The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do, I bet they are horrible little ****s in school. Does she live in Wilmslow? I know her kids go to a normal state school, so wondered if it was in Wilmslow, as there is a bad estate there.
Yeah lives in Wilmslow . Her daughter went to Wilmslow high , the only high school in the area, (I went to the same many years ago HHaha!) there are estates everywhere to be fair , they’re not that bad they live in the centre of Wilmslow, not really close to the estates ... as for her boys I think they go to a local primary

Reactions: 2
How long are they going to drag out this psychic stuff? It's so dull

Seems like Debbie has nothing else to offer. Can't see her lasting past 1 series.

Reactions: 7
Ha ,ha he does, the whole lot of them look like a bunch of scalllies. Where is she from?
Do you mean Tanya? I think she’s from Ashton in Makerfield, but I could be wrong.

How long are they going to drag out this psychic stuff? It's so dull

Seems like Debbie has nothing else to offer. Can't see her lasting past 1 series.
Yeah, Debbie is a random signing for me. When she kicked off at Nicole in ep 2 it came from nowhere as if someone had told her to overreact. She doesn’t seem to offer anything and just seems a bit nice and normal (apart from the stairs thing 🙄)

Ha ,ha he does, the whole lot of them look like a bunch of scalllies. Where is she from?
She’s an army child so moved around a lot. She did most of her growing up in Catterick and Richmond in North Yorks. Her parents are from the Wigan area so she has the Lancashire link.

Reactions: 4
Wondering what this has to do with being from Cheshire (being from there myself) at all, as many of them are not.

Lystra - does she still live in Stafford?

Hannah - lives in Bowdon, Trafford, Greater Manchester and practises in St Helens, Merseyside

Debbie, Rachel, Tanya, think they live in Styal and Wilmslow Cheshire respectively and Lauren, Seema, Nicole.

Ester living in North Wales now making a guest appearance.

I was revisited some old series a few months ago and Lystra was a dancer at an event in a previous episode! Good for watching some of the hotels and restaurants l know though.

Reactions: 5
Debbie in a previous episode has a stair 🙄 phobia because she once got her heel caught in her coat and fell. Next episode she’s seeking counselling from the Speakmans because her phobia/ fake anxiety is caused from being put up bed as a child and seeing ghosts. Cue miraculous ‘cure’ as obviously has realised she’s going to get filmed climbing stairs at some point and needs to avoid being called out. What an absolute pile of crap 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah lives in Wilmslow . Her daughter went to Wilmslow high , the only high school in the area, (I went to the same many years ago HHaha!) there are estates everywhere to be fair , they’re not that bad they live in the centre of Wilmslow, not really close to the estates ... as for her boys I think they go to a local primary
I had family that lived on an estate in Wilmslow, so I'm just going off them, t
Wondering what this has to do with being from Cheshire (being from there myself) at all, as many of them are not.

Lystra - does she still live in Stafford?

Hannah - lives in Bowdon, Trafford, Greater Manchester and practises in St Helens, Merseyside

Debbie, Rachel, Tanya, think they live in Styal and Wilmslow Cheshire respectively and Lauren, Seema, Nicole.

Ester living in North Wales now making a guest appearance.

I was revisited some old series a few months ago and Lystra was a dancer at an event in a previous episode! Good for watching some of the hotels and restaurants l know though.
I like spotting places, although they don't often venture to my part of Cheshire, apart from the odd episode in Chester. I think Rachel is the only one from Cheshire, not that I can talk as I'm not from here, just live here.
I thought Ester lived in Chester, I'm guessing she just worked in platinum lounge.

Do you mean Tanya? I think she’s from Ashton in Makerfield, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, Debbie is a random signing for me. When she kicked off at Nicole in ep 2 it came from nowhere as if someone had told her to overreact. She doesn’t seem to offer anything and just seems a bit nice and normal (apart from the stairs thing 🙄)
Thanks, meant Tanya. I wasn't sure where she was from. I remember her getting offended when Misse called scousers, but I didn't detect a axouse accent, so wondered if she had a link to there, it was from a Scouse overspill town.

Reactions: 3
Agree, I doubt she cares about the dog and if she truly cared about animals, she'd have a rescue
I think it’s a bit unfair to say that if you don’t have a rescue dog then you don’t care about animals! I admit that Lystra and many ‘reality’ stars these days use dogs because they are fashionable etc but not everyone has the means to cope with rescue dogs as some of them have issues and some want them from puppies, or they have someone they know whose dog had a litter and they get a puppy from them because they know and trust the person.

I have a tortoiseshell cat and I got her the very day she turned 12 weeks as the woman I got her from cats had kittens and she offered me one and I took it, and I love her to bits and I care more about animals than I do some humans so I think that’s slightly judgemental and wrong. Most people that get animals love and care for them or else why would they go to the trouble of getting one, I think whilst Lystra is stupid dying her dog then I think she most likely loves it to bits, albeit not thinking properly about dying it, I wouldn’t dye my dog but if it was genuinely unsafe then these places that do it would be shut down no? Do they get done at the groomers?

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a bit unfair to say that if you don’t have a rescue dog then you don’t care about animals! I admit that Lystra and many ‘reality’ stars these days use dogs because they are fashionable etc but not everyone has the means to cope with rescue dogs as some of them have issues and some want them from puppies, or they have someone they know whose dog had a litter and they get a puppy from them because they know and trust the person.

I have a tortoiseshell cat and I got her the very day she turned 12 weeks as the woman I got her from cats had kittens and she offered me one and I took it, and I love her to bits and I care more about animals than I do some humans so I think that’s slightly judgemental and wrong. Most people that get animals love and care for them or else why would they go to the trouble of getting one, I think whilst Lystra is stupid dying her dog then I think she most likely loves it to bits, albeit not thinking properly about dying it, I wouldn’t dye my dog but if it was genuinely unsafe then these places that do it would be shut down no? Do they get done at the groomers?
I don't want to derail the thread, but in my opinion if you genuinely cares about dogs, you'd get a rescue. There are so many dogs in rescue centres that need loving homes. Personally, I could never buy a dog as I'd feel guilty for supporting breeders and not adopting a dog that needs a home. I don't have a dog, because I have young children and rescue centres don't let you adopt dogs with children under a certain age. I know I'm judging people for not rescuing, but I can't help it. Anyway, that's just my opinion and most people disagree with me, so I'll leave it at that and won't derail anymore.

Reactions: 10

I like spotting places, although they don't often venture to my part of Cheshire, apart from the odd episode in Chester. I think Rachel is the only one from Cheshire, not that I can talk as I'm not from here, just live here.
I thought Ester lived in Chester, I'm guessing she just worked in platinum lounge.

Thanks, meant Tanya. I wasn't sure where she was from. I remember her getting offended when Misse called scousers, but I didn't detect a axouse accent, so wondered if she had a link to there, it was from a Scouse overspill town.
I’m from the north west too and Manchester is our stomping ground for a night out so I like seeing places they visit too! I’ve seen a few of them on a couple of occasions knocking about. They also go further afield (I think basically anywhere that will offer them a Freebie in return for a mention) as they went to a spa in golf club near Preston in an early series.
I did see a piece on the local news where a small restaurant wasn’t happy as they had been approached to offer a freebie and refused.
I have a friend from Ashton in M and she can sound Scouse. It isn’t far away so maybe that’s why, though Tanya does love a bandwagon 😂

I’m from the north west too and Manchester is our stomping ground for a night out so I like seeing places they visit too! I’ve seen a few of them on a couple of occasions knocking about. They also go further afield (I think basically anywhere that will offer them a Freebie in return for a mention) as they went to a spa in golf club near Preston in an early series.
I did see a piece on the local news where a small restaurant wasn’t happy as they had been approached to offer a freebie and refused.
I have a friend from Ashton in M and she can sound Scouse. It isn’t far away so maybe that’s why, though Tanya does love a bandwagon 😂
I think that was in Chester, I remember reading about a restaurant in Chester that wouldn't give them a freebie, so they went to piccolinos.
There was a cake shop near me that had been asked for a free cake and did a post about it. The cake maker didn't name the 'celeb', but the rumours at the time were that it was for Dawn Ward for one of her kids.

Attachments

• Wow
[/QUOTE]

The estates in Wilmslow and Handforth are Manchester overspill (well, were. They've been there for a long time now).

Wilmslow High is the only local high school and it's enormous. In the 70s/80s there were four schools (boys grammar, girls' grammar, boys' secondary modern, girls' secondary modern) and then they joined them all up as one massive comprehensive.

Reactions: 5
I am just fastforwarding past Debbie's bits. So boring and I hate how she makes her money from bullshit psychic chat lines.

Reactions: 15
Why do they keep dragging Nick and Royston out to appear on the show. They add nothing, I find them so irritating.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I missed last weeks and I’ll not watch yesterday’s if Nick and Royston are in it. I find them so awful to watch.

They bring absolutely nothing to the show. Really had hoped we’d seen the back of them after Dawn left. Apart from clinging onto Lystra last series I thought they hated everyone else. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
They bring absolutely nothing to the show. Really had hoped we’d seen the back of them after Dawn left. Apart from clinging onto Lystra last series I thought they hated everyone else. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They probably hate Dawn and Lystra, I think they just want to align themselves with who they see as the Queen Bee. Are they still friends with Dawn?

I don't want to derail the thread, but in my opinion if you genuinely cares about dogs, you'd get a rescue. There are so many dogs in rescue centres that need loving homes. Personally, I could never buy a dog as I'd feel guilty for supporting breeders and not adopting a dog that needs a home. I don't have a dog, because I have young children and rescue centres don't let you adopt dogs with children under a certain age. I know I'm judging people for not rescuing, but I can't help it. Anyway, that's just my opinion and most people disagree with me, so I'll leave it at that and won't derail anymore.
The sad thing is, instead of these celebs getting rescue dogs, they just create more dogs that need rescuing once the novelty wears off. Animals are not accessories or IG props. Remember the micro pig craze. Where are are those abandoned pigs now I wonder????

They are vile

Quite correct, Ester did live in Chester, latter years she has lived around Conwy or thereabouts (nothing she hasn't made public on her IG) as well as Gibraltar of course, visiting her guy.

Yes I've read that before Rachel is the only one born & bred Cheshire (though I'm not sure about Lauren too?).

Had to giggle seeing Lystra has gotten herself onto the show. In the previous series where she was a dancer at some outdoor carnival, vying for the camera. I'll have to revisit that and try and find it, a few series ago maybe series 8 or something. Lystra and her daughter doing a photo shoot - sorry but IMHO neither are pretty or model material.

The restaurant they wanted a freebee in was Covino. They probably got more publicity by making it public that they had refused the request.

I'm noticing now, every clip in their homes, the same fake flowers are added. Not to mention the same shots of jewellery, well to do shoppers etc when they cut to those scenes.

I don't dislike the girl but has anyone else noticed Christine's change in appearance? Possibly her nose? Seemed to be summer last year her appearance, as in facial features changed, became a bit more chiselled. Her business of course but she looked fine as she was.

Every time I watch it seems to be more to promote their current business ventures than anything else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.