The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicole's had a nose job?!?! Why? There was nothing wrong with her nose!
She did actually post the ‘tip’ that had been wrong for some time ( not born with it)…

I can’t stand her now. I used to think she was ok, but how she behaved through the height of the pandemic really wound me up, she’s a selfish twit. Tanya needs to lay off the surgery, she looks awful and the adhd diagnosis just screams bullshit to me, just to get her attention,
and now she’s spouting ‘CV19’ crap on her IG page too.

Then again, she ain’t the brightest and she ain’t shagging the brightest either..🤷🏻‍♀️

All over her mate Caffy ( should be isolating for10 days!!)….. Scum 🤢 that prove money doesn’t buy class, morals or sense of pride.🙄🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She did actually post the ‘tip’ that had been wrong for some time ( not born with it)…

and now she’s spouting ‘CV19’ crap on her IG page too.

Then again, she ain’t the brightest and she ain’t shagging the brightest either..🤷🏻‍♀️

All over her mate Caffy ( should be isolating for10 days!!)….. Scum 🤢 that prove money doesn’t buy class, morals or sense of pride.🙄🥴
I stopped following her in December. It says a lot that her best mate was in prison for being part of a drug gang. Tanya is as rough as.....
Her brother in law spread covid round all those twats, Wayne Rooney being one of them.

Reactions: 11
“ Karcrashians “ how brilliantly accurate 🤣

I think the Wards definitely need their own thread on Tattle.

Very interesting that the video of Taylor Ward and any mention of it has now completely disappeared from the woman involved in the brawl with her’s IG page???? I wonder of the Wards threatened legal action or paid her off?

More likely got a pay off from Taylors footballer fiance, me thinks 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
“ Karcrashians “ how brilliantly accurate 🤣

I think the Wards definitely need their own thread on Tattle.

Very interesting that the video of Taylor Ward and any mention of it has now completely disappeared from the woman involved in the brawl with her’s IG page???? I wonder of the Wards threatened legal action or paid her off?

More likely got a pay off from Taylors footballer fiance, me thinks 🧐
Was it not on her stories? Stories are only there for 24 hours.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know who Taylor ward is but head over to @jhilleaf on twitter, shes one of the girls involved and is posting all the receipts

Reactions: 4
The irony of shouting about being recorded when they put every inch of their lives online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks, I was looking at instagram, didn't think of twitter. I saw Ashley was part of it as well. The men looked aggressive. I think the model was telling the truth, the Wards are rough as.
The Wards believe they are some kind of A list celebs, but unless you watch RHOC, you wouldn’t have a clue who Dawn, Taylor and the rest of the motley crew are? You may recognise Riyad, but nobody else. ( I bet his ex wife is loving all this! ).
I feel like paying for them to have another week out there as it was so entertaining. Shall we have a whip round?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
jhilleaf is a yoke of a young one 🤢🤢🤢 she is a very very miserable angry little girl... she has the nastiest attitude I have ever seen just read her tweets.... she’s a miserable bleep! Always bitching at something! And it doesn’t surprise at all she is clout chasing on this... if you saw the video of her throwing flower pots in the restaurant... as if she is innocent!! She’s only looking for attention.. seriously girl get over it...

Seriously... trying to make out they were attacked for no reason 🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 3
jhilleaf is a yoke of a young one 🤢🤢🤢 she is a very very miserable angry little girl... she has the nastiest attitude I have ever seen just read her tweets.... she’s a miserable bleep! Always bitching at something! And it doesn’t surprise at all she is clout chasing on this... if you saw the video of her throwing flower pots in the restaurant... as if she is innocent!! She’s only looking for attention.. seriously girl get over it...

Seriously... trying to make out they were attacked for no reason 🤥🤥🤥
Hi Dawn 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually agree with you @speakyourtruth it’s convenient the video ends where it does then another video Taylor is being nice to the girl about the phone? I don’t actually think that much went on they’ve just made something out of nothing.

Reactions: 1
Jill never posted the video of her loosing it inside in the restaurant!... throwing flower pots and shrieking like I dunno what 🙄 you are only seeing one side of it... and from what I’ve seen ok the wards aren’t liked... for whatever reason... grand.. I’m not housewives fan I’ve never watched it.... but I do think it’s wrong these onlyfans girls are making a bigger issue of it... or at least trying to!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.