The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a rumor a while ago they might bring Phaedra back. Clearly she is still in favor with Andy if he will have her on RHUGT. I think if Kandi agreed not to walk if she comes back they would have her back.
I heard that rumour too!

Another unpopular opinion coming, I've never liked Kandi or NeNe 😬

Reactions: 1
Just saw a story that Jen Shah's assistant Stuart has changed his plea from not guilty to guilty (conspiracy to commit wire fraud, money laundering and obstruction of justice) . He'll be sentence next March and could face 30 years in prison.... wonder what this means for Jen! 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just saw a story that Jen Shah's assistant Stuart has changed his plea from not guilty to guilty (conspiracy to commit wire fraud, money laundering and obstruction of justice) . He'll be sentence next March and could face 30 years in prison.... wonder what this means for Jen! 👀
Wow!!!
Maybe he's going to take the heat for Jen??

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the update on SLC @SunnyKat - can’t wait to see how this tit plays out!!!!

Phaedras dragging videos on YT are hilarious 🤣 she’s so chill

Reactions: 4
I love love Kathy hilton but can’t believe she’s friends with Kara from Toronto housewives. She was a deranged nut job and actually not a very nice person.
watching girls trip and I have to say I’ve never liked Ramona but she is just vile.

Reactions: 5
I am watching the ultimate girls trip. It’s lovely to watch there is something missing. Also how comes they spend most of the time at the villa ? Is it due to covid

I think Luann is definitely going to have sex with Michael.

Romana has gotten worse in her old age. I think she’s only on the show for the money. It’s time for her to leave the franchise.

What has Melissa done to her face? It’s botched. She has an amazing body. I’m obsessed. The clothes she wears is so tacky.

I’ve seen a different side to Kenya. I disliked her immensely in RHOA. She comes across so well I wonder if she’s able to hide her true self as they are only filming for 9 days.

Reactions: 6
I am watching the ultimate girls trip. It’s lovely to watch there is something missing. Also how comes they spend most of the time at the villa ? Is it due to covid

Romana has gotten worse in her old age. I think she’s only on the show for the money. It’s time for her to leave the franchise.

What has Melissa done to her face? It’s botched. She has an amazing body. I’m obsessed. The clothes she wears is so tacky.

I’ve seen a different side to Kenya. I disliked her immensely in RHOA. She comes across so well I wonder if she’s able to hide her true self as they are only filming for 9 days.
If I was Michael's wife, I'd be kicking his ass out!!
I find Kenya abit like marmite, sometimes I really like her, other times not!

Melissa has ruined her face!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If I was Michael's wife, I'd be kicking his ass out!!
I find Kenya abit like marmite, sometimes I really like her, other times not!
You know I only realised yesterday he was married. Haha bit late to the party.
I was shocked as he is literally clinging on to Louann in front of his mum.
Wife needs to bin him immediately.
Soon Sonja will be wanting a bit of Michael.

Melissa has ruined her face!!
I used to think Melissa was stunning, lovely figure as well but she went too far with nose jobs, too far with filler.. if she'd just stopped when it was subtle it'd be one thing but they all get hooked

Reactions: 7
I’m on the fence re Kenya, sometimes she’s vile but that scene on RHOA when her mum wouldn’t answer the door to her and pretended she wasn’t home was just heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.