The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that Mr Whippy & Darbeh are morphing into each other?..
He’s a weird one. I can’t see that relationship lasting. He’s a lot older too.
If you look at his IG post before she came along, he only got about 30 likes!

Money I should imagine…🤷🏻‍♀️

He paid himself around £150k last year..
From a company he owns called Cubo Moto Ltd….
All about the money in that family. Dawn married into wealth, Darby did, Taylor is dating Mr Wealth, see the pattern….

Oh dear lord how utterly fowl are the Ward family?
Money does not by class and from what I gather they have zero money and absolutely no class.

Maybe Dawn is Having a last horrar before she goes to court. The best thing to happen to her would be one of those ankle tags.

The two youngest left at home are following in the family foot steps.

Disgusting fowl family.
Rant over me lovelies
I sometimes wonder how Ashley puts up with her? But I think he must be a big softie

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do Darby and Taylor have careers? Do they work, have they qualified in any field of work? Or are they just influencers?

Reactions: 7
Do Darby and Taylor have careers? Do they work, have they qualified in any field of work? Or are they just influencers?
Pretty sure they are just influencers/ Models like the rest of them these days.
Both had a private education so that clearly didn’t make much difference to their career choices. Why have a proper job when you can date/ marry money and live a fake life?

Reactions: 13
Oh tit, Hannah is gonna get bollocked when someone repeats what she said about Tanya and Listerine priming Debbeh dolittle against Nicole when they went praying together.:eek:
Also, the face on hannah over the new seema venture into "my husband"'s territory. Few-ree-us.:mad: Poor seema was mortified, but if it really is "nearly next door" to Martins business then that's a bit tit.
OK ladies, what's it to be? Getting injections from Hannah's bloke or popping next door and sitting in a chair that vibrates up into your lady bits. Hmm, choices.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think Dawn did really — most of their money came from their businesses.
I am pretty sure his footy wealth came first and they built the businesses together later. A bit like Tanya whose business she built up through footy wealth.

They have been astute with their money, in Ashley’s day footy money and wages weren’t’ like today’s. Their interiors business seems to attract wealthy clients. But then questions over who owns WH, and the money owed to the Browns - all mysterious! What was this Dubai venture they went over for at the start of 2021?

I always wonder this - I don’t get their roles
Darby was in her band, I can’t remember what Taylor did, did she go travelling? Either way an earlier post said they are both now directors at Skulpt🙄

How does he manage to bag such attractive ladies?! He’s massively punching!
Money talks
They have been astute with their money, in Ashley’s day footy money and wages weren’t’ like today’s. Their interiors business seems to attract wealthy clients. But then questions over who owns WH, and the money owed to the Browns - all mysterious! What was this Dubai venture they went over for at the start of 2021?

Darby was in her band, I can’t remember what Taylor did, did she go travelling? Either way an earlier post said they are both now directors at Skulpt🙄
She was setting up the interior business in Dubai, allegedly.

Reactions: 3
Darby is pregnant by a man twice her age who has a record for domestic violence and isn’t allowed to see his existing child.
Only Dawn Ward as a mother could think this union is positive, because he has a few quid 🤢.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

This is interesting about their businesses.

Makes even less sense ripping off Leanne.

I was watching some programme about the UK's richest man, John Caudwell, and his hideous house and our Dawn popped up as his interior designer - she's an operator!

Reactions: 9
I was watching some programme about the UK's richest man, John Caudwell, and his hideous house and our Dawn popped up as his interior designer - she's an operator!
They’re good chums aren’t they, used to see them popping up on her stories.

Reactions: 3
They’re good chums aren’t they, used to see them popping up on her stories.
She seems very friendly with his ex wife, I think they holiday together.

I'd have thought Darby would be more careful in regards to traveling being pregnant and the risk of catching covid.

Reactions: 6
Just watched dawns stories and everywhere they go is empty it’s only them that’s there…probably not a bad thing they really don’t have a clue how to behave plus if it’s Taylor in the white outfit next to maddy she kinda looked a bit pregnant🤰

Reactions: 6
Just watched dawns stories and everywhere they go is empty it’s only them that’s there…probably not a bad thing they really don’t have a clue how to behave plus if it’s Taylor in the white outfit next to maddy she kinda looked a bit pregnant🤰
You also notice that Dawn and Ashley are always hanging around with all the younger people, never ones their own age? My son would never want me to hang around with him like that on holiday ( even if I was paying for It 🤣 ).

She really doesn’t strike me as a serious business woman? With Seema you can tell she is serious about what she does, but Dawn seems to flit in and out of various ventures. She tried ro start a celeb agency a few years back, plus tried to run WH as a wedding venue ( unsuccessfully ) recently, plus Sculpt plus the Interior design business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.