The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started ultimate girls trip Luann is just coming across as plain creepy if she was man and carrying on like in front of a woman their would be uproar over it. I normally dislike Kenya on Atlanta but I’m really liking her so far and I think she looks the best she’s ever looked, she looks absolutely stunning. Cynthia needs to lay of with the filers she’s absolutely ruining her face IMO.

Reactions: 15
I started ultimate girls trip Luann is just coming across as plain creepy if she was man and carrying on like in front of a woman their would be uproar over it. I normally dislike Kenya on Atlanta but I’m really liking her so far and I think she looks the best she’s ever looked, she looks absolutely stunning. Cynthia needs to lay of with the filers she’s absolutely ruining her face IMO.
Agreed on the Luann front. Not very “Countess” like behaviour is it?
I wonder what the mothers of her daughters friends who she invited to lunch and started teaching etiquette to make of it all! She was an utter snob in those days - got annoyed when a driver called her Luann instead of Mrs Delaseppes but since then has been arrested, gone to rehab, had the shortest marriage in history and is now chasing a married twenty something year old around Turks and Caicos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cynthia's face is looking scary. Didn't she have good cheekbones naturally? Why all the filler ?

Reactions: 11
Cynthia's face is looking scary. Didn't she have good cheekbones naturally? Why all the filler ?
Yep she had great bone structure. I’m baffled as to why Cynthia and Kenya are friends and the carry on of Cynthia over Kyle and Kyle apologising a million times over nothing. Cynthia seems extremely sensitive.

Reactions: 10
Oooh I love the real housewives!!!! I’m not shallow or dim… well maybe a bit 🤣🤣 I was sad Dallas got cancelled though! SLC was boring up until the most recent couple! I was like I don’t know if I can last the season then bam I’m hooked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been shared already, but it looks like Andy Cohen has confirmed the line up for the season 2 Ultimate Girls trip! 🎉

7FA630F1-6802-4E2B-A3BF-D113C769273F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So is it a weekly one from from now on? I'm abit confused :ROFLMAO:
Episode 4 was boring!
Yep it's every Thursday hun x

What happened was they decided to premier the first 3 episodes 3 days BEFORE they were scheduled to.
So we got 3 episodes on the 15th/16th and the fourth episode on the 18th..so we're one episode ahead.
The reason being Peacock the company that is running the show decided the weekend before to try get viewership up and just announced it on the Sunday.

Hope that helps guys...sovthis Thursday we're getting the episode initially scheduled for Dec 5th 🥰🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yep it's every Thursday hun x

What happened was they decided to premier the first 3 episodes 3 days BEFORE they were scheduled to.
So we got 3 episodes on the 15th/16th and the fourth episode on the 18th..so we're one episode ahead.
The reason being Peacock the company that is running the show decided the weekend before to try get viewership up and just announced it on the Sunday.

Hope that helps guys...sovthis Thursday we're getting the episode initially scheduled for Dec 5th 🥰🥰
yaaay! that makes sense now

I wonder why Kyle is alone though? shocked that Rinna didn't join her

Reactions: 5
Is this on Amazon?
Or you can download cinema HD apk and watch everything..for free!!..if you need any help let me know.

Also as I said earlier in the thread a lot of smart tvs are offering 3 months free of peacock in the app store . Peacock have ultimate girls trip XOXO

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.