The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful. Her Melissa & Cynthia look horrifying.
I think Luann & Kenya look great.
Luanne really does look so well, best I've seen her for ages, I really liked her when she was with Jacques!
Can't believe your hubby watches, my oh rolls his eyes and exits the room quick :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen Cynthia? Really don't get why they do it!!!
no i havent which franchise?

Luanne really does look so well, best I've seen her for ages, I really liked her when she was with Jacques!
Can't believe your hubby watches, my oh rolls his eyes and exits the room quick :ROFLMAO:
if i had money in the future i would be getting luanne's surgeon!

Reactions: 4
no i havent which franchise?

if i had money in the future i would be getting luanne's surgeon!
The ultimate trip!
Watching season 5, London trip, Luanne is doing my head in calling London a town!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So

I’ve watched all RHOBH & almost at the end of S10 of NY but Mr Strawberry is now watching that with me so will throw a tit if I watch without him 🙄

holding off to watch Ultimate where should I watch next?

OMG. Teddi really is turning into Kyle. Remember when she first came to BH she was not into clothes or glam.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The clip I saw of girls trip was Kyle claiming she had sex with him at a table at a black tie event.. desperate to make yourself seem cool/sexy much?

Reactions: 9
OMG. Teddi really is turning into Kyle. Remember when she first came to BH she was not into clothes or glam.

Can’t not stand her the most of boring and uninteresting of all the housewives, delighted when she went.

The clip I saw of girls trip was Kyle claiming she had sex with him at a table at a black tie event.. desperate to make yourself seem cool/sexy much?
That story is pure fiction :sleep::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There were rumours for years about Mauricio. Remember when LVP said "Oh, she is the young woman that he was seen with in town?" Jokingly while talking about Portia. And Kyle said "this is not funny" in a very serious voice.

Even if he cheated Kyle has nowhere to go. She is Erika number 2. Mauricio's company isn't doing well, she has no business or career and if she divorced him he would only pay child support for a few years since Portia is almost 18. So, she'll be broke really soon.
Where is it out that Mo's company isnt doing well?!
I dont like Kyle but i've seen that they have tons of the Agency offices worldwide and that they made tens of millions so im shocked

I dont like Kyle but i've seen that they have tons of the Agency offices worldwide and that they made tens of millions so im shocked
I think property businesses often tend to be quite dodgy so you never really know but it does seem like he is earning loads

I haven't seen anything about Mo's company not doing well... I just googled it and can't find anything indicating the Agency is in any trouble. Just stories about new offices and him taking it to the UK. They closed 1 office in Palm Springs last April during the height of Covid. Looks like Mo is doing just fine

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen anything about Mo's company not doing well... I just googled it and can't find anything indicating the Agency is in any trouble. Just stories about new offices and him taking it to the UK. They closed 1 office in Palm Springs last April during the height of Covid. Looks like Mo is doing just fine
i googled it too and looks like they're minted to me🤣 if he's selling homes like the playboy mansion and disney estate he must get a pretty penny commission, im very jealous🤔

Reactions: 5
i googled it too and looks like they're minted to me🤣 if he's selling homes like the playboy mansion and disney estate he must get a pretty penny commission, im very jealous🤔
not to mention all of the adverts she is paid to do, she is advertising tik tok, I bet they pay a lot

Reactions: 2
not to mention all of the adverts she is paid to do, she is advertising tik tok, I bet they pay a lot
Yes she has over 3 mil followers they will do and i dare say she's got quite international followers/ audience, she's probably making more now than ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.