The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of don't blame Kenya for throwing the drink at Ramona after Ramona had said tit about LuAnn but saying that I know absolutely nothing about Kenya and her personality or show 😊
witch I’m an icon!”

why is Ramona acting like an upset child? Ahahaha so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im surprised she wasn't thrown overboard!! I don't know why she bothers to apologise, she says sorry, then instead of just leaving it, she always has to have the last dig, very insincere, how does Luanne put up with her?

Reactions: 8
Kyle's assets are tied with Mauricio which is why it is so high. And let's be honest, how long can she live off RHOBH when she has such an expensive lifestyle.

Making a lot of money means nothing when you blow most of it. Look at the way she went from normal housewives to keeping up with the Jones type of housewife when Erika appeared. Also, I do not know of you follow them on social media but her daughters and her are always head to toe in expensive clothes, travelling to expensive places and all via private planes.

She would be worse off than Erika if she left Mauricio since she has her 3 daughters to take care off.
If you google their net worth Kyle on her own is worth 40-50million and as a couple 90-100million. She's been acting since she was a child and possibly has an inheritance? I'm not sure about family money, but in the early seasons the Palm Springs house was hers (it's what caused the big fight in the Limo between her and Kim) and homes there are not cheap!

I personally don't see a big change in lifestyle for her from the early seasons. She's thrown lavish parties since the start, lived in a large house, her collection of insanely priced handbags started before the show. All of her kids, except Portia, are adults and work at the agency... making a lot of money for themselves.

I also don't believe that Erika is poor like she's pretending to be. In her book, on the show and on several podcasts she's said she is in charge of her money. I didn't believe her story that Tom took all her money. She's still got her $40,000 a month glam squad and is still head to toe in designer clothes...

I'm indifferent to Kyle... don't dislike her, also not a big fan... but that girl ain't poor and won't be in the poor house if she got divorced

Reactions: 15
I'm watching NYC on ITVbe, definitely seen this series before but bored so watching it again 😅 Ramona is just so rude it is unbelievable

Reactions: 6
I'm watching NYC on ITVbe, definitely seen this series before but bored so watching it again 😅 Ramona is just so rude it is unbelievable
Have you looked into getting Hayu, you'd have loads to watch!!!

Reactions: 2
Have you looked into getting Hayu, you'd have loads to watch!!!
I have but my work situation atm is precarious so I am trying not to spend unneccesary money... maybe in the new year !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have but my work situation atm is precarious so I am trying not to spend unneccesary money... maybe in the new year !
Sorry to hear that, hope it sorts out for you.
I still like watching the afternoon on itvb,though it's a tad confusing as watching NY on itvb and rewatching season 4!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry to hear that, hope it sorts out for you.
I still like watching the afternoon on itvb,though it's a tad confusing as watching NY on itvb and rewatching season 4!
Thanks, 🤞
I think of NY the first 4 ones are the only ones I have seen totally, the rest I seemed to have missed various episodes so there is usually something I haven't seen 😅

Reactions: 2
I always think when it comes to wealth look at Kathy and Sutton - wealth whispers. They don’t need to probe their financial situation. Says a lot the try hards like Erika and Dorito do.

Reactions: 17
Ramona is bringing all the drama to ugt, she's drinking alot also, such a hypocrite after her having ago at most of her fellow housewives drinking!
Really liking Luanne, loved her putting Theresa down about the way Ramona was treating her, you keep it classy Lu !!

Reactions: 9
I watched the latest episode of UGT. It’s so boring.
There is no need for Melissa or Cynthia they contribute nothing. Kenya just wants to argue with Romana to stay relevant as Romana is the easy target. Someone like Romana I would just ignore I wouldn’t waste my breathe on her.
Turks & Caicos seems so dreamy but there isn’t much to do there. They should have chosen a destination where there’s more things happening.
I don’t know if I’m gonna bother with the next episode. For me that’s an episode I watch whilst I clean the home.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.