The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had a wine with his dinner and got arrested. They brought him back to the police station and he got tested again and tested under the limit so was released.
He was pulled over for weaving around and blew a 0.081 (legal limit is 0.08) and then at the police station blew a 0.073. I didn't see anything about how much time there was between tests. He was cited and released on his own recognizance. Looks like he wasn't just let off

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If he was simply out for dinner and then just driving home then there’s absolutely no excuse to drink and drive. I might have had more sympathy he had a wine with dinner then had been called to an emergency, but even then with the amount of money they supposedly have my sympathy level wouldn’t have been high. Sorry just my opinion

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed that they are always drink driving on the show though. Always having a drink at lunch or at parties and then hopping into their car and driving home. How???

NY time again! Carol cmes across as a total witch in this episode, meanwhile bethanny seems to be totally losing it and should be in some kind of serious therapy
Maybe another therapist could have helped more. I recently watched her and Jasons show and it showed her in therapy and trying to apply what she learned and then Jason would undo it all. He was not nice to her. The season you're watching is them going through a nasty divorce and her best friend dumping her... I think it brought out all of her childhood issues. There are definitely things that Bethenny could have done better, but watching her spin off made me a bit more sympathetic and understand her actions a little better.
I could be wrong and it's probably very different with private/ expensive psychologists but with psychology here (speaking from what i know through work) especially trauma processing they seem to try get you to talk/work through things and then you learn skills to take away to practice yourself and should be able to apply to your future relationships / issues etc whereas with Bethenny and other housewives therapy it seems they spend years and years going to therapy but not making hard changes? Has anyone else noticed this? I always wonder if some wealthy people just get told what they want to hear or want a sounding board 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I could be wrong and it's probably very different with private/ expensive psychologists but with psychology here (speaking from what i know through work) especially trauma processing they seem to try get you to talk/work through things and then you learn skills to take away to practice yourself and should be able to apply to your future relationships / issues etc whereas with Bethenny and other housewives therapy it seems they spend years and years going to therapy but not making hard changes? Has anyone else noticed this? I always wonder if some wealthy people just get told what they want to hear or want a sounding board 🤷🏼‍♀️
exactly, I speak as someone who has been/is in therapy various times. What any good therapist will advise you (at the start) is that you SHOULDN'T be there indefinitely, they should give the tools to help you

Reactions: 4
I know absolutely nothing about anyone, why they go to therapy, what happens in their therapy or after. The only thing I know is after watching Bethenny's spin off (Bethenny Ever After) on Hayu, I watched her in therapy sessions, I learned more about her history, saw her go home and try to implement what she learned and then I felt Jason derailed most of it. It made me understand her behaviour season 7 a little better, and have a bit of sympathy for her. She was off the rails that season and probably should have not been on the show. She didn't seem to have the capacity to deal with RH craziness and her own life. The show wasn't very good, but it does let you know her better than on RHOBH

Apparently next week is the last episode of the series 😳, I definitely think Janet went snooping in that person’s apartment (can’t remember her name)
Do you think so?? Anjali was her name.
But honest to god where would you be goung snooping in someone's apartment like?
It's shocking really

I know absolutely nothing about anyone, why they go to therapy, what happens in their therapy or after. The only thing I know is after watching Bethenny's spin off (Bethenny Ever After) on Hayu, I watched her in therapy sessions, I learned more about her history, saw her go home and try to implement what she learned and then I felt Jason derailed most of it. It made me understand her behaviour season 7 a little better, and have a bit of sympathy for her. She was off the rails that season and probably should have not been on the show. She didn't seem to have the capacity to deal with RH craziness and her own life. The show wasn't very good, but it does let you know her better than on RHOBH
I agree about this, Bethanny really shouldn't have been on, that said she is really the housewife who has done the best for being on the show, she has built a great business, which is really not explicitly tied to her as a "Housewife". Of all of them I would say she has done the best in that sense

Reactions: 6
exactly, I speak as someone who has been/is in therapy various times. What any good therapist will advise you (at the start) is that you SHOULDN'T be there indefinitely, they should give the tools to help you
That's assuming that they are in therapy indefinitely. I only know a bit about Bethenny from watching her show. She had been in therapy previously and went back to work on relationship issues so she could be a better partner to Jason. I definitely saw her try to use the tools she was given and imo Jason messed up all of that. I've been in therapy various times as well and still can be triggered... I use my tools but sometimes the trauma comes up first and then I have to get to where I can use the tools. I can't judge anyone's trauma or therapy journey or therapist... we don't know what has happened in their lives or their sessions

Ive only picked up bits and pieces of Bethany's past life, but watching today where she met her father, not her real one, and listening to that, I did really feel sorry for her, and I agree, I don't think she should have been on this season, she had way too much going on in her personal life.

That's assuming that they are in therapy indefinitely. I only know a bit about Bethenny from watching her show. She had been in therapy previously and went back to work on relationship issues so she could be a better partner to Jason. I definitely saw her try to use the tools she was given and imo Jason messed up all of that. I've been in therapy various times as well and still can be triggered... I use my tools but sometimes the trauma comes up first and then I have to get to where I can use the tools. I can't judge anyone's trauma or therapy journey or therapist... we don't know what has happened in their lives or their sessions
when she was shown with her therapist in the show (unless I am mistaking her with someone else) she spoke about how they had been seeing each other for years

Reactions: 2
when she was shown with her therapist in the show (unless I am mistaking her with someone else) she spoke about how they had been seeing each other for years
I can't say 100% but I'm fairly certain on Bethenny Ever After she said she was starting with him again, that she was back in therapy. I agree with you that there are some of the ladies, like Ramona comes to mind, that could spend their life in therapy and it wouldn't change anything. For therapy to truly work, you have to listen, know that there are things you have to work on and actually put in the work to make changes. Some people go to therapy just to say they did. A lot of them could use some serious therapy.

Have you watched Paris in love?

Kathy Hilton and her daughters said that Kathy finally joined the show because she felt like she could have some fun. But before she spent years not doing a lot for herself and only staying by her husband's side because she had to portray the perfect wife.

She had her first child at 19 and only felt free now.

Also, the part where Paris Hilton was having her bridesmaids dinner was nice. We had the chance to Kyle and Kim's daughters.

On another note, I started the RHONY Season 13 and Leah is weird. She is acting like the Dorinda of the season. Why is she so over the top this season?

Luann's surgeon is the best because she looks stunning 😍

Eboni is the new Carole and I love that. I love the fact that she is calling everyone out on their BS and Ramona is soooo bothered about it. She better be in the next season because she is really shaking things up.

Sonja needs to move on with her life. She divorced almost 2 decades and is still thinking about a man who is now married to her best friend. Girl, move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Have you watched Paris in love?

Kathy Hilton and her daughters said that Kathy finally joined the show because she felt like she could have some fun. But before she spent years not doing a lot for herself and only staying by her husband's side because she had to portray the perfect wife.

She had her first child at 19 and only felt free now.

Also, the part where Paris Hilton was having her bridesmaids dinner was nice. We had the chance to Kyle and Kim's daughters.

On another note, I started the RHONY Season 13 and Leah is weird. She is acting like the Dorinda of the season. Why is she so over the top this season?

Luann's surgeon is the best because she looks stunning 😍

Eboni is the new Carole and I love that. I love the fact that she is calling everyone out on their BS and Ramona is soooo bothered about it. She better be in the next season because she is really shaking things up.

Sonja needs to move on with her life. She divorced almost 2 decades and is still thinking about a man who is now married to her best friend. Girl, move on.
omg I did not know Sonja's ex was married to her best friend (presumably former best friend :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
So watching some of SLC for the first time, Meredith, Mary, Jen and Lisa (a bit) all seem quite unbalanced shall I say 👀👀

• Haha
Yes! I’ve just started today too, on to episode 3 I think. And what’s with the one that married her step-grandfather?????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes! I’ve just started today too, on to episode 3 I think. And what’s with the one that married her step-grandfather?????
That's Mary..she married her grandmothers husband when the grandmother passed. Apparently the grandmother had arranged with Mary to marry Robert and therefore getting the HUUUUUGE inheritance that she passed down..she passed Mary a church,its congregation,cash multiple houses etc..
So Mary is a whack job BUT there is lots of scandal as to whether she runs her church like a cult. If you Google Mary Crosby Faith Temple Pentecostal Church SLC you will get all the sca...

Bear with SLC it does get very good.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.