The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sutton's doing an ok job! Which really riles the rest of them! I wouldn't be able to act like that, I'd have told them to duck themselves and left!!
yeah I suppose. I’d either be crying or screaming at them! But I just don’t think she needs to apologise or explain herself.

Reactions: 6
yeah I suppose. I’d either be crying or screaming at them! But I just don’t think she needs to apologise or explain herself.
I agree, how she's holding it together, kudos to her! But that pisses the rest of them off, so she's holding her own, good on her!!

Reactions: 6
Kyle never really bothered me before. Didn’t love or dislike her. This season she’s really annoyed me!! She is the biggest pot stirrer. I wouldn’t miss her, Erika, Diane or rinna.

Reactions: 16
Garcelle is so confident and sure of herself... She knows that she is a success in her own right outside of Beverly Hills and that infuriates the other women.

Reactions: 18
PK is gonna be the next Tom Girardi. I'm still trying to translate in English what he said: he's listing his real estate business, on the NY stock market, while having it based on crypto. What. I've been replaying that part for the last 10 minutes, he just spew a lot of big words and wishes that no one ask him anything about it. Crystal's husband is looking at them like they're clowns.

Reactions: 11
LVP is the ultimate housewife IMO. Money, Glamour, loves the gossip and is a little bit sus herself!

I think Erika knows where all the bodies are buried and if pushed would have no issue uncovering them all. We already know PK is dodgy as hell, Dorit rents her clothes, Harry Hamlin has his allegation and Muricio has been accused of some funny business before too let alone the affair allegations. I think they all have to keep her sweet or else with all the bad press you know Kyle would be the first to jump ship!
Hmm I'm not so sure . I have read many people say she knows where the bodies are buried but I don't think she does. I think she may have threatened to leak stuff to the press but I don't think she knows anything of real substance.I also don't think she is the mastermind she thinks she is ....remember the whole Tom broke his ankle and flipped his car and the her son flipped his car story. If you are going to be a good liar make it somewhat believable 😂

The one person who knows where ALL the bodies are buried is Kim Richards. Unfortunately for her demons don't help her credibility

Reactions: 11
Homeless not toothless ……

what an awful name Kathy had me in stitches 😂 Dorito was not impressed was she

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god im just watching the episode now and how hilarious was the bit where they kept saying the charity name wrong 😂😂😂 I needed a good laugh and this was just what i needed to see. I may or may not have rewound it 3 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god im just watching the episode now and how hilarious was the bit where they kept saying the charity name wrong 😂😂😂 I needed a good laugh and this was just what i needed to see. I may or may not have rewound it 3 times 😂
it was brilliant! An actual genuine moment & it was hysterical.

Reactions: 7
RHOBH-I think this will be a few ladies’ last season. It needs a shake up. Erika is beyond redemption-every time she opens her mouth she digs herself deeper. The whole ‘do I want to live in this house, this life etc’. Yeah I feel terrible for you living in a 10k a month house with a pool in sunny LA. So money-obsessed, entitled & full of self pity.
Rinna is a hypocritical witch who serves no positive purpose.
Diana-WTF we’re producers thinking. She hasn’t even got good style despite her wealth. She’s vile. Have disliked Kyle for a while. Loves to put others down & has hidden her self-obsession well behind a humble veneer but the gig is up.
Dorit does not have an authentic bone in her body so is completely pointless.

RHODubai-quite like it. These shows are always better in the beginning when they show their lives in a more genuine way which is actually interesting. Then they eat themselves & it turns to tit.
Cannot wait for RHOPotomac. Their tit is genuine 🤪
Apparently Diana has the lowest popularity rate of any housewife ever. Producers are looking upon her casting as a mistake. Thank God she won't be back next season, nor Rinna hopefully.

Reactions: 12
Me too! But I have to agree- what a stupid name!

I really miss the LVP days.
She was the best. Quintessential housewives character 💗

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why Erica’s voice has changed. I caught an old episode the other day and if I’d have closed my eyes I wouldn’t have had a clue who was talking. She’s changed not only her voice but her mannerisms too.

The way PK was talking about his crypto currency block chain blah blah sounded like even he didn’t know what he was talking about, and Rob knew it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is Kyle friends with Rinna when she’s targeted both of her sisters?
bc Kyle and Mauricio have also screwed over both of her sisters. When Mauricio left Kathy's husband's company, he stole some of the bigger clients, allegedly. That or some other reason could have been why he wasn't allowed into Nicky's wedding. and then theres the whole drama with big Kathy's home between Kim and Kyle.

Reactions: 8
The one person who knows where ALL the bodies are buried is Kim Richards. Unfortunately for her demons don't help her credibility
Really?! What do you think she knows? I wish they would bring Kim back as a friend character. Would love to see what they dynamic is like between her and Kyle now.

The way PK was talking about his crypto currency block chain blah blah sounded like even he didn’t know what he was talking about, and Rob knew it.
Can we have a moment of appreciation for Rob please? He seems like a really nice guy and such a supportive husband to Crystal.

That's a good theory. We're finally getting to Aspen.
I also thought that Dorit was quite rude to Kathy too, like almost snappy? Did anyone else pick up on this?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At the stage anytime Rinna appears on my screen even just sitting there bobbing her head in agreement I want to put my foot through the TV 📺 😑 😐

I actually turn on Dubai afterwards for a few laughs to help me unwind! And calm down!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.