The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Salt Lake City is so good right now. Heather hiding from Mary at the end in her puffer coat killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
luckily she doesn't drink that much, would be a death trap for any of the other women :ROFLMAO:
I always thought that 😆, it wouldn’t work in Ireland would it 😳

I don’t know if it’s because I’m sick and cranky today and off work, but I’ve had to turn of Melbourne haven’t the patience. Delighted one of the ladies nodded off at one of Jackies shows though 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wish Carol would come back so that they can ask her about what happened on Epstein's Island

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I always thought that 😆, it wouldn’t work in Ireland would it 😳

I don’t know if it’s because I’m sick and cranky today and off work, but I’ve had to turn of Melbourne haven’t the patience. Delighted one of the ladies nodded off at one of Jackies shows though 😆
I forgot about Melbourne... I'm slipping its not like me.. They really need a recast at the end of this season

I forgot about Melbourne... I'm slipping its not like me.. They really need a recast at the end of this season
Apparently next week is the last episode of the series 😳, I definitely think Janet went snooping in that person’s apartment (can’t remember her name)

• Wow
NY time again! Carol cmes across as a total witch in this episode, meanwhile bethanny seems to be totally losing it and should be in some kind of serious therapy

Reactions: 2
NY time again! Carol cmes across as a total witch in this episode, meanwhile bethanny seems to be totally losing it and should be in some kind of serious therapy
I'm pretty sure Bethenny did go to therapy. Bethenny has always come across to me as hard work to be friends with... but I thought Carol made the choice to be her friend... she could have been less of a witch. I did feel bad for Bethenny divorcing Jason, he seemed like a nut case!

Is that the season Carol dumped Bethenny for Tinsley?

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure Bethenny did go to therapy. Bethenny has always come across to me as hard work to be friends with... but I thought Carol made the choice to be her friend... she could have been less of a witch. I did feel bad for Bethenny divorcing Jason, he seemed like a nut case!
she seems to have been with the same therapist for years though, which would imply that whatever he is doing isn't working

@We were on a break yes it is, I liked Carol before but she does not come across well in this at all

Reactions: 1
she seems to have been with the same therapist for years though, which would imply that whatever he is doing isn't working

@We were on a break yes it is, I liked Carol before but she does not come across well in this at all
Maybe another therapist could have helped more. I recently watched her and Jasons show and it showed her in therapy and trying to apply what she learned and then Jason would undo it all. He was not nice to her. The season you're watching is them going through a nasty divorce and her best friend dumping her... I think it brought out all of her childhood issues. There are definitely things that Bethenny could have done better, but watching her spin off made me a bit more sympathetic and understand her actions a little better.

Talking of Bethany, I'm on season 7 when she came back, I'd feel like you'd be always walking on eggshells around her, I know she had a tit time, but I do find her quite scarey!!!

News story came out today that PK Kemsley (RHOBH) got arrested for drunk driving a few weeks ago 👀 I'm not very surprised

• Wow
Reactions: 10
News story came out today that PK Kemsley (RHOBH) got arrested for drunk driving a few weeks ago 👀 I'm not very surprised
I am always so shocked (although not surprised, sadly) when this happens, they have SO much money, how is it so hard to find a taxi?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am always so shocked (although not surprised, sadly) when this happens, they have SO much money, how is it so hard to find a taxi?!
Stupid people are stupid no matter how much money they have. I'm always disgusted when I hear someone was drunk driving. I wasn't completely surprised to hear PK drove drunk, as I've seen him wasted on the show and he seems arrogant like he would think he was fine to drive. Taxi, uber... hire a car for the night.... call Dorit, a friend, car pool.... he had a lot of options. Thank god he didn't get in an accident and hurt or kill anyone

Reactions: 12
Stupid people are stupid no matter how much money they have. I'm always disgusted when I hear someone was drunk driving. I wasn't completely surprised to hear PK drove drunk, as I've seen him wasted on the show and he seems arrogant like he would think he was fine to drive. Taxi, uber... hire a car for the night.... call Dorit, a friend, car pool.... he had a lot of options. Thank god he didn't get in an accident and hurt or kill anyone
He had a wine with his dinner and got arrested. They brought him back to the police station and he got tested again and tested under the limit so was released.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.