The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was independence day you're right, was thinking i was missing an episode of one of my weekly reality shows 😂

Also Kyle 🤮 really living up to the vile kyle tag. Sutton should tell her shove her apology. Shes such a sheep and gangs up and picks on the weaker person
I think it will be interesting to see the reunion, when it shows the others what actually happened and how Kyle butted in and then was very aggressive and implied Sutton lied about miscarriages.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Very telling that that Kyle’s initial reaction to Sutton saying that is you’re lying and then Diana’s reaction afterwards was that she was trying to one up her on the amount of miscarriages. These women don’t realise some people aren’t there to compete, Sutton was attempting to connect and empathise. They give themselves away doing that. Cold, immature witches.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kyle literally left marks on Sutton's shoulder. How intense was that grip

But I have to say, I do believe Sutton was trying to one up her. My brother died in a genocide, my dad killed himself. I just had a miscarriage, well I had two.

To be totally frank, I don't like anyone on this franchise anymore. Crystal is okay in my book. I'd say some stuff about Garcelle but we're not allowed to (at least online). So I just decided to stop watching the show until a new cast. Bye RHOBH, I'll see you when a legacy show is casted.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Almost at the end of season 2 of NJ - their currently in Italy and the way Joe speaks to Teresa is 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
Kyle literally left marks on Sutton's shoulder. How intense was that grip

But I have to say, I do believe Sutton was trying to one up her. My brother died in a genocide, my dad killed himself. I just had a miscarriage, well I had two.

To be totally frank, I don't like anyone on this franchise anymore. Crystal is okay in my book. I'd say some stuff about Garcelle but we're not allowed to (at least online). So I just decided to stop watching the show until a new cast. Bye RHOBH, I'll see you when a legacy show is casted.
Oh, what's this about Garcelle? Is it bad, cos I really like her!

Reactions: 2
Oh, what's this about Garcelle? Is it bad, cos I really like her!
Nothing really ! She has a bit of a holier than thou attitude, but it's truly her always defending Sutton that gets on my nerves. So, it's more of a Sutton thing for me.
I added "online" because people don't let anyone give the slightest criticism of Garcelle or Sutton without being down voted or attacked. As if it meant we sided with the opposite side or whatever

Anyway justice for Crystal. And where is Kathy.

RHUGT was crazy tho.

Nothing really ! She has a bit of a holier than thou attitude, but it's truly her always defending Sutton that gets on my nerves. So, it's more of a Sutton thing for me.
I added "online" because people don't let anyone give the slightest criticism of Garcelle or Sutton without being down voted or attacked. As if it meant we sided with the opposite side or whatever

Anyway justice for Crystal. And where is Kathy.

RHUGT was crazy tho.
Ah right! You say whatever you want to on here, I like it when folks have different opinions ( bit like sandy on bd!!)

UGT , I really like Dorinda, but when she's drunk, she's so unpredictable, she turns so quickly! If she carries on like this, I think the pause will be end up being stop, she won't be asked back!

Reactions: 8
I'm loving UGT

Dorinda is still a nightmare though which is a shame because she used to be one of my faves

I'm loving UGT

Dorinda is still a nightmare though which is a shame because she used to be one of my faves
Yeah it is a shame.

Brandi went low with Taylor , but why the hell did Taylor have to drag up the surrogacy story AGAIN !!!

Reactions: 6
Me too. I really didn't anticipate it that way. I love Dorinda, but if my memories serves me well, she's always gone off the rail as soon as they hit Blue Manor.
I feel that a neutral location would have been better. It really breaks my heart seeing her still mourning Richard. Eventhough I understand, some people are soulmates.

@Maid22 thank you ! I don't censor myself on tattle, thanks to all of you. But the hive mindset is crazy on reddit and instagram.

The thing with Richard is that I'm pretty sure I read that he wanted to divorce her before he became ill

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah it is a shame.

Brandi went low with Taylor , but why the hell did Taylor have to drag up the surrogacy story AGAIN !!!
Because it illustrates how terrible Brandi has always been from the very beginning.

Brandi is constantly bringing up inappropriate stuff, saying things at the wrong moment, failing to read the room. Brandi can’t handle it when anyone involves her children but was so willing to put something so private out there that she had no business doing.

I will always despise Brandi. She’s utter trash. Thirsty and lame. Slapping LVP across the face as a “joke” after everything she did for her … she’s abhorrent.

Reactions: 10
Brandi always looks like she needs a bloody good wash to me. Looks like she never takes her makeup off, nails are always chipped, rat tails for hair.. sure she used to look nice back in the bh days?!

Because it illustrates how terrible Brandi has always been from the very beginning.

Brandi is constantly bringing up inappropriate stuff, saying things at the wrong moment, failing to read the room. Brandi can’t handle it when anyone involves her children but was so willing to put something so private out there that she had no business doing.

I will always despise Brandi. She’s utter trash. Thirsty and lame. Slapping LVP across the face as a “joke” after everything she did for her … she’s abhorrent.
I don't mind Brandi, she brings the drama! But agree with you about failing to read the room, but she has no filter!!

Brandi always looks like she needs a bloody good wash to me. Looks like she never takes her makeup off, nails are always chipped, rat tails for hair.. sure she used to look nice back in the bh days?!
She looked so much better in the early days, I really don't understand why they have to ruin their looks with fillers etc!

Reactions: 6
She definitely looked better on BH early days. She really let her husband leaving her absolutely destroy her but after seeing how she behaves has lived her life all this time I can see why he did! She’s gross.

Reactions: 4
I think it will be interesting to see the reunion, when it shows the others what actually happened and how Kyle butted in and then was very aggressive and implied Sutton lied about miscarriages.
I feel like Andy will brush over it. when its Kyle or Erika's mistakes, he usually asks one question at most and its never a good question

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.