The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just about to start S3 of NJ - duck me I thought Teresa was going to actually murder Danielle 3 minutes into the reunion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
UGT: I can’t stop staring at Brandi’s skin, what on earth/how on earth?! She looks so so terrible

Reactions: 5
Dr Jen and Noella have confirmed they're not coming back to OC, yay!! They need to bring back Tamara, Kelly and Taylor!!

Im confused who are we speaking about, Erika? I seriously need to start watching the new season of bh, I feel out of the loop.
To be honest (Kyles favourite word), it’s the same shite as it has been for a few years, Rinna is still the worst, Kyle is just been honest while talking tit and stirring, Dorit is still blah, Erika is Erika & Diana is also the worst with Rinna as per up her arse!! So you haven’t missed much 😂

Reactions: 6
Rant on RHODubai...

Sara and Nina are pretty boring. They both bring nothing to the table at all. Nina just seems to be the rich hw who shows all the luxurious/rich stuff but doesn't go beyond that. She seems like one of those nice girls who will do anything to avoid an argument or fight. she would have been better off as a friend of. her daughter, kinda harsh but she reminds me of (Avery) Ramona's daughter as a kid. Sara could be interesting if she had another person to threaten her or bring out the secrets in her closet. I wish they chose another woman who's native to Dubai, knows Sara from before the show and as messy as Caroline Brook's to make Sara more interesting. Like lets be real, the only reason Yolanda was interesting on her manchausens season was because Rinna brought it up, so Yolanda had to address it. We need someone to do that to Sara with her messy past.

Caroline Stansbury isn't her former messy self because her life isn't as perfect as it was in Ladies of London. Before she could say whatever she wanted and belittle the other woman bc she was aristocracy, had a rich upbringing, a rich husband, her own "successful" business and no dark past. Now she has a fiancé with a weird racist past (how r u Italian but racist towards black ppl in America?! people all the way on the other side of the globe), no real job except promoting a med-spa that gives her free botox, and no connection to the aristocracy in the Middle East to help her feel special and better-than the other women in the cast. She's not making unnecessary digs at the other women bc she's living in a glass house now. The only times we've seen her be combative on this show is when the other women hit a nerve, we haven't really seen her start the drama herself like Chanel has.

Okay so after been an absolute RH junkie for years I slipped out of watching them

RHONY was alway my fave closely followed by RHOBH

then all the random spin of like Vanderpump rules

have had a binge fest this week as been online ans had a few real housewives marathons
primarily Miami and BH
miami season 4
Bh seasons 12

so what other spin of shows are all worth watching and where you do normally view them

also any other similar mind numbing escapism reality TV shows worth a watch

Reactions: 1
Okay so after been an absolute RH junkie for years I slipped out of watching them

have had a binge fest this week as been online ans had a few real housewives marathons
primarily Miami and BH
miami season 4
Bh seasons 12

so what other spin of shows are all worth watching and where you do normally view them

I watch on hayu, other ones besides housewives, Shahs of sunset, Southern charm, summer house!

• Heart

primarily Miami and BH
miami season 4
Bh seasons 12

If your looking for Spin Offs. The Ultimate Girls Trip S2 has been good 👍. I also love Below Deck but isn't a RH spin off

I watch on hayu, other ones besides housewives, Shahs of sunset, Southern charm, summer house!
Have added southern charm & shahs of sunset to my watchlist

forgot I had hayu to recently used to have all the rh series on series link on whatever virgin media channel used to do them

If your looking for Spin Offs. The Ultimate Girls Trip S2 has been good 👍. I also love Below Deck but isn't a RH spin off
Seen GT s1 so added s2 to my watch list, totally forgot about summer house watched the first season when it came out. Will give below deck a whirl too.

primarily Miami and BH
miami season 4
Bh seasons 12

Southern charm, season ones a bit slow but after that it gets good.

Reactions: 3
Have added southern charm & shahs of sunset to my watchlist

forgot I had hayu to recently used to have all the rh series on series link on whatever virgin media channel used to do them

Seen GT s1 so added s2 to my watch list, totally forgot about summer house watched the first season when it came out. Will give below deck a whirl too.
Imo, the best below deck is the below deck yachting! First season was abit meh, but it's been a hit out of all the franchises!

Reactions: 5
UGT: I can’t stop staring at Brandi’s skin, what on earth/how on earth?! She looks so so terrible
I didn't realize there was a thread on Tattle Life. I've watched most of The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip and was stunned by Brandi. I've seen her bad plastic surgery over the years, but when you look at her on the show, it's hard to take. She looks better in her confessionals in the show, which were filmed afterwards.

Tamra's plastic surgery is amazing, and she's five years older than Brandi. She doesn't look hard. No huge cheeks. No massive lips. Brandi is 49. She will turn 50 in November.. Tamra will be turning 55 in two months. I've never liked Brandi, but I feel so sad for her now. She has fans posting to her all the time that she's ruining her face, and she just gets mad. I've watched a few interviews from June, and she is so Botoxed and overloaded with injectibles, that at times she can't even talk properly or make expressions. Sometimes she looks sad and medicated in recent podcasts of hers put up on Youtube. Other times she's fine.

But look at this old video on her podcast. It was put on YouTube. My God!!!! Why all the filler in her face?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.