The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhoa I really don't like Drew, she is just passive aggressive.

Lisa from the first few series is on tonight's episode, wow she has over done the surgery

Reactions: 3
I'd like Gina to go as well, also Heather, but if they brought back Tamara and Kelly, leave Heather in it!!!
Why doesn't Bravo hear what the fans want🤷‍♀️
Heather needs to go! I just rewatched OC and seeing her 2 seasons in a row try to say that someone was having a "psychotic break" (Shannon and Kelly) after she set them up to freak out and I'm disgusted. She uses the show just to promote her products and other shows, I'm sick of her scripted confessionals and talking to everyone like they are stupid and beneath her. Also Tamra and Kelly confirmed they both heard that Heather did push someone on the crew and they heard it from the actual person. She doesn't deserve the platform. I've been seeing on IG that Tamra and Alexis are rumored to be coming back.... Heather and Gina are staying 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Heather needs to go! I just rewatched OC and seeing her 2 seasons in a row try to say that someone was having a "psychotic break" (Shannon and Kelly) after she set them up to freak out and I'm disgusted. She uses the show just to promote her products and other shows, I'm sick of her scripted confessionals and talking to everyone like they are stupid and beneath her. Also Tamra and Kelly confirmed they both heard that Heather did push someone on the crew and they heard it from the actual person. She doesn't deserve the platform. I've been seeing on IG that Tamra and Alexis are rumored to be coming back.... Heather and Gina are staying 👎
I can't stand Heather but I'd only leave her in if new, or old housewives stood up to her!
I'd forgotten about Alexis, I remember reading that she divorced Jim, he was proper creepy!

Reactions: 5
I can't stand Heather but I'd only leave her in if new, or old housewives stood up to her!
I'd forgotten about Alexis, I remember reading that she divorced Jim, he was proper creepy!
I've heard that Tamra has been saying that she advocated for Heather to be brought back... seems like Tamra would be an ally to her not stand up to her

Now that Alexis is not with Jim (defo a creep!) I'd be curious to see what she is like. There's talk that Taylor now lives in OC, I wouldn't mind seeing what she would bring to it.

I'd like Kelly back. I know in her real life she's said things that have outraged people (rightfully so) but living in America... half of this country thinks like Kelly... OC needs her kind of crazy.

I've heard that Tamra has been saying that she advocated for Heather to be brought back... seems like Tamra would be an ally to her not stand up to her

Now that Alexis is not with Jim (defo a creep!) I'd be curious to see what she is like. There's talk that Taylor now lives in OC, I wouldn't mind seeing what she would bring to it.

I'd like Kelly back. I know in her real life she's said things that have outraged people (rightfully so) but living in America... half of this country thinks like Kelly... OC needs her kind of crazy.
I follow alexis on instagram, she seems a bir more humble now her mum is sick. I would like to see her back.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I follow alexis on instagram, she seems a bir more humble now her mum is sick. I would like to see her back.
I never minded Alexis when she was on... she was so ridiculous that she made me laugh. Having her back couldn't possibly hurt OC... it's already a disaster!

Supposed Breaking news RHOSLC - Jen Shaw has gone into court to plead GUILTY! This is coming from Ronald Richards (I think that's his name) the lawyer that tweets about Erika from BH, so I don't know how accurate he is but it is being reshared a lot. If it's true... wow!

Jen Shah.... Looks like she has pleaded guilty and there is a condition of the deal the she could be imprisoned for up to 14 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Okay so after been an absolute RH junkie for years I slipped out of watching them

RHONY was alway my fave closely followed by RHOBH

then all the random spin of like Vanderpump rules

have had a binge fest this week as been online ans had a few real housewives marathons
primarily Miami and BH
miami season 4
Bh seasons 12

so what other spin of shows are all worth watching and where you do normally view them

also any other similar mind numbing escapism reality TV shows worth a watch
not sure where you can watch it, probably will be online somewhere, but Big Rich Texas, absolutely hilarious, I think there were only 2 seasons

not sure where you can watch it, probably will be online somewhere, but Big Rich Texas, absolutely hilarious, I think there were only 2 seasons
I second that!! Jerseylicious has always been my guilty pleasure aswell, I’ve watched it recently on Hayu

What the hell has Melissa done to her freakin nose!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Lol and Antonia has her face, 5 nose jobs ago. I never understand why these women do this, your daughters are gonna feel even more self conscious cause you’ve erased the very features they’ve got at the minute.

Lol and Antonia has her face, 5 nose jobs ago. I never understand why these women do this, your daughters are gonna feel even more self conscious cause you’ve erased the very features they’ve got at the minute.
Melissa 5 nose jobs as Jacqueline called her lol. She's sadly overdid it she was looking good for a while. I think Antonia looks like Joe

• Haha
God, they are bloody messy in UGT! Dorinda and Brandi need to lay off the booze (although Brandi doesn’t need alcohol to spit her poison!). Does anyone know what she actually said to Taylor about Russell? Xx

Reactions: 7
God, they are bloody messy in UGT! Dorinda and Brandi need to lay off the booze (although Brandi doesn’t need alcohol to spit her poison!). Does anyone know what she actually said to Taylor about Russell? Xx
Rhobh S1 was only a success because he committed suicide

I think

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jen Shah.... Looks like she has pleaded guilty and there is a condition of the deal the she could be imprisoned for up to 14 years.
Crazy. But at least, shes owning up to it.
Screenshot_20220711-212444_Instagram.jpg

I have several dreadful medical exams this week, so I decided to binge season 5 and season 6 of RHONY. Lmao, Carole trying so hard to be the cool girl, Heather.., unhinged Aviva. Sonja really looked the best those two years, she could have met a great guy if it wasn't for that sleazy Harry Dubin.

Reactions: 10
Crazy. But at least, shes owning up to it.
View attachment 1409507

I have several dreadful medical exams this week, so I decided to binge season 5 and season 6 of RHONY. Lmao, Carole trying so hard to be the cool girl, Heather.., unhinged Aviva. Sonja really looked the best those two years, she could have met a great guy if it wasn't for that sleazy Harry Dubin.
I think the most iconic RH scene of all time is the one of Aviva and her leg at the dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was insane. And so low class as she would say :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

11 years is a long time. I hope she has enough assets to pay her victims back.

Screenshot_20220711-222608_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-222656_Instagram.jpg

Thoughts on rumors that Bravo will continue to film with Jenn Shaw until she is sentenced? I think it's disgusting that they could monetize off an admitted criminal and continue to pay her and give her a platform. These are just rumors but with Bravo I wouldn't be surprised at this point

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thoughts on rumors that Bravo will continue to film with Jenn Shaw until she is sentenced? I think it's disgusting that they could monetize off an admitted criminal and continue to pay her and give her a platform. These are just rumors but with Bravo I wouldn't be surprised at this point
You just need to look at teresa n joe guiduce to know they will absolutely profit off criminals.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.