The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate Erika and her petrified gang of arse lickers, it’s become totally unwatchable.
Get rid of them all apart from Garcelle and start again please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So we have to wait until next week to see what Garcelle says to Erika.
How aggressive was Kylie to Sutton, grabbing her hold? Then her so called apology??
At Sutton's party, most of them really came across as so entitled and rude, moaning about the food, the wet grass etc, such mean witches!

Reactions: 11
How aggressive was Kylie to Sutton, grabbing her hold? Then her so called apology??
At Sutton's party, most of them really came across as so entitled and rude, moaning about the food, the wet grass etc, such mean witches!
Kyle was completely out of line towards Sutton. The conversation had nothing to do with her yet she inserted herself into it and then implied Sutton was lying 🤦🏻‍♀️

They were all so far up Erika's arse when she joined and now that the private jets and money are gone they are up Diana's arse.....Looks like a private jet buys you friendship

Why was Rinna bringing up what Sutton said to Diana when she wasn't even there 🤷🏻‍♀️ They constabt going after Sutton is draining and it's clearly cos she doesn't bow to their bullshit.

She was right about Erika, she is right about Diana and while she can be problematic I much prefer watching her and Garcelle than Erika pretending to be lit and Dorit in her mafia funeral confessional outfit 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hopefully this link works, it is a clip from next week where Garcelle confronts Erika... At least Erika is taking ownership, Kyle, not so much.

Reactions: 9
Kyle really is the worst. Erika had no problems apologising, why are you getting involved? 🙄
Also LOL at Rinna calling Sutton passive aggressive- where I’m from, calling someone a motherfucker isn’t passive at all 🤣

Reactions: 6
Kyle was completely out of line towards Sutton. The conversation had nothing to do with her yet she inserted herself into it and then implied Sutton was lying 🤦🏻‍♀️

They were all so far up Erika's arse when she joined and now that the private jets and money are gone they are up Diana's arse.....Looks like a private jet buys you friendship

Why was Rinna bringing up what Sutton said to Diana when she wasn't even there 🤷🏻‍♀️ They constabt going after Sutton is draining and it's clearly cos she doesn't bow to their bullshit.

She was right about Erika, she is right about Diana and while she can be problematic I much prefer watching her and Garcelle than Erika pretending to be lit and Dorit in her mafia funeral confessional outfit 🙄😂
I found it interesting that when Rinna asked Diana how the party was they both gave each other a look and then laughed. Made me wonder if Rinna coached Diana how to go after Sutton? Interesting how Diana left out what she said and how she behaved towards Sutton. Rinna nodding when Diana said something about next time Sutton won't fly private. Where is Rinna's plane?? Sutton can actually get her own.

Sutton is messy but at least she stands up to the fox force flop.

Kyle and Dorito should take note on how to apologize. I can't believe I'm writing this, but Erika gave a real apology. Straight up she was wrong and I apologize. She should have done that the next day and could have taken her sunglasses off to look Garcelle in the eye... but at least she took full accountability without it being an excuse

Why was Rinna dressed as spider man? Elvis called and wants his hair back. Do her and Erika wear their sunglasses inside so we can't see their black soulless eyes?

I found it interesting that when Rinna asked Diana how the party was they both gave each other a look and then laughed. Made me wonder if Rinna coached Diana how to go after Sutton? Interesting how Diana left out what she said and how she behaved towards Sutton. Rinna nodding when Diana said something about next time Sutton won't fly private. Where is Rinna's plane?? Sutton can actually get her own.

Sutton is messy but at least she stands up to the fox force flop.

Kyle and Dorito should take note on how to apologize. I can't believe I'm writing this, but Erika gave a real apology. Straight up she was wrong and I apologize. She should have done that the next day and could have taken her sunglasses off to look Garcelle in the eye... but at least she took full accountability without it being an excuse

Why was Rinna dressed as spider man? Elvis called and wants his hair back. Do her and Erika wear their sunglasses inside so we can't see their black soulless eyes?
Oh I would say Rinna had coached Diana . She likes to consistently stir the pot. What's also interesting is that Rinna brought Sutton on the show and was pontificating about how rich Sutton is and now she is doing the same with Diana . All Rinna can afford is a paper plane

Diana painted herself as the victim when she was retelling the story to Rinna but I think Diana is unsettled that Sutton or Garcelle don't bow to her like the others do.

Erika's apology was an actual apology but I am over the whole Erika thing. She played the victim when all the shitr about Tom came out and she is still trying to play the " poor me" oh look at me I'm now free of my controlling husband I'm gonna be "lit" 🙄

Oh I would say Rinna had coached Diana . She likes to consistently stir the pot. What's also interesting is that Rinna brought Sutton on the show and was pontificating about how rich Sutton is and now she is doing the same with Diana . All Rinna can afford is a paper plane

Diana painted herself as the victim when she was retelling the story to Rinna but I think Diana is unsettled that Sutton or Garcelle don't bow to her like the others do.

Erika's apology was an actual apology but I am over the whole Erika thing. She played the victim when all the shitr about Tom came out and she is still trying to play the " poor me" oh look at me I'm now free of my controlling husband I'm gonna be "lit" 🙄
All Rinna could afford is a paper plane 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I wonder if Diana thought being super rich was going to be her "thing" on the show... when that didn't do anything she bought out the "Bosnian Ghetto" neither works... enjoy your one season! She definitely doesn't like that Garcelle and Sutton don't bow to her

Interesting how Rinna brings on people onto the show and then tries to destroy them. I don't think Diana is actually Rinna's friend... they know each other, but I don't think they hung out. When Rinna told Harry Diana was coming to his party, he didn't know her. If they were good friends Harry would know who Diana was? I think Crystal and Diana had a real friendship before the show

I think we're all over the whole Erika thing. I'm not buying her "lit" story. I've never said, nor heard anyone drunk say "I'm lit, I'm lit, I'm lit" I think it's just her "storyline" and her trying to distract the audience from the horrible person she is

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Diana cares to even be on Housewives to be honest. She feels like she’s doing them a favour somehow.

What I don’t understand about the Erika and Jack situation is ok she apologised for cursing him out but I would like to know WHY she cursed him out. She keeps saying she wasn’t being serious, it was a joke. Ok. Explain the joke then.

All I can see if she cursed out a black child for being in her space. Which is horrific.

I hope they hold her accountable. duck the apology. Apologies are meaningless from someone like her.

All Rinna could afford is a paper plane 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I wonder if Diana thought being super rich was going to be her "thing" on the show... when that didn't do anything she bought out the "Bosnian Ghetto" neither works... enjoy your one season! She definitely doesn't like that Garcelle and Sutton don't bow to her

Interesting how Rinna brings on people onto the show and then tries to destroy them. I don't think Diana is actually Rinna's friend... they know each other, but I don't think they hung out. When Rinna told Harry Diana was coming to his party, he didn't know her. If they were good friends Harry would know who Diana was? I think Crystal and Diana had a real friendship before the show

I think we're all over the whole Erika thing. I'm not buying her "lit" story. I've never said, nor heard anyone drunk say "I'm lit, I'm lit, I'm lit" I think it's just her "storyline" and her trying to distract the audience from the horrible person she is
Yeah how many people has Rinna introduced on the show and then made that entire season about going after them...Eden, Sutton, Denise ....the list goes on.

I agree Crystal got Diana on board but Diana brings nothing. Yeah she is incredibly rich but she seems to have forgotten to buy a personality 🤷🏻‍♀️I think she will be a one and done housewife.

Erika , so over her . She is just boring 😴

Reactions: 9
Yeah how many people has Rinna introduced on the show and then made that entire season about going after them...Eden, Sutton, Denise ....the list goes on.

I agree Crystal got Diana on board but Diana brings nothing. Yeah she is incredibly rich but she seems to have forgotten to buy a personality 🤷🏻‍♀️I think she will be a one and done housewife.

Erika , so over her . She is just boring 😴
I resent that she is still being paid to be on the show after her attitude to all of Tom's victims are still waiting for money

• Heart
I resent that she is still being paid to be on the show after her attitude to all of Tom's victims are still waiting for money
Shes absolutely vile. I hated her from the first moment she became a housewife

Reactions: 7
Agreed, she is so judgemental and has an attitude that she is somehow above other people, I hate most of the BH cast tbh but she is by far the worst

Yep same , never got the fawning over although she is fascinating to watch. She clearly has some deep rooted Daddy issues and some deep rooted issues in general which is why she was always so defensive and aggressive. IMO it was all to stop people seeing the real her who I think is someone who is quite insecure 🤔

6 minutes and 44 seconds in to the new episode of RHOBH and……
Sutton and Diana ??
Erika and Garcelle’s son??

• Haha
You can have daddy issues and be a golddigger without moving states and abandoning your child. Erika is an awful person. Basic sex work wasn’t enough for her had to go big and now she’s pissed and angry that her cash cow has not only dried up but dragging her under also.

She’s a full on psychopath. She only ever had one thing on her mind and she’d do anything to get it and keep getting it.

Reactions: 13
i think it was like a bank holiday in America this last weekend and not sure they put a new episode on when theres a holiday. I havent got one on my hayu, just checked x
It was independence day you're right, was thinking i was missing an episode of one of my weekly reality shows 😂

Also Kyle 🤮 really living up to the vile kyle tag. Sutton should tell her shove her apology. Shes such a sheep and gangs up and picks on the weaker person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.