The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been really enjoying rewatching! How different back then when they didn't have I phones etc!
I like Jill too, she really has a good heart!
I didn't like Alex or Simon to start with, but they're kinda growing on me now!
Bethany can be quite nasty, Kelly, never liked, Ramona, bat tit crazy!
I'm on season 3, scary island!

I thought that was the final reunion, no idea who this woman is, but looks like she's gonna be asking better questions next week!
I think Nicki Minaj is probably going to crucify each and every one of then lol.. I think it's going to be entertaining 😝😝

Has anyone watched last nights Real Housewives of Melbourne??
That's a first what Anjali did.. I'd say the cast couldn't believe she down that route. (don't want to say what she did incase I spoil it)

Reactions: 2
I've been really enjoying rewatching! How different back then when they didn't have I phones etc!
I like Jill too, she really has a good heart!
I didn't like Alex or Simon to start with, but they're kinda growing on me now!
Bethany can be quite nasty, Kelly, never liked, Ramona, bat tit crazy!
I'm on season 3, scary island!

I thought that was the final reunion, no idea who this woman is, but looks like she's gonna be asking better questions next week!
I agree with everything you say except I love Bethany. She’s either you love or dislike her. Sometimes she gives unwarranted opinions. She done very well out of the franchise.
Alex & Simon are harmless just cringey.
I can’t wait to see Kelly again as she’s odd. I’ve only started series 1.
Can’t wait to see Jill on ultimate girls trip. She should join the cast. I wonder how Dorinda and her will get on.

I think Nicki Minaj is probably going to crucify each and every one of then lol.. I think it's going to be entertaining 😝😝

That's a first what Anjali did.. I'd say the cast couldn't believe she down that route. (don't want to say what she did incase I spoil it)
Andy has gone soft on his old age. We need someone asking the raw questions otherwise what’s the point of a reunion. I can’t wait to watch Potomac tonight.

Reactions: 7

I watched it, I had high hopes for new season, but am not enjoying tbh, Anjali was right about one thing, they're all a bunch of fakes!!!

Reactions: 2
I watched it, I had high hopes for new season, but am not enjoying tbh, Anjali was right about one thing, they're all a bunch of fakes!!!
I was the same I really enjoyed it when it was out years ago and found since new cadt membcame in this year total dynamic changed.. I have to admit I enjoy Gamble and her expressions on her face! She does make me laugh lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like salt lake city might appeal a bit more to people who had a lot of religious trauma or a very cultural upbringing. I can see how and why people would find all those conversations about Mormonism and church and stuff very boring and not entertaining at all. But I relate to Heather in particular in a very weird way.

I can't get myself into the super girl trip to be fair. I'll wait until season 2 to see my fav Dorinda in action 🥰🥰🥰. I hope she'll make it nice.
RHONY lost their edge with Leah coming in, she messed up the whole dynamic. And I feel that if they wanted to play the inclusive card, they should have brought in a black lady or a woc around the age of the other women.
I can't get into Melbourne eventhough the first seasons were my fav but I got too attached to that OG crew.

Same thing with pump rules, i tried but no one is working at the restaurant anymore. Boring top.

Reactions: 4
I was the same I really enjoyed it when it was out years ago and found since new cadt membcame in this year total dynamic changed.. I have to admit I enjoy Gamble and her expressions on her face! She does make me laugh lol
Bring back Gina.

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like salt lake city might appeal a bit more to people who had a lot of religious trauma or a very cultural upbringing. I can see how and why people would find all those conversations about Mormonism and church and stuff very boring and not entertaining at all. But I relate to Heather in particular in a very weird way.

I can't get myself into the super girl trip to be fair. I'll wait until season 2 to see my fav Dorinda in action 🥰🥰🥰. I hope she'll make it nice.
RHONY lost their edge with Leah coming in, she messed up the whole dynamic. And I feel that if they wanted to play the inclusive card, they should have brought in a black lady or a woc around the age of the other women.
I can't get into Melbourne eventhough the first seasons were my fav but I got too attached to that OG crew.

Same thing with pump rules, i tried but no one is working at the restaurant anymore. Boring top.
I don't think 1 cast member can be blamed for an entire franchise losing its edge. Leah is a completely different generation and she doesn't fit in, but it's a cast ensemble... the others should be able to keep it going. There have been lots of housewives that didn't fit in and they didn't drag the series down. The last few seasons Ramona, Sonja and Luann have had nothing really interesting happening. If they had gotten rid of Leah after her first season I don't think the ratings would have been a lot better. They definitely could have cast a woman of colour closer in age to the other ladies... Garcelle has fits in much better on BH because she's about the same age as the other ladies

Reactions: 8
I've just rewatched scary island, absolute classic episode! now that was when the housewives were good :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i was convinced that sooner or later Simon wohld come out as gay! I've been watching the latest series of NY Ramona gets worse and worse, at a party she refers to a member of staff as "the help"
Oh Simon and Alex were hilarious. So ridiculously pretentious 🤣 ah I’ve watched all these from the beginning. And Beverly Hills and the oc! I’m just sad! It’s my guilty pleasure.

I don't think 1 cast member can be blamed for an entire franchise losing its edge. Leah is a completely different generation and she doesn't fit in, but it's a cast ensemble... the others should be able to keep it going. There have been lots of housewives that didn't fit in and they didn't drag the series down. The last few seasons Ramona, Sonja and Luann have had nothing really interesting happening. If they had gotten rid of Leah after her first season I don't think the ratings would have been a lot better. They definitely could have cast a woman of colour closer in age to the other ladies... Garcelle has fits in much better on BH because she's about the same age as the other ladies
Ah I like Leah. As funny as Sonya Ramona and Luann can be they’ve lost their edge I think and I feel
Sorry for them. Non of them are happy. I think their lives are quite sad really. I really liked the Leah and eboni dynamic

Oh Simon and Alex were hilarious. So ridiculously pretentious 🤣 ah I’ve watched all these from the beginning. And Beverly Hills and the oc! I’m just sad! It’s my guilty pleasure.

Ah I like Leah. As funny as Sonya Ramona and Luann can be they’ve lost their edge I think and I feel
Sorry for them. Non of them are happy. I think their lives are quite sad really. I really liked the Leah and eboni dynamic
I love Leah and Eboni too. They remind me of early Carole and Bethenny.

Ramona, Sonja and Luann have a sad life which essentially consists of them desperately looking for a rich man to take care of them. They have nothing else going on. Luann and her cabaret were doing great. But she got delusional so it is not nice to watch.

Reactions: 9
I am re-watching RHOC Season 9. Probably the most dramatic season I remember. Although not her biggest fan - watching the ladies paint Shannon as 'crazy', lie, and gaslight her is making my skin crawl! Tamra and Heather's behaviour is shocking considering they know what Shannon is going through during this season. She's pretty annoying in the most recent seasons - but good on Shannon for returning and getting herself back on track. I have a lot of empathy for her. On the other hand - Tamra has a real self-destructive problem, and Mrs Fancy Pants is a heartless toad!

Nicki Minaj is in no position to crucify anyone, and she is no friend to women.
She’s happily married to a man on the sex offenders register, and when her own brother was sent to prison for sexually abusing his stepdaughter she called the 11 year old a ‘lying little witch’.
I would not take one bit of shade from her and I hope the ladies don’t either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s happily married to a man on the sex offenders register, and when her own brother was sent to prison for sexually abusing his stepdaughter she called the 11 year old a ‘lying little witch’.
Yes to this! They won't do it because Nicki never would agree to the final part being aired but I wish the ladies would go in on her as much as they do other people. Nicki has more than enough public dirt and bad behavior to use.

• Wow
Let's not forget that she worked very hard to prevent other female rappers to grow their careers. Cardi B talked openly about it and bulldozed Nicki by succeeding years after years despite Nicki's spiteful attitude.

• Heart
  • Wow
Yes I was surprised to read here she was involved, cancel culture not working when it should. She paid all her brothers legal fees too.

Reactions: 4
I remember so vividly watching scary Island with my mother and she never watched the RH before. When Jill walked it my mother said "Oh no she did not! She can never read the room, can she?" 🤣🤣

I remember so vividly watching scary Island with my mother and she never watched the RH before. When Jill walked it my mother said "Oh no she did not! She can never read the room, can she?" 🤣🤣
It's so easy to get sucked in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.