The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she is still with the little shite and he's finally passed his bar exam after 962 attempts.
I can’t believe he was just taking it again and again like that. Does it go on your record how many times you had to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe he was just taking it again and again like that. Does it go on your record how many times you had to do it?
I hope not for his sake. It wouldn't fill you much with confidence, would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope not for his sake. It wouldn't fill you much with confidence, would it?
yeah exactly, even if you didn't have to explicitly state it you would presumably need to explain the gap in your CV in which you haven't been working

Reactions: 1
I think the first episode was better than all of last season :ROFLMAO: I'm not fussed about Heather returning either. She always seems to act like she's above everyone and I cannot stand how she says Champs

Their house is stunning. Even though I'm not a big fan of HD, she has impeccable taste, and I'm not at all surprised how great the house turned out. I have a heated towel rack, they're not that expensive and I highly recommend. I'm sure her towel drawer cost a fortune... like everything else lol The house just gives her more reason to brag

Shannon is jealous of everyone and everything and does nothing but whine and play victim. I don't understand why she's still on the show

Nicole, who supposedly sued Terry... I didn't see her listed as a new housewife... maybe just a friend of or guest? What I don't understand is how she is a friend of Heather, but Heather doesn't know she sued Terry? That makes no sense. Maybe it's just Shannon tit stirring?

Never thought of it but now that you said it Noelle does have Erika vibes :oops:
Can I just start watching OC at this season? Instead of going back and watching from the beginning?

The mid season trailer is out for RHOSLC

Sorry could only find it on people.com and there is a 30 ad for Ultimate Girls trip that you can't skip
Oh my Lord 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's a bloody brilliant trailer.. I'm more excited for Lisa Barlow to lose her tit than anything else 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
so I've been watching Heather Dubrow's house tour videos on youtube, she is right it seems like a hotel.... which I don't view at all as a positive, it is SO impersonal no matter the random art work things she has in the house, it does not feel at all like a home. I really don't like it

Reactions: 9
so I've been watching Heather Dubrow's house tour videos on youtube, she is right it seems like a hotel.... which I don't view at all as a positive, it is SO impersonal no matter the random art work things she has in the house, it does not feel at all like a home. I really don't like it
So agree, she doesn't know how many rooms it has!!! Watching the new season of oc, was surprised how old her kids are now, she's been away for 5 yrs I think?

Reactions: 5
Heather has definitely had work done just not to her face or it is very subtle. Shannon lives in luxury herself, when so many people in America live in poverty it’s in bad taste by both the Dubrows and Bravo. I’ve always thought people with a lot of money don’t brag but maybe that’s a British thing.
Old money doesn't brag, new money does.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Heather's house is absolutely stunning :love:

I've never watched RHOC so I do not know her but her decoration is absolutely beautiful.

Heather has definitely had work done just not to her face or it is very subtle. Shannon lives in luxury herself, when so many people in America live in poverty it’s in bad taste by both the Dubrows and Bravo. I’ve always thought people with a lot of money don’t brag but maybe that’s a British thing.
I think she had a face lift, it looks painful

Can I just start watching OC at this season? Instead of going back and watching from the beginning?

Oh my Lord 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's a bloody brilliant trailer.. I'm more excited for Lisa Barlow to lose her tit than anything else 🤣🤣🤣
I would probably start watching OC after season 3? You could skip last season altogether

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm excited to see Lisa loose her tit too! Can't wait to watch on Hayu tomorrow!!

• Haha
I would probably start watching OC after season 3? You could skip last season altogether

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm excited to see Lisa loose her tit too! Can't wait to watch on Hayu tomorrow!!
I think I'd start at the beginning, wasn't the first season the one with the bankruptcy storyline? That was like something from the fictional OC series :ROFLMAO:

I think I'd start at the beginning, wasn't the first season the one with the bankruptcy storyline? That was like something from the fictional OC series :ROFLMAO:
I tried to watch it back from the beginning but stopped in the middle of the 3rd episode. The filming was terrible, the story lines were boring... couldn't stand watching Slade and his fiance, never liked Jeana... really didn't care for any of the cast tbh. For me there was nothing in the first few seasons that was that important

• Haha
I tried to watch it back from the beginning but stopped in the middle of the 3rd episode. The filming was terrible, the story lines were boring... couldn't stand watching Slade and his fiance, never liked Jeana... really didn't care for any of the cast tbh. For me there was nothing in the first few seasons that was that important
yeah it is funny how cheap it all is compared to now :ROFLMAO: I don't like any of the cast now so no change really :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think she had a face lift, it looks painful
I suppose I meant she’s had work but not a full face of Botox and fillers as her forehead does move and she has wrinkles around her eyes, which is good as it’s reality, whereas I know Madonna is older but who wants to look like that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.