The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RHOA: Sanya is just trying too hard. Marlo is losing it, and all twitter is dragging her ass. Will I ever get over Kenya's beauty ? No, she gives me butterflies :love:, putting her on my visionboard so I can age with grace and sass. Really can't get over Marlo trying KANDI of all people. Lmaooo. Overall, finally a decent episode. The ratings are going up too.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Completely agree with everything and i also love Kenya she is fab but i just wish she could have a loving husband who would treat her like the queen she is

Reactions: 2
I’m so sad people think this of her!!!
did I watch a completely different series ….she was best best friends with T for years! Had their babies together and had a close bond.
T then totally tit on her and I think T is bat tit crazy can’t string a coherent sentence together that actually makes sense , thinks everyone is jealous of her and purposely cause family issues!!!! All jaq did was show concern about the court case!!!!! Being a friend!
add on top of that the issues with Nik at the time, she had a lot on her plate!! And sadly I think we witnessed a breakdown!
she wouldn’t stop asking Teresa what was going on, Teresa likes to keep stuff in until she is ready, plus she was pretending to ignore it or believing whatever joe told her.
jacqueline was too persistent then she felt rejected and happened tobe in the crossfire as Teresa cut out Caroline and Kathy.
jacqueline then made up with Teresa on a surface level on the RV trip but Teresa still kept her distance, Jacqueline flipflopped too much then I think she broke.
at the final lunch thing she was unhinged, angry and frustrated. She couldn’t win and wanted to annoy Teresa as much as possible.
breakdown yes but her child’s condition wasn’t part of that.

in regards to Nick both her and Chris and family used the word recovery which was worrying, then needed time off camera to deal with that and Chris’ financial situation was probably the straw that broke her.

Reactions: 3
Imagine how DEVASTATED Teresa's parents would be if they knew that Joe & Melissa didn't go to Teresa's wedding.
It really is quite sad.

Reactions: 11
Imagine how DEVASTATED Teresa's parents would be if they knew that Joe & Melissa didn't go to Teresa's wedding.
It really is quite sad.
But end of the day, it was down to Teresa, she didn't give a :poop: they weren't there, it's all about her, from what I've watched over the years, they really aren't close! She's never liked Melissa, her and Joe have a quite toxic relationship, all because you're related, it doesn't mean you have to like each other, I know!!

Reactions: 8
But end of the day, it was down to Teresa, she didn't give a :poop: they weren't there, it's all about her, from what I've watched over the years, they really aren't close! She's never liked Melissa, her and Joe have a quite toxic relationship, all because you're related, it doesn't mean you have to like each other, I know!!
Completely agree.

They would be heartbroken though.
It's also sad for the kids too.

Reactions: 1
New RHOBH, Rinna needs to go, she’s actually an embarrassment. Kyle, I’ve no words for anymore.

Reactions: 16
I think Teresa is and was always jealous of Melissa & Joe’s relationship. She wished someone would love and dote on her. Kinda strange as her ideal man is her brother.
Melissa & Joe are jealous that Teresa has gained so much popularity and money from RH.

It’s all messed up & toxic sadly.

Reactions: 15
New RHOBH, Rinna needs to go, she’s actually an embarrassment. Kyle, I’ve no words for anymore.
Vile Kyle tit stirring for a change!
Rinna using the death of her mother for her awful behaviour, what about all the other times!!!!

Reactions: 11
Kyle always does Sutton DIRTY.

Kathy going ‘who the hell is that?’ when the singer came on killed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vile Kyle loads the gun then let's someone shoot it!!!
She’s a total tit stirrer. And that annoying smirk she does every time one of her grenades goes off.

PK seems to fancy himself as the next David Foster inviting artists to the house to perform and name dropping like crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a total tit stirrer. And that annoying smirk she does every time one of her grenades goes off.

PK seems to fancy himself as the next David Foster inviting artists to the house to perform and name dropping like crazy 😂
Must admit, I had no idea who that singer was :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must admit, I had no idea who that singer was :oops:
Neither did I. I hope at some point in my life I reach Kathy’s level of wealth where it’s totally acceptable to be as clueless as she is and it’s not seen as rude to scream ‘who is that’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.