The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have powered through RHONJ and on the last episode of season 10.

I just can't get over what a strange person Danielle Staub is?! You can tell she so badly wants to be a main cast member - it's just embarrassing

Also love the husbands on RHONJ and like they have their own friendships/meet ups without the women!
That’s another reason why I think rhonj is the best franchise, the husbands are so funny

Reactions: 5
The season final of Melbourne, terrible, arguing over skinny arm, I had high hopes when it first returned, won't bother if they do another season!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The season final of Melbourne, terrible, arguing over skinny arm, I had high hopes when it first returned, won't bother if they do another season!
Im not even going to bother to watch, they need to give Jackie and Janet the boot as well.

Reactions: 2
It says all but 1 of the claims were dismissed.... doesn't say what is still pending though. Wouldn't surprise me if he's doing something illegal, just wondering what the judge dismissed and what is still pending
Here's the details

Reactions: 2
Here's the details

Wow thanks! Ok so it is the pyramid scheme claim that is going forward. Sometimes these blogs have attention grabbing headlines but the story isn't as big. Whitney should have kept her mouth shut on that bus! Looks like she knows so much about these schemes from personal experience...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.