The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have but my work situation atm is precarious so I am trying not to spend unneccesary money... maybe in the new year !
Illegal streaming site I use is primewire.space and I pay 7 euros monthly to have it ads free. I'm very happy with it. A few seasons are missing especially in RHOA. But as soon they're put on Netflix, they'll put the next day. Give it a look if that's something manageable for you.
(Disclaimer I can't have hayu without using a vpn)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really liking Luanne, loved her putting Theresa down about the way Ramona was treating her, you keep it classy Lu !!
I liked her joining in with the conversation about Ramona's choice of outfit for the boat trip.

Ramona deserved a slap for talking about Lu's sex life in that way. Not nice at all.

Ramona might bring the drama, but i find her obnoxious.

She’s really grumpy and overly sensitive on UGT isn’t she?
Face like a smacked arse with sod all to say. Boring AF!

Reactions: 4
I watched the latest episode of UGT. It’s so boring.
There is no need for Melissa or Cynthia they contribute nothing. Kenya just wants to argue with Romana to stay relevant as Romana is the easy target. Someone like Romana I would just ignore I wouldn’t waste my breathe on her.
Turks & Caicos seems so dreamy but there isn’t much to do there. They should have chosen a destination where there’s more things happening.
I don’t know if I’m gonna bother with the next episode. For me that’s an episode I watch whilst I clean the home.
Turks is absolutely dreamy and you're right there is not a lot to do there... it's all about the beautiful turquoise water... we loved it there. I feel like they are doing as much as they do on any other trip? They went out to the bar and spent the day on the yacht.... they always spend a good amount of time at whatever house they stay at. It is definitely different than their own cities.... It's not as good as expected, but I don't mind seeing different cities mix together

I would rip Ramona's head off her neck if I spent 8 days with her. She is obnoxious, unbelievably rude and completely self absorbed. She makes nasty comments about everyone.... Kenya should have thrown her off the yacht. I normally am not fan of Kenya but she's been pretty calm and much more likable imo... Ramona deserved Kenya's wrath. If someone called me a witch and told me to f off... I would not be able to just ignore it!

Reactions: 6
Turks is absolutely dreamy and you're right there is not a lot to do there... it's all about the beautiful turquoise water... we loved it there. I feel like they are doing as much as they do on any other trip? They went out to the bar and spent the day on the yacht.... they always spend a good amount of time at whatever house they stay at. It is definitely different than their own cities.... It's not as good as expected, but I don't mind seeing different cities mix together

I would rip Ramona's head off her neck if I spent 8 days with her. She is obnoxious, unbelievably rude and completely self absorbed. She makes nasty comments about everyone.... Kenya should have thrown her off the yacht. I normally am not fan of Kenya but she's been pretty calm and much more likable imo... Ramona deserved Kenya's wrath. If someone called me a witch and told me to f off... I would not be able to just ignore it!
I’m bored. I was excited to see different cities together.
I would love to go to Turks & Caicos and I can imagine your trip was beyond dreamy.
As a viewer I just feel they are always in the villa. I feel I have not seen much of T&C.
Definitely Kenya is more likeable. She is only filming for 9 days so she has enough time to keep an act up. Who knows ?

Someone like Romona wants you to rip her head off so she can play victim.I’ve dealt with these mother fuckers my whole life. Ignore is the best solution. Act like they don’t exist kills them more.

I would love to go to Turks & Caicos and I can imagine your trip was beyond dreamy.
As a viewer I just feel they are always in the villa. I feel I have not seen much of T&C.
Definitely Kenya is more likeable. She is only filming for 9 days so she has enough time to keep an act up. Who knows ?

Someone like Romona wants you to rip her head off so she can play victim.I’ve dealt with these mother fuckers my whole life. Ignore is the best solution. Act like they don’t exist kills them more.
it was during covid when they filmed so I think they wasn't allowed out much

So far it's not as exciting as I thought it would be but I still find it interesting how the different cities mix together.

Honestly, there's not much more to see of Turks and Caicos. It's really all about the beaches. It is dreamy if you love the beach... but if you love to explore it's not the place for you. It's extremely expensive. We went for 4 days for an anniversary... I if I were to choose again I would go elsewhere. Was beautiful to see but too much money just to lay on the beach.

I don't recall the NY ladies spending a lot of time outside of the villa either. They just had a lot more drama with Ramona blocking them from men at the bar and Lu bringing home the random men. I'm not sure how much they could have done anywhere else, as they went last spring and there were still Covid restrictions in most places.

You are 100% right ignoring someone like Ramona has a greater effect than getting upset with them, but I don't have that kind of patience. I get angry with her just watching her on TV :ROFLMAO:

@emm I use cinema HD apk...download the apk...press install.. allow permission when asked on your device be it phone,tablet,smart TV....click install and there you go.
I watch all my TV and movies on it...it's free and everything is on it the morning after it airs in the US...I couldn't be waiting months for sky or Irish TV to air half the shite I watch lol 😆

• Heart
I still can’t get over the theme tune for Ultimate Girls Trip, it surprises me every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain what’s going on with Porscha from RHOA and this situation around her new man? 😅

@emm I use cinema HD apk...download the apk...press install.. allow permission when asked on your device be it phone,tablet,smart TV....click install and there you go.
I watch all my TV and movies on it...it's free and everything is on it the morning after it airs in the US...I couldn't be waiting months for sky or Irish TV to air half the shite I watch lol 😆
it doesn't work on MacBooks though ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just started season 5 NY, Aviva, Carole and Heather new housewives, my god Ramona being an absolute witch to Luanne about parenting, I think being on this reality show made Ramona a real fame bleep, and also Sonja

Just started season 5 NY, Aviva, Carole and Heather new housewives, my god Ramona being an absolute witch to Luanne about parenting, I think being on this reality show made Ramona a real fame bleep, and also Sonja
That season is great, Aviva is insane

• Haha
Meeeee too. My favourite moment in all real housewives series. I even show hubbie and we can laugh for hours replaying it.
I’m on season 2 right now.
That and Teresa tipping over the table are highlights, I saw a clip of UGT wtf has teresa done to her face

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.