The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lystra died her dog pink to match her tacky restaurant, stating that it wasn’t permanent dye or harmful in any way. Maybe not, by why do it!? Why not just buy a pink diamonte collar or something? It still must be distressing to a dog to have this rinse applied in the first instance, as it covers all areas right up the eyes and around the ears.
Surely this must be frowned on by dog experts.
To me that’s total animal abuse and I’ve always thought this, I know dogs aren’t humans but ffs it’s not right, she and so many celebs treat their dogs like accessories, it’s almost fashionable to have dogs now, I just can’t see half of these women taking their dogs for long runs, walks along the beach and picking up their tit 💩💩💩. Omg I like the colour pink but I’ll wear my lips and nails pink, not dye my bleeping dog pink. Jeez oh.🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Honestly the dog wouldn’t care, half of them can’t see their reflection so he won’t know he looks like a tit. It would have been applied like a shampoo, wouldn’t have hurt anything except his pride. 😂

Reactions: 8
To me that’s total animal abuse and I’ve always thought this, I know dogs aren’t humans but ffs it’s not right, she and so many celebs treat their dogs like accessories, it’s almost fashionable to have dogs now, I just can’t see half of these women taking their dogs for long runs, walks along the beach and picking up their tit 💩💩💩. Omg I like the colour pink but I’ll wear my lips and nails pink, not dye my bleeping dog pink. Jeez oh.🙄
She will probably get rid of it just as soon as it’s served it’s aesthetic purpose too. I bet animal rescue centres see abandoned celeb “ handbag “ dogs all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s still there sadly, just need to scroll down a bit.
Ah, I'll have another look, thank you.

I've just read the comments and I can't believe nobody called her out for it. I also can't believe how many idiots want to dye their dogs. I hate that dogs have become a fashion accessory.

Reactions: 6
Why have they all found religion? It’s cringe. It’s it purely because nothing else was open during lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Go back a couple of pages on this thread. It says they were in a 3 way relationship but now Leanne has shacked up with the woman and is now in a lesbian relationship
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Not sure how I ended up on this post but I did NOT know that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought Debbie had a stair phobia due to catching her kitten heel in a long hem....this week it’s due to a ghost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Hannah lived in Cheshire, but she's another one who lives in Greater Manchester

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She lives in Bowden which is in Cheshire. Her family home is in Bolton
I saw a Photo on my instagram search of the baby at home and it was tagged in Hale, which is Greater Manchester, Bowden is Greater Manchester as well. I live in Cheshire and it a lot of people from Trafford seem to think they live in Cheshire.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw a Photo on my instagram search of the baby at home and it was tagged in Hale, which is Greater Manchester, Bowden is Greater Manchester as well. I live in Cheshire and it a lot of people from Trafford seem to think they live in Cheshire.
I'm from Manchester and get what you're saying as both are in Trafford Council. Personally I would class them as Cheshire and tend to think Altrincham as the last place in that location as being in Manchester.

A lot of housewives are from Hale or Hale Barns. Lauren is in Hale and Ampika is in Hale Barns. I think Seema lives in Bowden from what I remember.

Reactions: 4
This is so true😹
Bowden is pretty plush though. Still Trafford and not Cheshire 😹😹😹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nicole can’t win with listra, that clear the air chat was super frustrating
Listeria went in there with one agenda. To belittle Nicole. She only agreed to it under pressure from seema and lauren, to make them think she could be a reasonable human being.
I don't even like Nicole, but "Apologise to my coat!" duck OFF! Yeah, I'm sorry yer coat has to endure your fat red rum arse and beach ball tits, poor coat. Surely black women must look at her and cringe.:unsure: So many black ladies out there who would kill for that gig and be good representatives for strong funny smart black women ... and they pick a black Katie price, fugly and bad tempered with an arse that has it's own post code. All the housewives are unlikeable , some just a bit less so, but Listeria makes me want to hurl.
Not sure what is going on with Tanya. Something isn't right. I'm not buying this "new meds and found Jesus" shite. People generally turn to religion if there is a problem in their lives they can't fix with money or surgery. Mark my words ladies and gents, before the season is over there will be rumours around tanya and "my Phil".;)
The new woman, Debbie débacle, fake as duck. Slithered in, absorbed the atmosphere of who was potential top dog, and aligned herself accordingly.
Lauren. Boring. Hannah, dull. Seema, fence sitter but just about bearable. Rachel, cocky with her new tits and face work, but again bearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Not sure how I ended up on this post but I did NOT know that 😅
I missed this as well wtf.. how does everyone know about this

Reactions: 2
I'm from Manchester and get what you're saying as both are in Trafford Council. Personally I would class them as Cheshire and tend to think Altrincham as the last place in that location as being in Manchester.

A lot of housewives are from Hale or Hale Barns. Lauren is in Hale and Ampika is in Hale Barns. I think Seema lives in Bowden from what I remember.
I'm from Manchester, but live in Cheshire now. I just find it annoying that they now come under Greater Manchester, but won't admit that, they have to say it's Cheshire because they think it sounds better. Cheshire isn't all that great. I also think that the housewives should actually live in Cheshire, not historical Cheshire.
I like annoying them, in my old my job I had to send letters to people in Hale and Alty and I always made a point of writing Greater Manchester to piss them off and because I'm petty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.