The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she has over 3 mil followers they will do and i dare say she's got quite international followers/ audience, she's probably making more now than ever
exactly, and then factoring in all the stuff they must get free as well

Reactions: 2
exactly, and then factoring in all the stuff they must get free as well
it's funny because although her handbags have upgraded the more money she makes the more humble she seems to be. season 1 Kyle was a complete witch when they were semi-broke she seems more comfortable within her self now

Reactions: 1
it's funny because although her handbags have upgraded the more money she makes the more humble she seems to be. season 1 Kyle was a complete witch when they were semi-broke she seems more comfortable within her self now
When were they semi broke? They're definitely doing a lot better now, but they were always multi millionaires? If multi millionaire is semi broke then sign me up for it! I'd love to be Kyle level "semi broke" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When were they semi broke? They're definitely doing a lot better now, but they were always multi millionaires? If multi millionaire is semi broke then sign me up for it! I'd love to be Kyle level "semi broke" :ROFLMAO:
yeah when where they EVER short of money?!

Reactions: 3
He was sued multiple times for fraud. For example :

Not only that, between 2018 and 2019 45 employees resigned. That's 15% of his workforce.

Kyle had to close her fashion stores because there are no buyers.

People have to understand to reality TV isn't actual reality. Camille said it clearly time and time again : the majority of the cast members do not live in Beverly Hills and they don't have as much money as they claim. Otherwise they would have pulled out Yolanda style. But they are clinging on the show because it is their main if not only source of actual earnings.

Someone said a few pages ago that Kyle's assets were worth 90M. Net worths are based on public information provided by the people concerned themselves. There is a reason why Forbes list isn't taken seriously: because people are literally calling and paying to be listed.

Kyle and her sisters were heavily relying on Kim's income. She only has the Palm Springs house because Kim signed it to them. So they didn't had to pay a full price which is why Kim shouted " You stole my God damn house!" in the early season.

The wealthiest housewives in RHOBH are Vanderpump, Grammer, Stracke, Hadid and Maloof.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Not only that, between 2018 and 2019 45 employees resigned. That's 15% of his workforce.

People have to understand to reality TV isn't actual reality. Camille said it clearly time and time again : the majority of the cast members do not live in Beverly Hills and they don't have as much money as they claim. Otherwise they would have pulled out Yolanda style. But they are clinging on the show because it is their main if not only source of actual earnings.

Someone said a few pages ago that Kyle's assets were worth 90M. Net worths are based on public information provided by the people concerned themselves. There is a reason why Forbes list isn't taken seriously: because people are literally calling and paying to be listed.

Kyle and her sisters were heavily relying on Kim's income. She only has the Palm Springs house because Kim signed it to them. So they didn't had to pay a full price which is why Kim shouted " You stole my God damn house!" in the early season.

The wealthiest housewives in RHOBH are Vanderpum, Grammer, Stracke, Hadid and Maloof.
Sigh I miss Camille and Adrienne

Reactions: 3

The wealthiest housewives in RHOBH are Vanderpump, Grammer, Stracke, Hadid and Maloof.
Oh my goodness... source is "all about the tea" isn't it one of the most respected and highest rated news sources? :rolleyes:

Are you the fourth Richards sister to know their personal financial status'?

I'm the one who quoted Kyles net worth. Avoid trying to school me with comments like "people need to understand Reality TV is not actually reality" I don't take kindly to things like that. Trying to imply that people here do not understand reality TV is obnoxious.

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness... source is "all about the tea" isn't it one of the most respected and highest rated news sources? :rolleyes:

Are you the fourth Richards sister to know their personal financial status'?

I'm the one who quoted Kyles net worth. Avoid trying to school me with comments like "people need to understand Reality TV is not actually reality" I don't take kindly to things like that. Trying to imply that people here do not understand reality TV is obnoxious.

Jeez, there is no reason to take anything personally. This is literally an online forum about a TV program created for entertainment.

The topic was even about a hypothetical scenario in which Kyle wouldn't leave Mauricio due to financial reasons.

There is no reason to take any of these facts nor anyone's opinion on this site personally.

Let's keep this thread light and fun.

Reactions: 7
I suspect Kyle is just more self aware now. She's made a lot of comments at reunions etc saying the fans liked this the fans didnt like that so she knows what she's doing

Reactions: 6
Im surprised to see Hadid in this list. When she split from David she was in that tiny wee apartment you'd imagine any normal person to be in. I guess she probably did ok in the divorce from Mohamed but you'd reckon there would have been a pre nup with David to keep her from getting too much there.

yeah when where they EVER short of money?!
the joke clearly went over your heads. "semi broke" is tongue in cheek, they were always millionaires but not the wealth that they have now.. duh.

Reactions: 4
Sliding in here hi 👋🏼. Does anyone have the tea on the reason Yolanda and David split?

Sliding in here hi 👋🏼. Does anyone have the tea on the reason Yolanda and David split?
I think he just couldn’t be bothered to deal with her being ill tbh. He seemed totally self absorbed

Reactions: 10
It appears that he kept his fingers crossed during the ‘in sickness and in health’ bit when they got married.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He cheated on her with his actual wife. Erika hinted at that this season saying "after what happened to Yolanda, I went through his phone". Also men seldom stays with their partner when the woman get severely ill. He's an asshole but she got a piece of humble pie, her whole shtick about being the most devoted wife on earth and having the most perfect marriage was so annoying. Go suck on a lemon, Yolanda.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He cheated on her with his actual wife. Erika hinted at that this season saying "after what happened to Yolanda, I went through his phone". Also men seldom stays with their partner when the woman get severely ill. He's an asshole but she got a piece of humble pie, her whole shtick about being the most devoted wife on earth and having the most perfect marriage was so annoying. Go suck on a lemon, Yolanda.
Yes the whole “my love” “my king” and I remember her saying in front of him she treats him like her king 🤢 she was more into him then he was her.

Reactions: 9
Yes the whole “my love” “my king” and I remember her saying in front of him she treats him like her king 🤢 she was more into him then he was her.
yeah it was ridículous if your relationnship is so imbalanced it is hardly a surprise they are not going to stick around when things get difficult is it?

Oh god Yolanda drove me absolutley bananas. I would have left her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.