelled.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ummmm well the Daughter apparently likes the white stuff as much as mummy dearest and fell of a stage during rehearsal for a college production.
She was expelled.
Ah, I could believe that. I could believe them doing it together.

• Wow
Just watched today’s episode. I really do not like Lystra. Imagine going on a blind date and she turns up - you’d go to the toilet and climb out of the window. Her voice is always so much louder than everyone else’s, like she thinks that what she has to say is far more important than anyone else.

Debbie with those dolls? Weird.

And Tanya asking Nicole to pray with her. In a BAR!! I’d have told her to do one!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember when Lauren launched her umm perfume. Correct me if I'm wrong it was launched in Hoopers department store in Wilmslow.
A few days later members of her all so close group of housewife were returning it asking for a refund. They actually had the ermm perfume that smelled of desperation gifted.
When you know u know👁👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually didn't mind today's ep mainly because there wasn't a dinner party that decends predictably into a huge row, plus there was very little hannah screentime 🤪

Reactions: 4
Ah Hoopers. I have never encountered such rude, stand offish assistants.
I've heard of hoopers, but never been in, but I've only ever been to Wilmslow a handful of times as it's the other end of Cheshire. I wanted to have a nosey at Tanya's shop, which I believe is tiny. I don't know how she makes any money selling the tat that she sells at those prices.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.