The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol Kyle is SHITTING herself clearly with this weeks episode judging by the statement she’s released
So she apologised to Sutton, but no apology to Garcelle??
I can't see how she's gonna worm her way out of this, she really needs to be fired!

Reactions: 9
So she apologised to Sutton, but no apology to Garcelle??
I can't see how she's gonna worm her way out of this, she really needs to be fired!
There is no chance she will be fired over this.

Reactions: 1
Kyle is a follower. Has no originality. She doesn’t speak her mind.
Even if she apologised we have seen through her. She is a mean girl.
Kyle is very scared of Erika. Erika has receipts for something that she clearly doesn’t want aired.

Reactions: 11
I always felt so bad for her, her mum acted as if she was morbidly obese or something, she seemed to be on a diet for the entire time she was in the show until she got the gastric band
Caroline manzo is a grade A witch.

Reactions: 5
Lol Kyle is SHITTING herself clearly with this weeks episode judging by the statement she’s released
She should be shitting herself! Fans are NOT happy with her and she knows it. What a bullshit statement she released. She hasn't apologized to Garcelle because of the time difference? The time difference is not night and day. It's daytime in Europe and California right now. Anyone who has seen the clip has seen that she was laughing at Erika telling Jax to f off and Mo said "I think it's great she did that". In her statement she is gas lighting by saying we should know her better than that... no Kyle we know this is exactly who you are

Dorit and Erika have not said a word...

People are going after Portia now, that's not right. Doing it to her doesn't make anything better and attacking a child is never right, not even if her mother attacked another child

She should be shitting herself! Fans are NOT happy with her and she knows it. What a bullshit statement she released. She hasn't apologized to Garcelle because of the time difference? The time difference is not night and day. It's daytime in Europe and California right now. Anyone who has seen the clip has seen that she was laughing at Erika telling Jax to f off and Mo said "I think it's great she did that". In her statement she is gas lighting by saying we should know her better than that... no Kyle we know this is exactly who you are

Dorit and Erika have not said a word...

People are going after Portia now, that's not right. Doing it to her doesn't make anything better and attacking a child is never right, not even if her mother attacked another child
That's wrong that folks are going after Portia, but I wonder what Kyle and Mauricio would have said if Erika or anyone had told Portia to f off?

Not surprised that Erika has said nothing, she'll come back with a half hearted apology saying it was just a joke, or she was sooo drunk she couldn't remember, wonder if she'll remember hitting on Garcelles oldest son!

That's wrong that folks are going after Portia, but I wonder what Kyle and Mauricio would have said if Erika or anyone had told Portia to f off?

Not surprised that Erika has said nothing, she'll come back with a half hearted apology saying it was just a joke, or she was sooo drunk she couldn't remember, wonder if she'll remember hitting on Garcelles oldest son!
what has happened?!

what has happened?!
Clips were released for the next episode and showed Erika telling Garcelles 14 year old son to "get the duck out of here" several times at Garcelles bday party. Then there is another clip of Kyle, Mo, Dorit and PK talking about it and laughing and saying it's nice to see Erika so loose and having fun. Fans are angry and Kyle released a BS excuse. It's a social media mess

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Guys I'm watching ultimate girls trip- ex wives club, and I am OBSESSED with Eva.
Do I need to get in to Atlanta now too?! What season do I start on, not sure that I can commit from the beginning and keep up with love island too 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys I'm watching ultimate girls trip- ex wives club, and I am OBSESSED with Eva.
Do I need to get in to Atlanta now too?! What season do I start on, not sure that I can commit from the beginning and keep up with love island too 🤣
She wasn't that interesting on Atlanta in all honesty. I remember watching the series of Top Model she won :D

Oh I'm liking phaedra too! I've just googled her, think I might have to watch her seasons.
I remember watching amt when Eva won too, can't believe I didn't know she was on housewives!

Reactions: 1
what has happened?!
Erika cursed at Garcelle's 14 year old son, Dorit and Kyle with their husbands laughed about it saying they're happy Erika let loose. it was really hard to watch. the poor boy looked so confused. the clips r on TikTok and I think insta.
I'm sorry but Erika has to get fired over this bc this has to be unacceptable. No housewife should ever curse at a another costars CHILD

Reactions: 9
Erika is vile. We all know her husband stole the compensation money off vulnerable victims to fund her bleeping 40k a month glam squad. Revolting. We endured an entire season of her deflecting. Apparently Sutton calling her a liar is a far worst crime than being morally corrupt (than Camille 😉).

BH needs to read the room. Unfortunately, their treatment of Garcelle and now her children, only point in one nasty direction. No one would be laughing if Erika had told Portia or Jagger and Phoenix (love the edgy names Dorito) to duck off. It would be an entire season based on that moment. I hope the fans are loud and Andy gets the message.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.