The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All caught up, that was actually better than I thought it was going to be!
Love her or dislike her, Ramona brings the drama!
Surprised at Cynthia being tetchy, she's normally so laid back!
Luanne flashing, hilarious!
Teresa and Melissa really don't like each other!
Nothing said to Kenya being an hour late think they're all afraid of her!
Oh and Kyle, um not much to say!!

Does anyone know how many more episodes there are?
this show is showing Cynthias true colours, I think she thought nobody would like Kenya and she'd shine but it didn't work out that way LOL and omg episode 4 is out already! I don't get this rollout but I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
this show is showing Cynthias true colours, I think she thought nobody would like Kenya and she'd shine but it didn't work out that way LOL and omg episode 4 is out already! I don't get this rollout but I love it
I don't get the roll out either, will have to check everyday :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Watching RHOA S13 & ep 2 when Kenya and her new bezzie I think it is - Latoya start pulling each other’s hair and playing around due to Latoya revealing her former life as a stripper l… Cynthia’s husband wtaf face and their pissing about on his sofa is actually one or the funniest things I’ve seen on tv in a long time. I do feel like Kenya has a little girl crush on her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was my fave in Atlanta, I'd start watching it again if they bought her back!
I highly doubt that they'll bring her back anytime soon. If you remember she lied about Kandi drugging then sexually assaulting Porsha. These are not small allegations. Kandi and her husband could have been legally investigated and have their lives ruined. Especially in the South of the US where black people are locked up for way less than that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I highly doubt that they'll bring her back anytime soon. If you remember she lied about Kandi drugging then sexually assaulting Porsha. These are not small allegations. Kandy and her husband could have been legally investigated and have their lives ruined. Especially in the South of the US where black people are locked up for way less than that.
Yep I hope they don’t bring her back I also think they should have given Porsha the boot along with her at the time.

Reactions: 6
I don't get the roll out either, will have to check everyday :LOL:
It's being rolled out every Thursday night in US.. So available pretty soon for the rest of us 😁😁

Reactions: 3
I highly doubt that they'll bring her back anytime soon. If you remember she lied about Kandi drugging then sexually assaulting Porsha. These are not small allegations. Kandi and her husband could have been legally investigated and have their lives ruined. Especially in the South of the US where black people are locked up for way less than that.
I knew I should have said this will be an unpopular opinion ( been reading that thread on here!) Yes what happened was hideous, but I kinda liked her😬

Reactions: 2
There was a rumor a while ago they might bring Phaedra back. Clearly she is still in favor with Andy if he will have her on RHUGT. I think if Kandi agreed not to walk if she comes back they would have her back.

Reactions: 3
I knew I should have said this will be an unpopular opinion ( been reading that thread on here!) Yes what happened was hideous, but I kinda liked her😬
Oh I agree that she was great for reality TV. I mean her sentences were legendary :
- "I didn't even know the man had a village of children."
- "Honey just because you strip out of a nurse's outfit does not make you a nurse."
- "I came out of the womb acting lady. You came out the womb acting a fool."
- " Honey you won't know if your baby daddy is going to be an axe murderer or a child molester because what you will know is that he needed 10$ to buy himself a medium sized pizza so he ejaculated in a cup so that you can have a kid."

No one and I mean no one beats Phadra at being passive aggressive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.