The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No reunion for NY, now no reunion for Melbourne, time to get rid maybe?
Let's have some new franchises with new faces!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What's everyone's thoughts on Miami, I liked it ( that's as much as I'm saying as I thought Melbourne started good then ended up crap!)

Reactions: 1
It was okay … Alexia’s life is like a movie lol. I’m intrigued to see more of Julia and Adriana’s “friendship” it seems a little strange 🤣

Larsa’s party was wack

Reactions: 4
It was okay … Alexia’s life is like a movie lol. I’m intrigued to see more of Julia and Adriana’s “friendship” it seems a little strange 🤣

Larsa’s party was wack
Was Adriana in the last series, I don't really remember her! But yes, defo a strange relationship!!

I love Miami.

Title suggestion - The Real Housewives #6 - who is hunky dory!?
Ha ha, that was my fave line Kathy said in BH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Loved Kathy on RHOBH , but on Paris in love , not so much 🤔
I do know what you mean but I think her way of trying to be close to Paris is through this wedding and she feels left out. You have to admit the invite thing was really rude on Paris’s behalf. I just love how she keeps calling carter an octopus 🤣

I do know what you mean but I think her way of trying to be close to Paris is through this wedding and she feels left out. You have to admit the invite thing was really rude on Paris’s behalf. I just love how she keeps calling carter an octopus 🤣
That’s what I struggle with, I think she’s really passive aggressive towards him , and constantly has digs at him 😢 . Fair enough she’s mother of the bride , and wants some control over certain aspects, but something about her attitude towards him just doesn't sit right 🤔 . Her speech at the engagement was so awful .
Maybe it’s editing or all for the drama 🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s what I struggle with, I think she’s really passive aggressive towards him , and constantly has digs at him 😢 . Fair enough she’s mother of the bride , and wants some control over certain aspects, but something about her attitude towards him just doesn't sit right 🤔 . Her speech at the engagement was so awful .
Perhaps it is because he has a child that he never sees or acknowledges?

I think it's because she sees him for the head that he is, sorry but he seems like such a nasty person he's mean to Paris I just see tons of red flags in him so I'm sure her mum does too

I think it's because she sees him for the head that he is, sorry but he seems like such a nasty person he's mean to Paris I just see tons of red flags in him so I'm sure her mum does too
I actually think he seems really nice , each to their own I suppose

I actually think he seems really nice , each to their own I suppose
He was horrible to her when they had meeting with his family. Paris was so uncomfortable and he went out of his way to make her feel like that. I think he is a bit of knob and I think I Kathy can see that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.