The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught with with Melbourne (skipped the gender reveal episode as I can’t stand Jackie or Chyka fawning all over her) Melbourne has officially gone to the dogs and Gamble and her singing who’s the gobshite that told her she could sing. I’d say dogs were howling from miles around.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I caught with with Melbourne (skipped the gender reveal episode as I can’t stand Jackie or Chyka fawning all over her) Melbourne has officially gone to the dogs and Gamble and her singing who’s the gobshite that told her she could sing. I’d say dogs were howling from miles around.
It really is crap, and Gamble's singing, dreadful, whoever told her she could sing must be deaf!

Reactions: 2
There is something very odd about gamble. She seems very shaky, like someone with a drink problem

Reactions: 6
god NY.. Sonja is so cringe, a real estate agent comes to take photos of her house (which is in chaos) and she is going on about her dating life, as if he cares :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I have to admit I DO love the faces Gamble pulls and her comments make me laugh. She's the only reason I watch it. This new Melbourne cast I just don't feel anything for them. I'm not rooting for any one particular cast member.. Bring back the days of Gina etc..

Reactions: 3
What happened to Gina? Did she decide that she no longer wanted to be on the show or did she get axed ?

What happened to Gina? Did she decide that she no longer wanted to be on the show or did she get axed ?
She decided not to return after covid as she had put a lot of time back into her law practice and other businesses.. So when it got picked up again she said nope!! But she does tease on Instagram that she will be making a return.

Something serious needs to be done with it as to be fair it is very bad viewing.
Bring on Real Housewives of Dubai 😂

what are everyone's least favourite franchises? Obviously it differs between seasons and cast, but the British ones are always awful imo (Cheshire and Jersey) and NZ was also awful ( based on the two episodes I saw before giving up :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: 4
She decided not to return after covid as she had put a lot of time back into her law practice and other businesses.. So when it got picked up again she said nope!! But she does tease on Instagram that she will be making a return.

Something serious needs to be done with it as to be fair it is very bad viewing.
Bring on Real Housewives of Dubai 😂
Yes it’s so boring. Janet and psychic are just tragic and desperate. The news ones are unmemorbale. Loved Gina.
Yes bring on RHODubai. I follow Nina on Instagram and she shows a lot of events that they clearly will be showcasing on Bravo. I hope there’s drama and they show us all the glitz and glam.

what are everyone's least favourite franchises? Obviously it differs between seasons and cast, but the British ones are always awful imo (Cheshire and Jersey) and NZ was also awful ( based on the two episodes I saw before giving up :ROFLMAO:)
Eurgh Cheshire is so desperate. All they do is their promote businesses. It’s so cringe. Jersey was embarrassing especially that Talia’s mum thinking she was queen bee. I love the American franchises.

Orange County I hated it all so unlikeable and I wasn’t a fan of Miami.

• Wow
I couldn't watch Cheshire.. I tried but physically could not do it.. The reason I watch these shows is for escapism and sunshine etc and Cheshire (no offence to anyone living in Cheshire) doesn't seem to have sunshine 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I'm struggling with Atlanta.. I'm on season 4 and it's bloody hard work...

• Haha
Yes it’s so boring. Janet and psychic are just tragic and desperate. The news ones are unmemorbale. Loved Gina.
Yes bring on RHODubai. I follow Nina on Instagram and she shows a lot of events that they clearly will be showcasing on Bravo. I hope there’s drama and they show us all the glitz and glam.

Eurgh Cheshire is so desperate. All they do is their promote businesses. It’s so cringe. Jersey was embarrassing especially that Talia’s mum thinking she was queen bee. I love the American franchises.
and the Chesire one is so set up (as alot of them are I imagine) but none of them are good enough at acting to pull it off, comes across as very forced

Yeah I say that today actually I think it was on Instagram, still won’t watch it 😁
So excited! part of what makes the series is also the background, which is why I like New york so much, ditto miami. In constast the backdrops of Jersey and Cheshire are just dull as

Orange County I hated it all so unlikeable and I wasn’t a fan of Miami.
Agreed! I've never liked any of the OC cast. I don't think Heather can save it. As much as I dislike Kelly as a human being... she was great for drama on the show. No one on it now will be able to cause the same kind of chaos she did

I couldn't watch Cheshire.. I tried but physically could not do it.. The reason I watch these shows is for escapism and sunshine etc and Cheshire (no offence to anyone living in Cheshire) doesn't seem to have sunshine 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I'm struggling with Atlanta.. I'm on season 4 and it's bloody hard work...
I gave up on Cheshire years ago, never bothered with Jersey after what folks said on here!
I also struggled with Atlanta, kandi's constant singing at the start made my ears bleed, the last couple of seasons have been crap!

Speaking of Yolanda

( Edit I'm sorry I missed a few pages on my phone, didn't see the conversation had moved on )

• Wow
@kale-supremacist, don't worry, we all post about different franchises and seasons on here, you post what you like!

Right I've just finished NY season 5, do we reckon Luanne shagged the pirate!?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.