The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately no thread suggestion was put forward so its #3

Previous thread:

Continue here ⬇⬇

Reactions: 1
I’ve just clicked who Hanna reminds me off... that Nadia woman off Loose Women!

snd omg at the Leanne news.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hanna has just posted a picture of the baby's feet and someone has asked when they will reveal his picture as well as the name. Apparently its going to be 23rd of this month when OK magazine comes out. Someone who clearly isn't a fan of Hanna's commented " These Z listers make money out of anything, pathetic". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've tried to find something online about Leanne and Wes breaking up but cant find anything! Surely The Scum or DM would be covering that kind of tit?

Reactions: 8
So finally the big reveal we’ve all been on tenterhooks and losing sleep waiting for 🤣 it’s baby Kinsellaaaaaa AKA Maximus!
7E6A0B35-C9FE-4F4D-B423-691C07744F71.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it’s all filters and make up but she looks amazing. What a beautiful baby too. Not sure on the name either!

Reactions: 5
Wow. Lystra’s stories for her birthday today. I think she’s the most self obsessed housemate I’ve watched and that’s really saying something. 😱

Reactions: 14
Wow. Lystra’s stories for her birthday today. I think she’s the most self obsessed housemate I’ve watched and that’s really saying something. 😱

One word... TACKY 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

And who on Gods earth would buy those stupid mother duckin lashes that she wears...

I’m sure I read somewhere that ‘certain ladies’ began wearing false eyelashes as they stopped certain ‘fluids’ getting into their eyes...
Can’t help but think of this when seeing Listeria’s overkill fir lashes...

So little class she doesn’t know she’s trash 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.