The Real Housewives of #8

Should Bravo keep Jen Shah in RHOSLC considering she plead guilty?

• Yes

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 50 41.0%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 23 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue my friends.
Said I'd post a poll to see everyone's take on Jen Shah.

Mods can you rectify poll question to say ............acknowledged she committed a crime?

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched SLC is it worth the watch ?
Definitely worth a watch. Completely agree with @Lmkgirl about the catiness!! It has a great cast too and it's only two seasons.

I've a big NY, BH, Potomac, SLC and UGT fan. Any suggestions on which one to watch next?

Reactions: 2
Right I just caught up on BH today so forgive my comment being a bit behind. I think Diana is an absolute c*nt but I did not like the way Sutton started that convo with her "you're on bed rest but you're here we're going to need an explanation" - like fck off what's it to do with you? I can see why to Diana it feels like one upmanship with Sutton but I can also see that to Sutton it might be her way of trying to connect with people, finding a mutual ground. I don't think Diana is adding anything to the show I really hope she isn't brought back.

Love garcelle & I know crystal isn't bringing much but I still enjoy her just now too.

I was always a fan of Rinnas presence for the tit stirring & upfront honesty of her role but I'm bored of it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve started rewatching NJ - just started season 8. Bloody Siggy Flicker - she’s so crazy!!! So full on and over the top with everything! She’s the walking menopause 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I stopped watching BH after the whole scandal came out involving Erika and I'm pretty much getting all my BH news from insta now . I didn't feel right supporting the show bc 1 the victims were pretty much the most "down on your luck" ppl in society. like orphans, widows, parents of a completely disabled child, and the list can go on and on. and 2, Erika would not even acknowledge the victims. For me she didn't have to own up to her part, but she could have at least been sympathetic and said she feels sorry for the victims and hopes the best for them.
After Jen pleaded guilty, she's definitely a better person in my eyes then Erika. At least Jen has finally admitted she was wrong. As for teresa and Joe, their only victims were the already rich as hell banks so I don't really care for their crimes. I know its harsh but if someone told me Chase bank lost $1 billion of their own money from one bad investment, I'd go "who cares"

BH, watched this morning and I really dont like Diana, her lunch with Sutton was very uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I stopped watching BH after the whole scandal came out involving Erika and I'm pretty much getting all my BH news from insta now . I didn't feel right supporting the show bc 1 the victims were pretty much the most "down on your luck" ppl in society. like orphans, widows, parents of a completely disabled child, and the list can go on and on. and 2, Erika would not even acknowledge the victims. For me she didn't have to own up to her part, but she could have at least been sympathetic and said she feels sorry for the victims and hopes the best for them.
After Jen pleaded guilty, she's definitely a better person in my eyes then Erika. At least Jen has finally admitted she was wrong. As for teresa and Joe, their only victims were the already rich as hell banks so I don't really care for their crimes. I know its harsh but if someone told me Chase bank lost $1 billion of their own money from one bad investment, I'd go "who cares"
I don't disagree with you here but I don't for one minute believe Jen has pled guilty because she's sorry. It'll be because the evidence is there and damning and by pleading guilty she'll possibly get a lighter sentence. Erika hasn't admitted to anything because there is no evidence she's involved, people are trying to sue her yes but she's not been criminally charged. She has behaved abhorrently about it all though wether she knew or not though.

Oh also, do we think once the case is all wrapped up and her sentence is out that coach shah will leave her? I'd be amazed if he doesn't.

Reactions: 8
I don't disagree with you here but I don't for one minute believe Jen has pled guilty because she's sorry. It'll be because the evidence is there and damning and by pleading guilty she'll possibly get a lighter sentence. Erika hasn't admitted to anything because there is no evidence she's involved, people are trying to sue her yes but she's not been criminally charged. She has behaved abhorrently about it all though wether she knew or not though.

Oh also, do we think once the case is all wrapped up and her sentence is out that coach shah will leave her? I'd be amazed if he doesn't.
I think you might be right about the Jen thing. but for Erika I saw some of the legal pages saying that she signed off some documents, directly tying her to the scheme and she's listed as a secretary for some of the scam business documents.
I'd also be surprised if coach shah left Jen. I don't know why but I feel like he'll stick around

Reactions: 4
Right I just caught up on BH today so forgive my comment being a bit behind. I think Diana is an absolute c*nt but I did not like the way Sutton started that convo with her "you're on bed rest but you're here we're going to need an explanation" - like fck off what's it to do with you? I can see why to Diana it feels like one upmanship with Sutton but I can also see that to Sutton it might be her way of trying to connect with people, finding a mutual ground. I don't think Diana is adding anything to the show I really hope she isn't brought back.

Love garcelle & I know crystal isn't bringing much but I still enjoy her just now too.

I was always a fan of Rinnas presence for the tit stirring & upfront honesty of her role but I'm bored of it now.
I did think Sutton came in very hard and fast on Diana, but after the text Diana sent the group about her being on bedrest, I can't really say Sutton was wrong to mention it. It's exactly what I thought... after that dramatic text she's suddenly fine and at a party??

I think what bothers me about Rinna the most is that she has called herself a character on the show. She's not on the scripted show "Desperate Housewives" she's on a reality show... her role is to be her real self. She definitely puts in work to keep herself there, but knowing she's being fake is a turn off

I don't want to spoil the latest episode for those who haven't caught up but I can't believe Diana just gets worse and worse every episode. Kyle is imploding now that she's lost control of the show. I'm so tired of the flop force. The only reason BH is at the top of the ratings is because the ladies are creating social media drama and Bravo keeps releasing long clips of upcoming drama. The ratings and fan feedback don't seem to match

On another note I saw a clip of Teddi and Tamra's podcast where of course thirty desperate Teddi defends Erika by saying Garcelle's kids shouldn't have been at the party, that put them in the line of fire. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????? Since when are kids in the line of fire???? Why should Garcelles kids not be at her party? Are Kyles kids not at every party she has??? Erika herself said she was wrong period and the kids were awesome at the party. I can't wait for Tamra to start filming OC so that Teddi loses her podcast. No one should have to hear her opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm in hospital 🏥 since yesterday but planning to catch up on my tablet later x the bloody WiFi here in the hospital is brilliant 👏 👌
Thanks @SunnyKat for not posting spoilers xoxo

• Heart
I'm in hospital 🏥 since yesterday but planning to catch up on my tablet later x the bloody WiFi here in the hospital is brilliant 👏 👌
Thanks @SunnyKat for not posting spoilers xoxo
Sending ❤ hopefully abit of Austen tomorrow will ease your stay in hospital ;)🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Definitely worth a watch. Completely agree with @Lmkgirl about the catiness!! It has a great cast too and it's only two seasons.

I've a big NY, BH, Potomac, SLC and UGT fan. Any suggestions on which one to watch next?
OC, Vancouver and Miami

Reactions: 3
Diana's lip licking would give reptiles a run for their money. Wtf is that all about? I thought maybe it's all the fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BH, Sheree is appearing alot, wondering if she'll come back as a housewife??? cos dontcha know she WAS married to someone famous:rolleyes:
Maybe she'll replace Diana, who is just a nasty witch and brings nothing to the show!

Reactions: 6
@Lmkgirl feel better soon 🦋🏵

Watched RHOBH just to keep up with the gossip. Meh. Tiredt.
RHUGT: Marcos has pointy teeth. Brandi is filthy. In what world is Phaedra the voice of reason 😂 .
Vicky and Tamra are making me want to watch their franchise. Is it worth it?
omg not Tamra bringing the whole Denise story back up.
This was a nice episode but let me say something. If God had given me Eva's face, I wouldn't know how to behave.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.