Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Does Diana Jenkins think being a massive snob is a replacement for having a personality or something? She’s awful.
I thought I missed having someone ultra rich on the show, but Diana acting like she's holier than thou when she grew up poor and got her money from a divorce settlement has put me off of her. She doesn't know what an outlet is? Feck off lady you were a refugee that scrubbed toilets... you know exactly what an outlet is- you know what thrift stores and dollar stores are too

• Heart
Reactions: 22

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Clips from the next RHOBH are being shared on IG. Erika is faking being "lit" again and tells Garcelle's 14 year old son "get the fuck out of here" several times when he comes in to get some flowers from the party to take home. Dorit is with Erika and tells her to stop and in her confessional says it was bad and wrong... then in another clip with Kyle, Dorit, PK and Mo, Kyle brings it up and says "it's funny but not funny" Mo says he thinks "it's great she said it" (he's as high as a kite like always) and they all give Erika excuses for why it's ok she'd speak to her "friends" 14 year old like that. I couldn't even watch the whole clip because I'm so disgusted. The 4 of them are trying to make up for making fun of Erika last season. If Erika spoke to one of their kids like that??? Would Kyle think it was funny if it was Portia?? I'm so sick if these b*tches and I'm officially done with RHOBH

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

TheOpposite

Erika is vile. We all know her husband stole the compensation money off vulnerable victims to fund her fucking 40k a month glam squad. Revolting. We endured an entire season of her deflecting. Apparently Sutton calling her a liar is a far worst crime than being morally corrupt (than Camille 😉).

BH needs to read the room. Unfortunately, their treatment of Garcelle and now her children, only point in one nasty direction. No one would be laughing if Erika had told Portia or Jagger and Phoenix (love the edgy names Dorito) to fuck off. It would be an entire season based on that moment. I hope the fans are loud and Andy gets the message.

Reactions: 20

Maid22

VIP Member
BH, that Diana is a cow!! Loved Sutton calling her an asshole!! Kyle sticking her nose in for a change!
Garcelle is fast becoming one of my all time favourites !

Reactions: 20

Kiki999

Has anyone seen the 'coming clean' information apparently leaked by Robert Downey Junior about how Diana is key to a huge sex trafficking ring? It's crazy and Diana has confirmed ties to Maxwell and Epstein. RDJ's reps say it isn't him but apparently he's leaked information to blind gossip sites for years about it.

Also Diana met Crystal at the brothel that Crystal was a 'receptionist' at

Sorry for turning this a dark. Just thought it was so interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 19

SunnyKat

VIP Member
BH, that Diana is a cow!! Loved Sutton calling her an asshole!! Kyle sticking her nose in for a change!
Garcelle is fast becoming one of my all time favourites !
OMG Diana is such a cow!!!! She doesn't like to brag but all she has done in every episode is brag! "oh look at my 250k HANDBAG with diamonds on it" "that's not a super yacht like I have that's a day boat" "look at the team I send to make sure no chair face doors on trips" "I have six homes in 6 countries" Why did she show up to the party dressed like a muppet if she was on bed rest because she's bleeding uncontrollably and might lose her uterus?!?!? She's said the way the women talk is not classy, when Sutton "yelled at her" she cried and said she's never been spoken to like that and then she argues with Sutton saying childish things like Sutton is old (they are a year apart) and other stupid low blow and goes "na na na na" while making faces like a 5 year old! And she calls Sutton a contradiction?!?!? I HATE HYPOCRITES!!!! After her behaviour last night and her racist comments on IG this better be her only season. You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl

Can someone please tell Kyle she is a 53 year old mom of 4... spreading your legs all night at a party while wearing your skimpy bathing suit is not classy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Puffin

VIP Member
So we have to wait until next week to see what Garcelle says to Erika.
How aggressive was Kylie to Sutton, grabbing her hold? Then her so called apology??
At Sutton's party, most of them really came across as so entitled and rude, moaning about the food, the wet grass etc, such mean bitches!
Kyle was completely out of line towards Sutton. The conversation had nothing to do with her yet she inserted herself into it and then implied Sutton was lying 🤦🏻‍♀️

They were all so far up Erika's arse when she joined and now that the private jets and money are gone they are up Diana's arse.....Looks like a private jet buys you friendship

Why was Rinna bringing up what Sutton said to Diana when she wasn't even there 🤷🏻‍♀️ They constabt going after Sutton is draining and it's clearly cos she doesn't bow to their bullshit.

She was right about Erika, she is right about Diana and while she can be problematic I much prefer watching her and Garcelle than Erika pretending to be lit and Dorit in her mafia funeral confessional outfit 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

LockdownLurker2020

For the Irish ladies here - Crystal and family are holidaying in Dublin at the moment.
I saw her and her family in Disneyland paris last friday, i had to do a double take because i couldn’t believe i was seeing a real housewife in real life. I did not embarrass myself by approaching her, but i have absolutely told everyone i know that i saw a real housewife in real life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I've been seeing Rinna's face when Kyle is crying about whatever Kathy might have said a lot on IG today and it's absolutely driving me mad!! Rinna disgusts me. Once again she's going after the Richards sisters. Last season she was kissing Kathy's ass... I think Rinna is jealous after seeing how popular Kathy was and now wants her gone. She feels powerful because she has a super rich friend on the show. Rinna has had absolutely zero story of her own. All she has done is used other people's stories to stir shit up. Her "own it" BS is beyond annoying because she never owns anything of her own! She went mental and tried to choke Kim when Kim brought up "the husband". She lied that Kim is "near death" then "couldn't remember" that she said it :rolleyes: She had no place in the Denise/Brandy story. What kind of a "friend" does that to another friend?? Especially with all the rumors that her own husband cheats. I'm generally neutral about the housewives but Rinna really gets under my skin. She thinks now that she's after Kathy, Kathy will leave the show... I hope it back fires and Rinna is the one to go. She's a vile human. Time for her to go. Sorry rant over

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
God Erika is sooo horrible, what was she like at the dinner table to Sutton? She’s like the ultimate school bully, I don’t know how it’s even allowed? How can they sit there and not say anything? It’s really uncomfortable to even watch.

Reactions: 17

Maid22

VIP Member
Clips from the next RHOBH are being shared on IG. Erika is faking being "lit" again and tells Garcelle's 14 year old son "get the fuck out of here" several times when he comes in to get some flowers from the party to take home. Dorit is with Erika and tells her to stop and in her confessional says it was bad and wrong... then in another clip with Kyle, Dorit, PK and Mo, Kyle brings it up and says "it's funny but not funny" Mo says he thinks "it's great she said it" (he's as high as a kite like always) and they all give Erika excuses for why it's ok she'd speak to her "friends" 14 year old like that. I couldn't even watch the whole clip because I'm so disgusted. The 4 of them are trying to make up for making fun of Erika last season. If Erika spoke to one of their kids like that??? Would Kyle think it was funny if it was Portia?? I'm so sick if these b*tches and I'm officially done with RHOBH
Erika is a nasty bitch, hope Garcelle wipes the floor with her!

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the 'coming clean' information apparently leaked by Robert Downey Junior about how Diana is key to a huge sex trafficking ring? It's crazy and Diana has confirmed ties to Maxwell and Epstein. RDJ's reps say it isn't him but apparently he's leaked information to blind gossip sites for years about it.

Also Diana met Crystal at the brothel that Crystal was a 'receptionist' at

Sorry for turning this a dark. Just thought it was so interesting
Yeah, her pimping is well documented, I think Rinna must’ve worked for her too, she’s in her ‘coffee table book’ which is supposedly just a catalogue of Hollywood actors who also sideline as prostitutes for the right price.
Diana Jenkins also has quite a history with poor old Hayden Panittere…..she has a lot to answer for.
Rumours are that Diana was frozen out of London society by the wives of the husbands she was providing young prostitutes for, hence her moving abroad. They mentioned PK knew her ex husband, so he must be well aware of her reputation….

Edited to add it occurs to me that the Vanderpumps must move in similar circles in London, I’d kill to hear what LVP has to say about her.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Porkiepies

VIP Member
For Potomac fans,

I really hope the gossip about Ashley being legally separated from Michael is true! Her divorce could be interesting with all his cheating.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
God, Just watched it. Erika and Rinna are two really nasty bitches aren’t they? That said, I did feel sorry for Sutton as she’s clearly the odd one out and her treatment last season made me feel uncomfortable, but what on earth was that reaction to Doritos robbery? Maybe she knows something we don’t because I certainly didn’t get the feeling she believed it…I don’t know why they’ve bought Sutton back to be honest. She doesn’t have much interesting going on and the others hate her, and are desperate to call her a racist, hill Billy and gold digger, it’s not good viewing.

The robbery was weird……when Dorit was reanacting it she was really hamming it up in some bits….I just don’t know.
The robbers didn’t exactly look slick did they? Like two teenage stoners.

• Haha

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Am about two minutes into the latest BH and I don't think I can continue watching this series if PK and Dorit carry on like they are. I think they've really mapped out a 'narrative' for themselves - Dorit talking about her father being in the army and teaching her to be calm? I can't.

• Heart
  • Wow

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Erika is a nasty bitch, hope Garcelle wipes the floor with her!
Kyle is right beside Erika in my eyes. Last week she grabbed Sutton and to try and make her stay and fight with Diana who was threatening to head butt her. Since when is violence ok? Since when is swearing at kids ok? Vile Kyle is really showing herself... Erika always has. Both are gross and need to go and they can take Dorito with them!

Instacol

Chatty Member
Ive gone back to season 6 of rhobh, it is when erika comes on the scene. She speaks and acts completely different to how she does now. Its like a different person. She is so cock sure of herself now and has totally transformed her voice over time.. Its weird

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Does Diana Jenkins think being a massive snob is a replacement for having a personality or something? She’s awful.

Maid22

VIP Member
I find Sutton weirdly fascinating!! She's so different to the rest of them, refreshing change imo ! Must admit I laughed when Kyle was crying over what happened with Dorit, and Sutton made nothing of it !!

Still rewatching BH 5, I'd forgotten how much drama went on in Amsterdam :oops: