The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't see LVP ever coming back, and I really don't blame her! Her tagline is the only one I've ever remembered 'Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leader of the pack' I loved that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The drama would be apocalyptic if Dorito and Mo were having an affair! IMAGINE it playing out on air 😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Maid22 happy belated birthday, I wish you the best and that your favourite RH franchise airs forever.

I believe the blinds. We only have blinds about Diana, and we believe them. So I don't see how this is different.
I miss LVP too. I understand she had to leave to grieve, but I wish she would come back. Wouldn't be great if Lisa and Diana were out; Kyle is on her own and then boom LVP comes back to reign Supreme.
who's watching RHOA ? I can't wait for the reunion, Kenya and Kandi will come for their head
It would be amazing to have LVP back and watch Kyle squirm! I'd want Rinna on as a friend for one season if LVP was back. Both Kyle and Rinna deserve to get back some of what they gave her

I'm watching RHOA! Can't wait for the reunion! The Atlanta ladies always bring it!

I've been thinking about the difference between BH and Atlanta. The Atlanta ladies have always brought us reality. They truly bring us the good, bad and they ugly going on in their lives. This season alone we have Drew and Ralph showing us what a F'ed up relationship they have, Sheree showing us how she got stood up by her boyfriend that just got out of prison and 12 years later she's still showing up even though She By Sheree is nowhere to be seen. Marlo showing us her struggles being a muntie. And then we have BH - which takes the real out of reality - the flop force, Kyle, Dorit and Rinna who have the absolute most perfect lives. Nothing bad ever happens to them (well except Robberies) They never fight with their spouses, they don't talk about their failed ventures (where oh where is Beverly Beach?) and their children are perfect! During filming one of Rinnas daughters was posting negative things about her and Harry... no one mentioned that.... but we got so far 14 episodes of Sutton saying something insignificant on WWHL. But I am looking forward to tonight's episode and seeing what happens when Garcelle says to Erika she makes herself look bad. What would happen if there wasn't Garcelle and Sutton? Would the perfect ladies of the flop force be prancing through meadows skipping and twirling and bragging to us about how amazing life is?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New BH, my god the picking on Sutton is getting worse, loved Garcelle saying, 'you can't treat me well and treat my friend bad and have me ok with it'
Rinna still blaming the death of her mother on her behaviour, bullshit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New BH, my god the picking on Sutton is getting worse, loved Garcelle saying, 'you can't treat me well and treat my friend bad and have me ok with it'
Rinna is ridiculous at times. Her mother died last November. What's her excuse for her behaviour up until that?!

Reactions: 7
Rinna is ridiculous at times. Her mother died last November. What's her excuse for her behaviour up until that?!
Exactly, she's being truly vile, they really are showing themselves as bitchy mean girls, something needs to happen to stop this, I love drama, but I'm really not liking this!

Reactions: 8
Garcelle is so not scared of or intimidated by any of them, and they hate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Rinna is a Grade A bleep who seems to think her tit don't stink. She looks like a twig with awful hair and is the biggest mother bleep 'momager' since Kris Jenner. Her Mother seemed genuinely lovely and I have seen no change in her behaviour since she died - she's always been vile.

Reactions: 13
There will never be another LVP. RHOBH majorly went down hill the second she left.
Would LOVE to see her come back.

Ohhh - what has he been accused of?!

Mo has been accused multiple times of representing houses as the agent, buying them himself at a 'low ball' price and then selling them on for an inflated fee. I may not be 100% clear on this legally but the Agency was selling the Spelling Manor (like Tori Spelling) and tried to sell it to Tom and Erikya who were allegedly using vistims money and posing as an 'anonymous buyer' under one of the names of the victims.

This is what was accused of her when she was served at the airport

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Mo has been accused multiple times of representing houses as the agent, buying them himself at a 'low ball' price and then selling them on for an inflated fee. I may not be 100% clear on this legally but the Agency was selling the Spelling Manor (like Tori Spelling) and tried to sell it to Tom and Erikya who were allegedly using vistims money and posing as an 'anonymous buyer' under one of the names of the victims.

This is what was accused of her when she was served at the airport
Petra Ecclestone owns Spelling manor now, she was told it was an anonymous buyer apparently. Assumedly people were wary of doing any business with the Giraldis and their blood money at this point.

Reactions: 3
Rinna is a Grade A bleep who seems to think her tit don't stink. She looks like a twig with awful hair and is the biggest mother bleep 'momager' since Kris Jenner. Her Mother seemed genuinely lovely and I have seen no change in her behaviour since she died - she's always been vile.
This!!! And where was the sympathy to LVP when she lost her mother and brother? She didn't turn into a vile witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Garcelle is so not scared of or intimidated by any of them, and they hate it.
Garcelle is so unbothered by what's going on and it INFURIATES them.
She is cool, calm and collected.
I can find her a little boring at times but I would imagine I would like her in real life. It's almost like she is too good for the show (?) She has had a strong career before it. She doesn't need the show

Reactions: 14
I wish Sutton would hold her ground more. She doesn’t need to backtrack or apologise or be as self-deprecating as she is. She was right in what she said to Erika.
And Kyle grilling Sutton over her response but not grilling Erika over calling Sutton a liability-YAWN. Kyle loves to put people down but cannot laugh at herself or take any criticism.
Rinna has never given anyone-apart from Erika-an inch of rope when they’re going through hurtful tit but expects it for herself atm? Nah.
Garcelle 4 President 👸🏾

Reactions: 12
I wish Sutton would hold her ground more. She doesn’t need to backtrack or apologise or be as self-deprecating as she is. She was right in what she said to Erika.
And Kyle grilling Sutton over her response but not grilling Erika over calling Sutton a liability-YAWN. Kyle loves to put people down but cannot laugh at herself or take any criticism.
Rinna has never given anyone-apart from Erika-an inch of rope when they’re going through hurtful tit but expects it for herself atm? Nah.
Garcelle 4 President 👸🏾
I think Sutton's doing an ok job! Which really riles the rest of them! I wouldn't be able to act like that, I'd have told them to duck themselves and left!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love Garcelle even more after last nights episode! It’s nice to see how loyal she is to Sutton too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.