The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or you can download cinema HD apk and watch everything..for free!!..if you need any help let me know.

Also as I said earlier in the thread a lot of smart tvs are offering 3 months free of peacock in the app store . Peacock have ultimate girls trip XOXO
the cinema thing doesn't work for some reason I really want to watch Paris in love can't believe it's not on hayu does anyone know how I can watch it from the U.K?

update: found it illegally online!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion, but I really can't get into salt lake, I've tried, but find myself tuning out!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion, but I really can't get into salt lake, I've tried, but find myself tuning out!
I agree it’s boring. Even the Jen Shah drama is not enough to salvage the show. The first series was great. The second I clung onto to watch the Jen Shah drama unfold. It’s not worth it. I may just read what happens on the blogs as like yourself I end up doing other things whilst watching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree it’s boring. Even the Jen Shah drama is not enough to salvage the show. The first series was great. The second I clung onto to watch the Jen Shah drama unfold. It’s not worth it. I may just read what happens on the blogs as like yourself I end up doing other things whilst watching it.
Ha, thought it was just me who wasn't keen!!
About to watch Potomac reunion, this one I really liked, but this season hasn't been the best imo!
Shall go back to rewatching old NY :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
About to watch Potomac reunion, this one I really liked, but this season hasn't been the best imo!
Yes rewatch NY. I’ve just started.
Luann was not happy with Bethany as she was introduced as Luann not Mrs De Lesseps. Oh how time has changed.
It’s interesting to watch the evolvement of Romona.
I like Jill. She’s that overbearing ,over the top friend whose got a good heart but needs to be everyone’s friends.
Also Simon and his wife. Can’t remember her name. I wish they brought them back. He’s sooooo into shopping and styling his wife who still looks like tit. 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I felt Potomac was bad this year.. Even the reunion.. And Candiace is just tooooo smug and a tit stirrer for me 😁

Have to admit I'm liking the wsy the ladies from SLC are fuming about Jen, they're all talking and annoyed etc i find it a far cry from the Erika Jayne debacle.. Much more refreshing x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Luann was not happy with Bethany as she was introduced as Luann not Mrs De Lesseps. Oh how time has changed.
I like Jill. She’s that overbearing ,over the top friend whose got a good heart but needs to be everyone’s friends.
Also Simon and his wife. Can’t remember her name. I wish they brought them back. He’s sooooo into shopping and styling his wife who still looks like tit. 🙈🤣🤣🤣
I've been really enjoying rewatching! How different back then when they didn't have I phones etc!
I like Jill too, she really has a good heart!
I didn't like Alex or Simon to start with, but they're kinda growing on me now!
Bethany can be quite nasty, Kelly, never liked, Ramona, bat tit crazy!
I'm on season 3, scary island!

I felt Potomac was bad this year.. Even the reunion.. And Candiace is just tooooo smug and a tit stirrer for me 😁

Have to admit I'm liking the wsy the ladies from SLC are fuming about Jen, they're all talking and annoyed etc i find it a far cry from the Erika Jayne debacle.. Much more refreshing x
I thought that was the final reunion, no idea who this woman is, but looks like she's gonna be asking better questions next week!

Last edited:
  • Haha
i was convinced that sooner or later Simon wohld come out as gay! I've been watching the latest series of NY Ramona gets worse and worse, at a party she refers to a member of staff as "the help"

Reactions: 9
Same I couldn’t even finish season one of it and same goes for Potomac didn’t bother going back to finish this season.

I’m not sure I’m going to even bother with Melbourne this week with Jackie’s gender reveal (I say on Twitter what she was having but don’t want to stick up a spoiler for anyone who wants to watch) it wasn’t what I predicted. Sure she’s a physic what did she need a gender reveal for 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same I couldn’t even finish season one of it and same goes for Potomac didn’t bother going back to finish this season.

I’m not sure I’m going to even bother with Melbourne this week with Jackie’s gender reveal (I say on Twitter what she was having but don’t want to stick up a spoiler for anyone who wants to watch) it wasn’t what I predicted. Sure she’s a physic what did she need a gender reveal for 😉
Jackie being a physic makes me laugh like a drain, she's as phoney as hell!

• Haha
Michael Darby actually gives the creeps so badly. I find him so hard to watch or even hate watch. They are the most uncomfortable couple to watch. Part of me was glad he wasn't at the reunion but the other half of me wanted to see him get called out yet again for being a creepy weirdo

Reactions: 8
I've been really enjoying rewatching! How different back then when they didn't have I phones etc!
I like Jill too, she really has a good heart!
I didn't like Alex or Simon to start with, but they're kinda growing on me now!
Bethany can be quite nasty, Kelly, never liked, Ramona, bat tit crazy!
I'm on season 3, scary island!

I thought that was the final reunion, no idea who this woman is, but looks like she's gonna be asking better questions next week!
If you like Jill you'll be happy she's on season 2 of the Ultimate Girls Trip. I like her. She to me was exactly what I expected a NY housewife to be. Scary Island is my favourite trip of any city :ROFLMAO:

The guest host for Potomac is Nicki Minaj... a popular rapper in the US

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you like Jill you'll be happy she's on season 2 of the Ultimate Girls Trip. I like her. She to me was exactly what I expected a NY housewife to be. Scary Island is my favourite trip of any city :ROFLMAO:

The guest host for Potomac is Nicki Minaj... a popular rapper in the US
Thanks, I never noticed Jill's name on the cast list, it will be good to see here, it's been a long time!!
Never heard of Nicki, do you know why she's on the show?

Thanks, I never noticed Jill's name on the cast list, it will be good to see here, it's been a long time!!
Never heard of Nicki, do you know why she's on the show?
I'm happy Jill is part of the cast. I'm hoping that NY can bring her back... I think she would help turn the franchise back around to what it used to be!

She's a big fan of the show. Maybe the producers want to shake things up and decided to bring in someone new? From what I know of her, Nicki is outspoken. From clips I've seen she asks good questions!

Reactions: 6
I'm happy Jill is part of the cast. I'm hoping that NY can bring her back... I think she would help turn the franchise back around to what it used to be!

She's a big fan of the show. Maybe the producers want to shake things up and decided to bring in someone new? From what I know of her, Nicki is outspoken. From clips I've seen she asks good questions!
I noticed it looks like she's going to ask some probing questions! Maybe time to get rid of Andy Cohen!!

• Heart
I noticed it looks like she's going to ask some probing questions! Maybe time to get rid of Andy Cohen!!
Andy will never give up his seat :ROFLMAO: But if this goes well maybe it's something they could do for all reunions... bring in someone else for a segmint to ask questions... I think that would be interesting

• Heart
i was convinced that sooner or later Simon wohld come out as gay! I've been watching the latest series of NY Ramona gets worse and worse, at a party she refers to a member of staff as "the help"
Awful woman. What century is she living ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.