The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"YA OLE POOR PEOPLE" "I DON'T WANT NO POOR PEOPLE AROUND ME" to her own bloody congregation Mary needs to be locked up in jail and an institution straight after the jail is done
It’s the crazy eyes for me, worse than Ramona’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t see how they can bring her back next season given other housewives were sacked for less!

Reactions: 3
36k for that dinner party and no one even ate anything in the end 😳 I can see Jennifer and her Husband breaking up (not that I’d wish that on anyone) her husband is a bit odd isn’t he.
He really is, seems more interested in the dog than her!!
Heather was like a headmistress telling Shannon and Gina off :ROFLMAO:
Terry's face, wtf too many fillers :eek:

Reactions: 7
He really is, seems more interested in the dog than her!!
Heather was like a headmistress telling Shannon and Gina off :ROFLMAO:
Terry's face, wtf too many fillers :eek:
Terry has the face of someone who looks like they enjoy a drink.

Reactions: 2
Terry isn’t a good advertisement for plastic surgery… he was one of the better looking husbands back in the day. He looks terrible now.

Reactions: 5
Terry has the face of someone who looks like they enjoy a drink.
This season isn't really a good advert for cosmetic procedures, that woman, is it Nicol, the one about the bodged boob op, her face looks awful!!!

Reactions: 4
RHOC has some bad soap opera acting, never seen a series seem so fake and Terry ‘it was ok because you dropped it and I didn’t do anything wrong’ had to add that all in 😜

Eventually got around to Melbourne..now we all agree it's a shitshow but this week those two idiots of new cast members annoyed me soooo much...bring back the old cast

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching Paris in love ( so good) and seeing old photos of Kathy Hilton, she has ruined her face. Looks nothing like her old self at all. I think she looked a lot like their Mum but not anymore!

When they showed her old pictures I was like "who the duck is that? Why can't they show pictures of Kathy?" Then I realized that she pulled a Renée Zelwegger and got a whole new face.

It's interesting because when Paris was sitting with her bridesmaids you could definitely tell who was Kyle's and who was Kim's children. But Paris and her sister looked nothing like the mother.

I know that in Asia parents pay plastic surgery from a very young age so that people can not say "Oh, she/he was born ugly but their parents paid for their transformation." Considering that Kathy felt a lot of pressure to be perfect due to her husband and had her own child kidnapped, I wouldn't be surprised if she pushed them to have light facial changes.

Reactions: 1
When they showed her old pictures I was like "who the duck is that? Why can't they show pictures of Kathy?" Then I realized that she pulled a Renée Zelwegger and got a whole new face.

It's interesting because when Paris was sitting with her bridesmaids you could definitely tell who was Kyle's and who was Kim's children. But Paris and her sister looked nothing like the mother.

I know that in Asia parents pay plastic surgery from a very young age so that people can not say "Oh, she/he was born ugly but their parents paid for their transformation." Considering that Kathy felt a lot of pressure to be perfect due to her husband and had her own child kidnapped, I wouldn't be surprised if she pushed them to have light facial changes.
I also thought it was interesting when she said she had to portray this certain image but now can be free and also that baby voice she taught Paris 🤣. Farrah ( Kyle’s daughter) is a really good mix of her mum and Dad isn’t she. Naturally a very pretty girl. Did Carter a bit creepy to be honest. The way he was talking about preparing for fatherhood and making out he doesn’t have a kid when he has a 9 year old was so wrong to me.

Reactions: 1
Eventually got around to Melbourne..now we all agree it's a shitshow but this week those two idiots of new cast members annoyed me soooo much...bring back the old cast
But at least they're bringing in some drama! I really can't stand Janet and Jackie, and if I was at that show I think I would have nodded off :ROFLMAO:
Defo miss Gina would have been interesting how she would have been with the new ones!!!!

• Haha
I also thought it was interesting when she said she had to portray this certain image but now can be free and also that baby voice she taught Paris 🤣. Farrah ( Kyle’s daughter) is a really good mix of her mum and Dad isn’t she. Naturally a very pretty girl. Did Carter a bit creepy to be honest. The way he was talking about preparing for fatherhood and making out he doesn’t have a kid when he has a 9 year old was so wrong to me.
Farrah has had a lot of work done to her face, I think she favours her real father more than Kyle pre surgery.

Attachments

• Wow
I’ve been watching Paris in love ( so good) and seeing old photos of Kathy Hilton, she has ruined her face. Looks nothing like her old self at all. I think she looked a lot like their Mum but not anymore!
I was watching this and wondering how on Earth those two
are matched ?? Carter and Paris. They’re totally different in every way. I can’t work out if he’s attractive or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.