The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana needs to stop trying to make Aaron happen. He's not going to happen.

The way Crystal has dealt with discussing her ED on the show has been so admirable. The other HW's haven't got a clue.
'it's like a very mean life companion that you carry with you everywhere' - that is such a perfect description @kale-supremacist

Does
100% agree. I think sometimes Crystal's word choice can seem a bit extreme but she was spot on when she said that the other women police her feelings.

They constantly tell her she can't feel or react a certain way about something but yet sit back and watch when Erika threatens Sutton, Rinna shouts and then blames grief and Kyle bursts into tears for the 1000th time cos she can't control a situation.They are free to express themselves how ever they feel but Crystal can't cos it makes them uncomfortable .

I think the conversation that the other ladies had about Crystal and her ED wad shocking. They were outraged that Crystal hadn't gone to therapy yet but its pointless her going to therapy if she is not ready. They just come across as so unsympathetic towards her but yet claim to have had their own issues

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the latest season of RHOC and what has happened to Gina? She used to be such a darling but she is vile. Heather is a bully and her face is so tight.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree.

They would be heartbroken though.
It's also sad for the kids too.
They said on camera that their uncle hadn’t contacted them in months. They only talk to them for the tv show or when the parents were alive under forced need by joe to keep hold of his father.
teresa knows Melissa is still trying to me the best and joe wants to be famous. Still remember the first episode they did and when they tried to sell their house.

melissa and joe’s house = faux marble bathroom tops, broken tabs.
Teresa and Joe‘s house (building it episode) = imported real marble, never seen a broke door handle or piece of furniture except in kids rooms (ants from food the girls left in there)

I think that says it all, champagne taste, lemonade finances and icing sugar presentation

Reactions: 3
They said on camera that their uncle hadn’t contacted them in months. They only talk to them for the tv show or when the parents were alive under forced need by joe to keep hold of his father.
teresa knows Melissa is still trying to me the best and joe wants to be famous. Still remember the first episode they did and when they tried to sell their house.

Teresa and Joe‘s house (building it episode) = imported real marble, never seen a broke door handle or piece of furniture except in kids rooms (ants from food the girls left in there)

I think that says it all, champagne taste, lemonade finances and icing sugar presentation
I think they are all arseholes tbh

Reactions: 3
I’ve really warmed to Melissa and joe after listening to her podcast she disclosed info as to why she didn’t go to the wedding etc … she was really open and honest considering all that’s gone down and did not bash T once !

She and joe basically said they have lots of dirt on Louie but out of respect have bowed out of T’s and the girls life as it’s just to toxic.

And they have dirt on another couple on the show (I’m guessing bill & Jen) but chose to keep classy and stay quiet ….they said they are only saying this because they are sick of being nice and getting dragged through the mud,

I don’t know they came across as normal , joe still works long hours , she has the store , they have the same teenage dramas and issues we do…. But I liked how they acknowledged their privileges and their wealth rather than most in reality tv try and be relatable and not authentic!

Anyway by the sounds of the reunion it was BAD!!!! And that was the Catylist as to why they did not go to the wedding 😜 Roll on next series
you missed the hired car then that they returned after filming as they couldn’t afford it.

What groom do you prefer ? 🤣
Dare I say it Joe ? 🤣🤣

What is everyone thoughts on the rumour Melissa cheated on Joe ? I think it’s a lie.
At least Joe was honest and he stood up for Teresa, new one is a idiot and stays out of the drama running away. (Last episode boasting about new house says it all).
joe treated Teresa like shot and cheated on her but he backed her up, Louie won’t

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

But Joe and Melissa’s house decor wasn’t built with dodgy cash unlike Joe and Teresa’s. I’d rather live within my means and have fake marble bathroom tops than do time in prison for fraud to afford real ones!

Reactions: 10
RHOBH-I think this will be a few ladies’ last season. It needs a shake up. Erika is beyond redemption-every time she opens her mouth she digs herself deeper. The whole ‘do I want to live in this house, this life etc’. Yeah I feel terrible for you living in a 10k a month house with a pool in sunny LA. So money-obsessed, entitled & full of self pity.
Rinna is a hypocritical witch who serves no positive purpose.
Diana-WTF we’re producers thinking. She hasn’t even got good style despite her wealth. She’s vile. Have disliked Kyle for a while. Loves to put others down & has hidden her self-obsession well behind a humble veneer but the gig is up.
Dorit does not have an authentic bone in her body so is completely pointless.

RHODubai-quite like it. These shows are always better in the beginning when they show their lives in a more genuine way which is actually interesting. Then they eat themselves & it turns to tit.
Cannot wait for RHOPotomac. Their tit is genuine 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Kyles days are numbered and if she goes I can’t see Kathy staying either. Kyle appears to spend a lot of time in Aspen and definitely has another home there. With The Agency getting a Netflix deal it could be her way out. Mo and the two eldest daughters appear to be invoked with that too.

Erika needs time off the air to focus on her dominatrix business 🤭

Diana hasn’t proved popular at all, she’s giving me vibes that she thinks she is so much better than all of them, but at the end of the day she’s still there to collect a bravo pay check like all the others!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
RHODubai-quite like it. These shows are always better in the beginning when they show their lives in a more genuine way which is actually interesting. Then they eat themselves & it turns to tit.
Cannot wait for RHOPotomac. Their tit is genuine 🤪
Never watched it, but Sara Al Madani is a serial liar that has been exposed online several times. She only has failed businesses, got a marriage of convenience with a gay man, etc.
None of them is actually showing their real house besides that lady of London woman.
So I'm not sure how genuine all of it is, really.

@Maid22 for the longest time, Bella was the scapegoat child. Then Yolanda had to make peace with the fact that Bella was a mote successful model than Gigi. (Bella used to have an ED/ana tumblr )

I understand we're all over the RHOBH cast but it's still one of the most popular franchise. I'm also against a whole cast shake up and end up in almost a reboot. From bravo and cocktails, Diana doesn't want to come back as it's hurting her brand. Erika and Lisa are out. That's already 2 established housewives out. Enough to switch dynamics.

Reactions: 7
RHOBH-I think this will be a few ladies’ last season. It needs a shake up. Erika is beyond redemption-every time she opens her mouth she digs herself deeper. The whole ‘do I want to live in this house, this life etc’. Yeah I feel terrible for you living in a 10k a month house with a pool in sunny LA. So money-obsessed, entitled & full of self pity.
I HATE when Erika pushes this narrative. Acting as if she is living in a tiny basic house. “I love that it’s a little Spanish bungalow with a cute pool in the back and a cabana...It’s just big enough for my dog and myself. And it’s adorable. It’s like a little baby doll house."

Are we meant to feel sorry for her living in a house that most people would dream of?! How heartbreaking that she lives in a Spanish style house
3 miles from Beverley Hills with a pool and palm trees in the garden.

1660644016660.png

1660644027203.png

1660644737294.png

1660644433696.png

1660644051000.png

1660644793190.png

1660644067471.png

1660644077282.png

1660644685394.png

1660644818185.png

Attachments

Reactions: 9
In my opinion -

They should keep Rinna. Yes, she is unbearable - but watch her crumble without Erika.

Reactions: 4
In my opinion -

They should keep Rinna. Yes, she is unbearable - but watch her crumble without Erika.
Rinna should only stay if she goes after Erika.

I still can’t believe how brazen Erika is. She was wearing the $750K dollar earrings that needs to be returned.
I’m tired of her delusional antics.

Reactions: 8
Rinna should only stay if she goes after Erika.

I still can’t believe how brazen Erika is. She was wearing the $750K dollar earrings that needs to be returned.
I’m tired of her delusional antics.
Erika is ridiculous - acting like she lives in a slum whilst having her 'glam squad' around her constantly and her super annoying 'creative director' Mikey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.