The Real Housewives of … #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim Zolciak will be the one wanting to come back, she’s spunked all Kroy’s NFL money away

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Kim Zolciak will be the one wanting to come back, she’s spunked all Kroy’s NFL money away
For sure, I’d like to see KZB back on RHOA! 🍑
Gizelle has been hanging out with Patricia (Peter lol), Cynthias ex husband too 👀

have you guys heard the rumours about Dorito?

• Wow
Yes, that would be juicy if it comes to fruition. I do have a soft spot for PK, but money wins.
Also read the blinds about how Yolanda made up the whole situation with Zayn, lied about it to Gigi, and actually tried to get him deported and banned from the US. Yikes.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes, that would be juicy if it comes to fruition. I do have a soft spot for PK, but money wins.
Also read the blinds about how Yolanda made up the whole situation with Zayn, lied about it to Gigi, and actually tried to get him deported and banned from the US. Yikes.
I too like PK!! He’s so funny.
I saw those blinds too… I am in shock. I quite liked Yolanda on the show, but wow.

Reactions: 4
I didn't believe her just because of that light altercation with Ken, when he tried to hold her hand to talk to her and she called it assault. I liked her a lot in the first seasons, because she was a straight shooter. But I never liked her perfect wife/perfect mom persona, it was like she was overcompensating.

Reactions: 13
AC has said that the premier of the new BH is the best first episode of BH he has ever seen. Thats something to look forward to after a pretty dull OC.

Reactions: 8
AC has said that the premier of the new BH is the best first episode of BH he has ever seen. Thats something to look forward to after a pretty dull OC.
Don't know if I can believe Andy's opinions. He thought last season of BH was great. I am hoping BH season is great because we need it after a horrible OC season, mediocre NJ so far and a boring SLC reunion!!

Reactions: 9
Am still rewatching OC, on season 8, so much more drama, Vicky and the alleged 3 some!! (Oh and I'd forgotten that both her and Donn cheated on each other throughout their marriage!) Slime balls Brooks and Slade, it was soo much better way back then!
Oh and I don't like PK 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which franchise is next to premiere ?

As for PK, I remembered those blinds that said that the burglary was for/by someone he owed money. Apparently he owes money to some shady people. After that, maybe Dorit felt entitled to cheat "openly"; since he's the one who put them in that situation to start with.

Ermmmm what’s the tea on crystals brother?
👀👀👀 what are you referring to. Isn't he a Chinese idol or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I would think BH is the next one!!
I had to Google which housewife is Crystal!! Literally forgotten all about her!!

• Haha
Which franchise is next to premiere ?

As for PK, I remembered those blinds that said that the burglary was for/by someone he owed money. Apparently he owes money to some shady people. After that, maybe Dorit felt entitled to cheat "openly"; since he's the one who put them in that situation to start with.

👀👀👀 what are you referring to. Isn't he a Chinese idol or something.
Wait what Dorit is cheating ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
RHONJ, had to laugh at Jen saying Bill shows no emotion, maybe cos of the Botox and fillers :ROFLMAO:
Boring episode :sleep:

• Haha
RHONJ, had to laugh at Jen saying Bill shows no emotion, maybe cos of the Botox and fillers :ROFLMAO:
Boring episode :sleep:
So boring :sleep: I can't believe that I'm saying that about NJ :cry: We're at mid season (the trailer is out and the second half didn't look any better to me) and nothing has been exciting imo. What happened to these ladies???

OMG I'm literally going to 🤮🤮🤮 if I see anymore of Luis fake, over the top, expressions of his "love" 🤢🤢🤢 I creeped his IG and every post is a super long caption of how amazing Teresa is and how much he loves her :rolleyes: He lays it on way too thick. Why does he have so many haters in his personal life? Where there is smoke, there is fire... there has to be truths in the stories out about him.

So boring :sleep: I can't believe that I'm saying that about NJ :cry: We're at mid season (the trailer is out and the second half didn't look any better to me) and nothing has been exciting imo. What happened to these ladies???

OMG I'm literally going to 🤮🤮🤮 if I see anymore of Luis fake, over the top, expressions of his "love" 🤢🤢🤢 I creeped his IG and every post is a super long caption of how amazing Teresa is and how much he loves her :rolleyes: He lays it on way too thick. Why does he have so many haters in his personal life? Where there is smoke, there is fire... there has to be truths in the stories out about him.
I know, this is my fave franchise, but as this season has gone on it really is a borefest!

Luis gives me the ick, there really is something off about him, hopefully the ' love bubble' will burst soon, or else I wish they and her daughter s would bugger off and do their own reality show!

Reactions: 5
I know, this is my fave franchise, but as this season has gone on it really is a borefest!

Luis gives me the ick, there really is something off about him, hopefully the ' love bubble' will burst soon, or else I wish they and her daughter s would bugger off and do their own reality show!
It would take an atomic bomb to burst the "love bubble". Since Teresa thinks her parents sent her Luis, she won't break up with him unless something huge happens. She is defending him way too hard.

Gawd Gia is doing confessionals like she's a housewife :rolleyes: Maybe you're on to something... maybe they are trying for a spin off by having her daughters on so much this season :unsure: Based on Gia's expressions when Teresa talks about Luis and some of the things she says, I get the feeling she doesn't support the relationship like she says she does

Reactions: 9
It would take an atomic bomb to burst the "love bubble". Since Teresa thinks her parents sent her Luis, she won't break up with him unless something huge happens. She is defending him way too hard.

Gawd Gia is doing confessionals like she's a housewife :rolleyes: Maybe you're on to something... maybe they are trying for a spin off by having her daughters on so much this season :unsure: Based on Gia's expressions when Teresa talks about Luis and some of the things she says, I get the feeling she doesn't support the relationship like she says she does
I couldn't believe it when she said that about her parents, so deluded!! She really is defending him alot, makes me wonder why, I think a few more skeletons are going to come tumbling out the cupboard about him in.

Rewatching OC, Vicky's daughter was right all along about Brooks, I can't believe all of Teresa's daughters are on board with this relationship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.