The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So agree, she doesn't know how many rooms it has!!! Watching the new season of oc, was surprised how old her kids are now, she's been away for 5 yrs I think?
Yeeeaaaah right. Course she knows how many rooms she has. If she’s thought of every last detail. I know for a fact she knows how many rooms are in her new Hotel.

Reactions: 5
They’re all so annoying. Mary’s dismissive attitude is absolutely vile too - it’s like they can never own up and say what they said behind each others backs
The racist dig towards Mexicans too how has she not been cancelled yet

• Wow
God Ramona is so cringe, trying ot steal Bathenny's speed date by interrupting buying him a drink :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm just so confused with SLC
One minute they're all mouthing on about Mary etc and the following morning they are back tracking on everything except Heather and Whitney.. It really bothers me the way Mary ends a conversation saying Bye Bye or whatever phrase she is trying to make hers.. Or hold on I think its 'Thank You' so bleeping dismissive i seriously want to smack the moyth of her.. Lisa is just a two faced scumbag.. But the commercial for future episodes has Lisa having a meltdown at Mary and accusing her of all sorts.. And I am SO here for this!!

This attitude od treating Whitney like a bimbo is driving me crazy.
When Heather genuinely apologised to Mary for upsetting her Mary the asshole said she didn't believe her real snarkily (don't think that's a word lol)

I'm really liking Heather this season. She's been through so much and is willing to call ppl out on their bullshit. Was delighted to see Heather meet her sister who she has been estranged from for almost 22 yrs.

Looking forward to Jens meltdown on the bus when she physically goes for someone 🤣🤣
Lisa Barlow... I hope to God she gets her comeuppance...
Can't understand why Meredith is being so understanding of Mary??

Anyway I'm probably waaaay too invested 😅😅😅

Reactions: 8
I'm just so confused with SLC
One minute they're all mouthing on about Mary etc and the following morning they are back tracking on everything except Heather and Whitney.. It really bothers me the way Mary ends a conversation saying Bye Bye or whatever phrase she is trying to make hers.. Or hold on I think its 'Thank You' so bleeping dismissive i seriously want to smack the moyth of her.. Lisa is just a two faced scumbag.. But the commercial for future episodes has Lisa having a meltdown at Mary and accusing her of all sorts.. And I am SO here for this!!

This attitude od treating Whitney like a bimbo is driving me crazy.
When Heather genuinely apologised to Mary for upsetting her Mary the asshole said she didn't believe her real snarkily (don't think that's a word lol)

I'm really liking Heather this season. She's been through so much and is willing to call ppl out on their bullshit. Was delighted to see Heather meet her sister who she has been estranged from for almost 22 yrs.

Looking forward to Jens meltdown on the bus when she physically goes for someone 🤣🤣
Lisa Barlow... I hope to God she gets her comeuppance...
Can't understand why Meredith is being so understanding of Mary??

Anyway I'm probably waaaay too invested 😅😅😅
I'm so over Mary acting like she's above everyone!! She's supposed to be wealthy but looks like I do before I brush my hair in the morning :ROFLMAO: She's condescending and dismissive and I don't understand why no one stood up for Whitney or Heather in the moment. Meredith made this huge point that she was not going to talk behind people's back, but just sat there and let it look like it was Whitney who started it. (Jennie did speak up at the end) I think what Whitney says about Lisa is true... as soon as something is said about Lisa, Lisa gets angry, cries, turns it around on the person. Lisa is trying to be puppet master here. I'm liking both Whitney and Heather this season.

I can't believe Mary gave the women her own belongings as gifts :ROFLMAO:

I'm looking forward to Jens next big meltdown too :ROFLMAO:

I hope Mary faces backlash for her racist comment about Mexicans. It's not her first racist comment 👀 And calling Heather chubby wasn't cool either. She likes to insult people, did it with Whitney by calling her a little girl. I'm looking forward to her downfall.

Looks like I'm also way too invested in this show :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Let's not forget Mary's comment about black people last season. She really think she's God's gift to this earth (I mean, technically she believes she's God chosen one.. yikes). Somehow I still feel for her cause she must have crazy baggage from growing up in a cult, being groomed into marrying your step grandfather and literally developing a God complex once your mom ditches you for taking all her inheritance.

Heather is still my favourite and I don't mind Whitney. The husbands on the franchise are quite likable too.

Yep I like the husbaands also...I think Merediths husband will NOT wear Mary at all..I think Whitney's husband will stand up for Whitney and Heather..the throwaway comment about Heather and her weight was down right vicious and to see Heather that upset it's not like her but she stood her ground!!

Lisa is a bleeping moron she's backing Mary but the future ad shows her calling manically at Mary all sorts of names and stuff so tit must go down.

Her complaint season (mary's) was that she wouldn't go to a 7 eleven if there were blacks outside 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
honestly agree with all your points. can't stand Mary she is clearly used to not being called out or having anyone argue with her or tell her she is wrong she has the typical pastor "what I say goes" attitude she's horrible. Lisa is so two faced the future clip of her calling Mary names shows that she had those feelings about Mary all along but wanted the other women to out her, Lisa is trying to get everyone to do her dirty work but she is SO OBVIOUS and messy with it she needs some lessons from LVP on how to be a snipper from the side the reunion is going to be so rough for Lisa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
NY, those stairs in Carol's apartment make me queasy, huge gaps in steps and no hand rail!!!

NY, those stairs in Carol's apartment make me queasy, huge gaps in steps and no hand rail!!!
I loved Carole's old apartment. She had it done over and while it looks lovely i think it lost alot of character.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.