The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicole is so stretched in the face, it looks so painful..her eyes are up at her ears ..remember she said she was a size 10 in the last season 😂😂😂 Hanna is a stuck up little madam, such a snobby moo 🐮 seema is much more classy and professional.
Every show I want to get a pair of scissors onto Laurens and Nicoles extensions, as feel they would looks so much better with shoulder length hair. When you’re older, you need to have fab condition hair to wear it long. It works with the others ( apart from Lystra who wears a wig! ) but not with those two.
Also, I “ get “ Nicoles SOH, and think when people dislike her, they don’t always understand her humour. It’s quirky like Laurens. If Lauren came in as a newby with her SOH now, I also think she would have been disliked. At least finally they are getting to understand Nicoles humour a bit more now ( apart from Lystra who is too far up her own ginormous arse to understand things like humour ).😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nicole is so stretched in the face, it looks so painful..her eyes are up at her ears ..remember she said she was a size 10 in the last season 😂😂😂 Hanna is a stuck up little madam, such a snobby moo 🐮 seema is much more classy and professional.
I saw Nicole not long ago and she is actually very slim. It was actually the day she filmed her conversation with Debbie in the restaurant.

I was thinking she looks so much thinner in person. I do think she wears clothes that are too tight and/or don't flatter her.

Seema is ok but I think she's very media savvy. Remember when she first joined and how much she bitched about people with Stacey. Now she stays out of everything to maintain her image.

Reactions: 13
I know she’s annoying but I loved hanna telling listeria to wind her neck in, that’s what she needed to not be shouted down for a change

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I had higher expectations for Hanna. She was qualified and built up her practice based on that. Her source of income wasn't linked to her husband like the other women. She didn't have the fake boobs, fake lips and just seemed a bit more normal. I also think she was unfairly treated by Dawn. But now? She looks ridiculous with those lips but more egregiously, she's annoying AF!
What has happened to Hannah’s lips 👄
She used to look nice but when she was shouting at lystra they looked ridiculous

I used to love this programme but now it’s just aimless
Tanya is just going through the motions ditto Seema it’s had it’s day but I watch it out of grim fascination

Reactions: 14
Haha, laughed at Listeria nearly choking on "wind yer neck in":love:. I can't stand either of them, but Listeria having a break down was hilarious, as was BFF Tanya practically carrying her uo the stairs out of the way.
Lauren, give it a rest with the Big Dick obsession. It stopped being funny after the third time.

On the plus side, Tanya has started drinking again. Let the fun begin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dawn’s 12 year old daughter on Instagram 🤦🏽‍♀️
The model poses and hair scraping back has already started… 😶

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hanna is an annoying stuck up cow. I know Martin is her husband and she loves him (surprised it’s possible to love him more than he loves himself) but the way she goes on and on about how great he is, is nauseating. Give it a rest, he’s not the only man on the planet to work hard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She keeps referring to him as the “king of aesthetics” I think after that comment more people will support Seemas business..I noticed that Olivia Attwood was getting treatments from them today 😄 there are loads of really hard working medical professionals who offer aesthetics.. if he’s that good then he won’t feel threatened 🧐 Hanna is just a snooty cow

Hanna is an annoying stuck up cow. I know Martin is her husband and she loves him (surprised it’s possible to love him more than he loves himself) but the way she goes on and on about how great he is, is nauseating. Give it a rest, he’s not the only man on the planet to work hard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She keeps referring to him as the “king of aesthetics” I think after that comment more people will support Seemas business..I noticed that Olivia Attwood was getting treatments from them today 😄 there are loads of really hard working medical professionals who offer aesthetics.. if he’s that good then he won’t feel threatened 🧐 Hanna is just a snooty cow

You can’t move for aesthetic clinics in this part of Cheshire … wouldn’t surprise me if some are a money laundering operation

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I see Taylor has got engaged to the boyfriend! Haven’t they only been together 2 minutes and he’s already been hardly married and divorced with a young child. She’s so young to get tied into all that. Footballer though, so a good catch in Dawn’s eyes, no doubt been pushing it along the whole time…
Ive just looked at some of Taylors photos im not being mean but im wondering if shes pregnant, she looks larger than normal esp her boobs

Reactions: 8
Just looked on dawns insta and the family picture with the footballer holding his fiancé’s ring finger up looks so awkward.

also very strange both have proposed in front of dawn and Ashley. Dawn is such a control freak

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just looked on dawns insta and the family picture with the footballer holding his fiancé’s ring finger up looks so awkward.

also very strange both have proposed in front of dawn and Ashley. Dawn is such a control freak
Michael Jackson proposed in front of them as well.

I’m surprised they’ve not filmed the proposal, it seems to be the done thing now. I thought the way they were posing and him holding up her hand like that, looked like he owned her, very controlling.

Reactions: 20
Ive just looked at some of Taylors photos im not being mean but im wondering if shes pregnant, she looks larger than normal esp her boobs
Agree, she definitely looks like there is some weight on. Either that or it’s an incredibly unflattering outfit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.