The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit rich coming from the account of a woman who wears her mask under her chin. 🙄
She's such a twit. I'm surprised that she has the brains not to spout as much nonsense as her mate Leanne, it's pretty obvious to me that Tanya is another tin hat crackpot.

Reactions: 9
They just look like typical Brits Abroad. Also praying in front of everyone, she knows how silly she looks.

(not got anything against public worshiping at all, it just doesn’t feel genuine coming from TB)

Reactions: 13
They just look like typical Brits Abroad. Also praying in front of everyone, she knows how silly she looks.

(not got anything against public worshiping at all, it just doesn’t feel genuine coming from TB)
Ffs, she's now praying, she is so full of tit. If she's suddenly a 'christian' she doesn't display any Christian values.

Reactions: 10
Tanya's kids look like little arseholes!

Also Phil gives me Colin from Trollied vibes!!
They do, I bet they are horrible little ****s in school. Does she live in Wilmslow? I know her kids go to a normal state school, so wondered if it was in Wilmslow, as there is a bad estate there.

Reactions: 11
They are the family that takes over the whole pool and you hope your 2 week holiday doesn’t clash with them the whole time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did anyone see this yesterday she’s deleted it all off now
What’s the betting this piece of gossip doesn’t ever make filming! They’d far rather film fake storylines than deal with anything real!

Reactions: 22
I’m catching up with this season, just watching ep 2. Joe and Nicole’s home massage 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮 omg

And why does it look like Rachel has either joined in or done her make up in the car! This program 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought menagerie was seema and Stacy investment and boujee was Lystras? I’m sure seema and Stacy had a hand in menagerie years ago

Reactions: 16
I thought menagerie was seema and Stacy investment and boujee was Lystras? I’m sure seema and Stacy had a hand in menagerie years ago
It was Stacey and Seema who co-owned Menagerie, we saw Stacey in there one evening and she was absolutely lovely.

Reactions: 2
They are the family that takes over the whole pool and you hope your 2 week holiday doesn’t clash with them the whole time
A bleeping gang of chavs staying at one of the most nicest hotels in the algarve..I'd be fuming if they were next to me at the pool.

Her stories bore the actual tits off me she must spend half her time filming utter tit.

Phil looks so uninterested in her, he looks like the most boring bastard ever, zero engagement with anyone. How women fancy him is beyond me, he looks like your typical salford scally

NOOOOOO they're awful.
They look like prince phillip's corpse. I depise them

Reactions: 11
A bleeping gang of chavs staying at one of the most nicest hotels in the algarve..I'd be fuming if they were next to me at the pool.

Her stories bore the actual tits off me she must spend half her time filming utter tit.

Phil looks so uninterested in her, he looks like the most boring bastard ever, zero engagement with anyone. How women fancy him is beyond me, he looks like your typical salford scally

They look like prince phillip's corpse. I depise them
Ha ,ha he does, the whole lot of them look like a bunch of scalllies. Where is she from?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.