The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana brings nothing to the table. She seems to have an issue with Garcelle, for whatever reason, and it just comes across as childish and immature.

With Rinna it's not even good pot stirring though , not like LVP and it's no longer entertaining. Her allegiance to Erika baffles me and if anyone else had behaved or was behaving the way Erika was/is Rinna would be the first one screaming "OWN IT" from the rooftops
I REALLY want something to come out about Rinna to explain her allegiance to Erika, it seems like she would throw anyone under the bus to get a storyline for herself (and attempt to make her daughters famous) except Erika, there HAS to be something big
I listened to the podcast recommended here about the Richards ... very shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I REALLY want something to come out about Rinna to explain her allegiance to Erika, it seems like she would throw anyone under the bus to get a storyline for herself (and attempt to make her daughters famous) except Erika, there HAS to be something big
I think Erika has a lot of dirt on her.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god me too . I just can't wrap my head around what the reason is. Maybe she thinks Erika will go to bay for her and fight her corner for her if needed🤔

Or else she thinks by hanging around with the "Pretty Mess" she will look good by comparison😂

I read some stuff on the Richards sisters on Reddit, some shocking stuff 😲

Reactions: 3
Oh my god me too . I just can't wrap my head around what the reason is. Maybe she thinks Erika will go to bay for her and fight her corner for her if needed🤔

Or else she thinks by hanging around with the "Pretty Mess" she will look good by comparison😂

I read some stuff on the Richards sisters on Reddit, some shocking stuff 😲
The podcast "even the rich" about Paris hilton also has some interesting information about that family... so messed up. I feel so bad for Kim really, no wonder she has all of these addiction issues

Reactions: 5
ladies i just finished New Jersey! What an emotional rollercoaster 😅

Im starting Atlanta as i type this, im very excited to get to know the legendary Nene Leakes, all i know from the show are the memes 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ladies i just finished New Jersey! What an emotional rollercoaster 😅

Im starting Atlanta as i type this, im very excited to get to know the legendary Nene Leakes, all i know from the show are the memes 🙈
Have you watched Potomac? I'd defo start with that one before Atlanta!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just finished the latest New Jersey and omg. Teresa going on about ‘her boyfriend’ all the time, she sounds like a 5 year old. Gia needs to shut her mouth and show some respect to her elders and why oh why didn’t anyone stand up to Teresa about the way she spoke to Margaret. I used to feel kind of sorry for Teresa after jail but she’s a nasty piece of work xx

Reactions: 11
Have you watched Potomac? I'd defo start with that one before Atlanta!
Thats the thing, it was between Potomac and Atlanta 🙈im just trying to make my way thru the “core” cities but i cant wait to watch Potomac as well! too much good reality tv to choose from honestly

Reactions: 3
Thats the thing, it was between Potomac and Atlanta 🙈im just trying to make my way thru the “core” cities but i cant wait to watch Potomac as well! too much good reality tv to choose from honestly
Know that feeling, loved binged watching, now how to wait for a new weekly episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently it's fans of those mean girls, ( I didn't think they had any!) Diane's name has been mentioned alot especially about buying bots?
End of the day it's disgusting he's a 14 year old boy :confused:
I am wondering who are the people that are fans of Diana ? She must pay them.

Reactions: 6
Apparently it's fans of those mean girls, ( I didn't think they had any!) Diane's name has been mentioned alot especially about buying bots?
End of the day it's disgusting he's a 14 year old boy :confused:
Some Bravo accounts have really dug into this and found that the same messages are repeated from different accounts, accounts that were recently created and have little to no followers or posts, which equals bots. Of course people are saying Diana bought the bots, but that hasn't been proven. Since the messages are supporting the flop force, definitely from fans of theirs (I'm shocked they have any as well) it's so vile. Someone posted "you'd have a knee on your neck if your dad wasn't white" and then something about watching out they're going to get him. Jaysus this kind of sh*t to a child??? Because people don't like someone on a TV show??? It's insane

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Some Bravo accounts have really dug into this and found that the same messages are repeated from different accounts, accounts that were recently created and have little to no followers or posts, which equals bots. Of course people are saying Diana bought the bots, but that hasn't been proven. Since the messages are supporting the flop force, definitely from fans of theirs (I'm shocked they have any as well) it's so vile. Someone posted "you'd have a knee on your neck if your dad wasn't white" and then something about watching out they're going to get him. Jaysus this kind of sh*t to a child??? Because people don't like someone on a TV show??? It's insane
There are some sick twisted twats out there :mad:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.