The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this ⬆ And with Carol and Tinsley as friends!
No thank you from me. Never want to see TInsleys tears again and Carol doesn't deserve to be on again after the way she's tit talked the franchise. She seems to forgotten how much Real Housewives has done for her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No thank you from me. Never want to see TInsleys tears again and Carol doesn't deserve to be on again after the way she's tit talked the franchise. She seems to forgotten how much Real Housewives has done for her life
Agree, I know Dorinda was awful to Tinsley, but I don't want her back, as for Carol, liked her to start with, then she got boring as duck!! It's a no from me 😅

Reactions: 3
Did Carole tit on Bravo? Ha well I stand by my decision, liked her her when she was there, she brought good balance to the show with the likes of Sonja and Ramona were in full crazy mode.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1515767
1. Sonja
2. Bethany
3. Aviva ( only if she throws her leg again. I don’t want to see her creepy father )
4. Simons wife. Forgot her name. 🤣
1. Bethenny - one of my ultimate HW's. She is brilliant.
2. Sonja - she is messy but so fun to watch.
3. Carol - would love to see what the dynamic is like between her and Bethenny now.
4. Ramona - she is messy and chaotic but gives such entertainment.
5. Dorinda - I love her and the Bluestone manor episodes are some of the best across the franchise.
6. Luann - purely for her ego

If I can have a 7th - I would LOVE to see Alex & Simon back on the show - they were bizarrely brilliant.

You can keep Eboni, Tinsley, Leah, Jules, Kristen:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Tinsley is in the same league as Teddi Mellencamp for me. Unlikable and false.

1. Sonja
2. LuAnn
3. SOBER and fresh out of therapy Dorinda
4. Kristen
5. Kelly or Bethenny, but not both
6. Ramona, to sprinkle the bigotry here and there

In other news, the season is finally starting:

'3. SOBER and fresh out of therapy Dorinda'

.....No - we want chaotic, messy, drunk Dorinda!! 😂😂😂

Did Carole tit on Bravo? Ha well I stand by my decision, liked her her when she was there, she brought good balance to the show with the likes of Sonja and Ramona were in full crazy mode.
Nah, she didn't really tit on Bravo. There was some discussion when she left the show - she said she left as her mental health was suffering, but Bethenny said that she was fired.

When she was gone from the show Andy said -
“Carole basically implied that she was leaving a really toxic situation. It really rubbed me the wrong way because I really felt like I had changed her life”
This comment is just laughable.

Andy likes to think that the HW's owe him something for being on the show. When in reality, yes - the show may have propelled Carole's fame but it certainly doesn't define her. She had a successful career as an award winning journalist and broadcaster prior to the show. She has won 3 Emmys and a Peabody award.

I agree, Carole brought great balance to the show and she had some great moments.

Last edited:
Yes she has said negative things about Bravo. She said Bravo was built on the backs of women - this is true, but the women benefit being on the shows, including Carol. She's pissed that Andy sided with Bethenny on the reunion- maybe I would be too had it been me - I don't dislike her, I just got tired of her politics and nothing she did lives rent free in my head

1. Sonja
2. LuAnn
3. SOBER and fresh out of therapy Dorinda
4. Kristen
5. Kelly or Bethenny, but not both
6. Ramona, to sprinkle the bigotry here and there

In other news, the season is finally starting:

Do we care about Rinna's receipts? She's had receipts a few times this year that have been total flops. It will be interesting to see what her "receipts" in that envelop are considering whatever supposedly took place in Aspen was not filmed and rumor is only Rinna, Erika and Diana saw/heard any of it

Rinna seems to have jumped on her rollercoaster again... first the post shared here... now she did another typed story about how she's grieving and her anger is her grief then a tiktok where she says us fans have memory issues because she's been meaner than she's being now. Which is it Rinna? Is it grief or is it that you're mean and this is who you are? Omg this season is just way, way too long

The BH 'ladies' are their own worst enemies. They are obviously trying to take down Sutton and the thing is, I don't think Sutton would be half as popular if they weren't targeting her. I like Sutton but tbh without what's currently going on I don't think she's a good housewife. I do wish she would spit out her point a bit more concisely like she does in her interviews. She was upset at being called a liability by the biggest liability in the group - no other explanation needed. She shouldn't have even brought up the legal letter unless someone countered that statement.

I think Garcelle is getting pissed off with the whole thing. When Erika was saying was she actually concerned or trying to make her look bad when they were discussing the drinking the easy route for Garcelle would have just been to say she was concerned but her comment about not needing any help in looking bad was a full on jab. The way she handled Diana and Rinna at the end of the charity dinner was a masterclass. I do feel for her though, a few times she has talked about no one having her back and she's right, Sutton may be her friend but she rarely vocalises when the group are having a go at Garcelle - tbh she would probably make it worse so for the best.

Seeing the way the way the fox five were jabbing at Kathy for nothing that the others weren't doing makes me more certain the Aspen thing is just a take down plot with no basis. They are looking for something to start arguing with her about..I don't know if she did say something and they've jumped on it and embellished it or whether it's totally fabricated but it's a shame as KH is entertaining to watch and this may mean she doesn't come back.

Reactions: 13
Apparently the Flop Force fans are going after Garcelles 14 year old son Jax on IG... leaving nasty comments. Jaysus what is wrong with people??? This is a show with adult women... why are fans going after children??? Fans went after Porsha now Jax? Some people have serious issues!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The Flop Force have fans? Jax seems like a lovely kid. It will just be Rinna, Erika and racists trolling him is my guess 🤢.

The Flop Force have fans? Jax seems like a lovely kid. It will just be Rinna, Erika and racists trolling him is my guess 🤢.
Possibly Diana started this. Yesterday she posted that Garcelle "bullied her" when she commented that Diana misspelled Garcelles name in the group text. It does seem to be fans of all 3 as some are also commenting that she should worry about Olivers drug intake not Erikas drinking and some ugly racist things.

Rinna just did a story asking why fans can't watch RH like wrestling... they are entertainers and some you love, and some you love to hate. Stating what is happening to Jax, what happened to Porsha and her own kids and other kids of RH is unacceptable... leave the kids alone! I think it's disgusting when people write things like that to the adults... never mind the kids... attacking the kids that so far beyond vile. I don't like what Rinna does on the show, I can't imagine going and writing something disgusting to her. That's why we have this page to share our thoughts!

Diana is hideous, she’s clearly a bleeping pimp and her back stories make no sense. I’m sickened they even hired her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What happened with Porsha and her kids?

don’t agree with attacking garcelle’s kids but diana is right, the ladies questioning her after the text was deplorable. A misspelling is allowed, but saying your faking illness it not.
diana’s text too grafic but I think she wanted to make a point.

haven’t seen Garcelle make much effort with the other ladies on last season and this season they are scared she will become number one.

lisa Rinna, dislike her but without her feel the series would drop, you need a little crazy, pot stirring woman other than vile Kyle

Reactions: 1
20220823_132613.jpg

Here's just one example of how Diana behaves on social media. There are numerous comments she's made where she insults and degrades people. Is this how a classy lady talks to people??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What happened with Porsha and her kids?

don’t agree with attacking garcelle’s kids but diana is right, the ladies questioning her after the text was deplorable. A misspelling is allowed, but saying your faking illness it not.
diana’s text too grafic but I think she wanted to make a point.

haven’t seen Garcelle make much effort with the other ladies on last season and this season they are scared she will become number one.

lisa Rinna, dislike her but without her feel the series would drop, you need a little crazy, pot stirring woman other than vile Kyle
Diana brings nothing to the table. She seems to have an issue with Garcelle, for whatever reason, and it just comes across as childish and immature.

With Rinna it's not even good pot stirring though , not like LVP and it's no longer entertaining. Her allegiance to Erika baffles me and if anyone else had behaved or was behaving the way Erika was/is Rinna would be the first one screaming "OWN IT" from the rooftops

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.