Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80schic

Lisa Rinna is horrible. Spiteful stick insect who despite writing about her skills, obviously doesn't give very good blow jobs 🙄 🤣🤣🤣

Why do we never see inside Lisa's house...?! Cos its a shit hole that's falling apart and infested with rats.
Head rat being Lisa. She is so unlikeable.

Not having Kyle in that episode was very refreshing. Was interesting to see how the dynamic changed without her. Get rid of Lisa too and we are good to go.

Was nice not to have the lip licking reptile Diana in the episode too. She and her overtly gay husband are a boring odd addition to the show.

I dont particularly like Crystal but the way they spoke about her eating disorder was shameful.

Why the fuck does Erika aka mama June still have the panther ring....?! And the gall to wear it after everything that has happened.

Sutton needs to stop talking sometimes. She means so well and just comes out with her heart and soul on a plate. Especially on her date with Sanjeet she was so nervous she wasn't listening to him and just talking talking talking. She needs social coaching. Props to her for surviving in this group of piranhas. She is constantly ganged up on its hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Maid22

VIP Member
New BH, my god the picking on Sutton is getting worse, loved Garcelle saying, 'you can't treat me well and treat my friend bad and have me ok with it'
Rinna still blaming the death of her mother on her behaviour, bullshit!!

• Heart

Puffin

VIP Member
Diana needs to stop trying to make Aaron happen. He's not going to happen.

The way Crystal has dealt with discussing her ED on the show has been so admirable. The other HW's haven't got a clue.
'it's like a very mean life companion that you carry with you everywhere' - that is such a perfect description @kale-supremacist

Does
100% agree. I think sometimes Crystal's word choice can seem a bit extreme but she was spot on when she said that the other women police her feelings.

They constantly tell her she can't feel or react a certain way about something but yet sit back and watch when Erika threatens Sutton, Rinna shouts and then blames grief and Kyle bursts into tears for the 1000th time cos she can't control a situation.They are free to express themselves how ever they feel but Crystal can't cos it makes them uncomfortable .

I think the conversation that the other ladies had about Crystal and her ED wad shocking. They were outraged that Crystal hadn't gone to therapy yet but its pointless her going to therapy if she is not ready. They just come across as so unsympathetic towards her but yet claim to have had their own issues

• Heart

Puffin

VIP Member
What happened with Porsha and her kids?

don’t agree with attacking garcelle’s kids but diana is right, the ladies questioning her after the text was deplorable. A misspelling is allowed, but saying your faking illness it not.
diana’s text too grafic but I think she wanted to make a point.

haven’t seen Garcelle make much effort with the other ladies on last season and this season they are scared she will become number one.

lisa Rinna, hate her but without her feel the series would drop, you need a little crazy, pot stirring woman other than vile Kyle
Diana brings nothing to the table. She seems to have an issue with Garcelle, for whatever reason, and it just comes across as childish and immature.

With Rinna it's not even good pot stirring though , not like LVP and it's no longer entertaining. Her allegiance to Erika baffles me and if anyone else had behaved or was behaving the way Erika was/is Rinna would be the first one screaming "OWN IT" from the rooftops

Ive only one episode to catch up on re BH, wtf does Lisa Rinna think she is asking for flip flops because she didn’t want to ruin those hideous shoes. She looked a sight in them, and Erika hinting at a threesome with Garcelles son what a creep. And can we please stop with Dorit and that bloody robbery, “I can’t drive” eh what, such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 15

SunnyKat

VIP Member
RHOSLC starts tonight! Can't wait for their drama to start!

Second last episode of RHOBH is tonight. My god why is there still another episode after tonight???? I need this to end. I really hope we hear what Kathy said about Kyle and not more of Rinna's cryptic BS!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
I think Teresa is and was always jealous of Melissa & Joe’s relationship. She wished someone would love and dote on her. Kinda strange as her ideal man is her brother.
Melissa & Joe are jealous that Teresa has gained so much popularity and money from RH.

It’s all messed up & toxic sadly.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Did ye see who is coming back to Potomac...allegedly Charrisse!!

Has anyone seen @SunnyKat ? Hoping you're on vacation hunni and nothing else wrong ...miss you ❤❤
Awe thanks @Lmkgirl and @Maid22 ❤ ❤ ❤ So amazing to have pals who think of me. All is well... losing my mind as we have friends children staying with us so I have 7 kids to mind at the mo :oops:😂 Vacation sounds rather lovely right now 😂

Re: new RHOBH - why did we have to suffer through looking at Pk's teeth?? :sick: I'm really glad that production is no longer protecting the flop force. Listening to Rinna say that she went after Sutton because "she didn't do what I wanted" was fantastic. Production is showing who they really are and I'm here for it! The competition between Kyle and Dorit is amazing. Kyle brings Jamie Lee Curtis to her charity luncheon - Dorito name drops Sharon Stone and brings Melissa Ethridge so Kyle then decides to ruin the event by starting a fight between Rinna and Sutton (y) If Erika/Rinna/Diana/Dorit said they didn't want to talk about something you know Kyle wouldn't have pushed it. The ganging up on Sutton is just too much... but she's standing strong! Rinna's break down.... I do feel for her, I'm sure she's going through a lot of emotions and pain, but where were the tears? She's so vile I can't even believe her grief anymore. The looks on the other guests faces says everything I feel about the flop force. Cannot wait to see Garcelle tell Erika she makes herself look bad!

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Diana brings nothing to the table. She seems to have an issue with Garcelle, for whatever reason, and it just comes across as childish and immature.

With Rinna it's not even good pot stirring though , not like LVP and it's no longer entertaining. Her allegiance to Erika baffles me and if anyone else had behaved or was behaving the way Erika was/is Rinna would be the first one screaming "OWN IT" from the rooftops
I REALLY want something to come out about Rinna to explain her allegiance to Erika, it seems like she would throw anyone under the bus to get a storyline for herself (and attempt to make her daughters famous) except Erika, there HAS to be something big
I listened to the podcast recommended here about the Richards ... very shocking

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
The one person who knows where ALL the bodies are buried is Kim Richards. Unfortunately for her demons don't help her credibility
Really?! What do you think she knows? I wish they would bring Kim back as a friend character. Would love to see what they dynamic is like between her and Kyle now.

The way PK was talking about his crypto currency block chain blah blah sounded like even he didn’t know what he was talking about, and Rob knew it.
Can we have a moment of appreciation for Rob please? He seems like a really nice guy and such a supportive husband to Crystal.

That's a good theory. We're finally getting to Aspen.
I also thought that Dorit was quite rude to Kathy too, like almost snappy? Did anyone else pick up on this?

• Heart

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Omg, still binge watching RHONY and I’m up to season 7 just after the Turks and Caicos trip, Luann has killed me again ‘just be cool, don’t be all, uncool’ 😂 god Heather is such a fucking drain I could not be arsed spending any time with her at all!

• Haha

Lilliepad

VIP Member
So glad Diana isn't coming back, absolute waste of lizard licking lips space!
Hope Brandi comes back, even as a friend would be good.
Now we just need them to get rid of Erika,Rinna and vile Kylie!!!
Brandi just went on a podcast and said Rinna is necessary to BH, Erika deserves to let loose and she loves Kyle, so I’d rather she didn’t come on to bum lick them all tbh

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
New BH, my god the picking on Sutton is getting worse, loved Garcelle saying, 'you can't treat me well and treat my friend bad and have me ok with it'
Rinna still blaming the death of her mother on her behaviour, bullshit!!
Garcelle is so not scared of or intimidated by any of them, and they hate it.

• Heart

StuffyWuffy

Wow, Rinna has gone so far over the line even Kyle looked taken aback. She is pushing and pushing this meltdown angle but we have seen all the women shout and say things about the others. Kathy's apology seemed genuine. Clearly the sisters all have a complex relationship and I'm sure there is fault all around but Rinna is like a poison. Rinna also talking about how the texts were veiled threats - for one they didn't even look like a heavily veiled threat and number two Erika and Rinna have both made multiple ACTUAL threats!

I am also disgusted at Bravo, Rinna and all that when the story came out that Kathy was racist and Rinna had receipts to back it up nobody came out and said actually KH was pissed off and said things about the ladies not that she had been racist. I know production doesn't want to put out too many details especially as this came towards the end of the season but it is not fair to allow people to think for months that Kathy was racist.

OMG I died when Rinna said she had been praying for KH and Erika chimed in with 'you're so evolved'. That is going down as the funniest moment of the season.

Cosytidy

Can’t they just drop the horror that is RHOBH & get RHOP on our screens now?
Also, HAYU is an absolute fucking nightmare. Feel like they should pay me a fiver a month for persevering with it 😤

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
RHONY rewatch: starting the season 7, the one where Bethenny comes back, Dorinda's first and Kristen is still on. Hands down one of the best seasons of all franchise. This is the madness we've been missing.