The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God are you guys actually Kenya fans? I think she deserves to be called witch daily she's a nasty piece of work herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
God are you guys actually Kenya fans? I think she deserves to be called witch daily she's a nasty piece of work herself.
I wouldn't say she's my favourite by any means, but Ramona needs someone to call out her nasty, bigoted gob.

Reactions: 6
what did ramona say about black people?
When they were at Luann's house and Eboni and Ramona had a discussion and Eboni walked away APPARENTLY Ramona said 'That's why you can't have black people on the show'
Bravo are investigating 😒😒😒

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I do love Kenya. Love Tre and 50 Cynt together lol. Lu seems lovely (I’ve not watched NY yet) - I do love Kyle also! Melissa is just Melissa lol

Reactions: 5
When they were at Luann's house and Eboni and Ramona had a discussion and Eboni walked away APPARENTLY Ramona said 'That's why you can't have black people on the show'
Bravo are investigating 😒😒😒
wtaf!!!! what is there to investigate?!

Reactions: 2
wtaf!!!! what is there to investigate?!
Yep I know!!!
Bravo did say in one of their investigations that a member of the crew displayed unsavoury behaviour towards Eboni.
But still investigating Ramona as Ramona denies, denies, denies!!!! She's a bleep!!!
Sorry for that term but that's all she is!!

Reactions: 8
Yep I know!!!
Bravo did say in one of their investigations that a member of the crew displayed unsavoury behaviour towards Eboni.
But still investigating Ramona as Ramona denies, denies, denies!!!! She's a bleep!!!
Sorry for that term but that's all she is!!
The investigation is over and Ramona was cleared. IMO she most likely said something offensive.... maybe not those exact words. She is a bleep. There is a lot of speculation that part of the reason the reunion didn't take place was to protect Ramona from fan questions about her racist behaviour because she's on the Ultimate Girls Trip. Andy did ask her about the Black Shabot dinner on Watch What Happens Live. Ramona deflected and apologized as she always does "I went to that dinner for people to get to know me, I should have just listened and I'm sorry" :rolleyes: :mad: Ramona "the apologizer"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ramona displayed racist and highly classicist behavior throughout all the seasons. She should have been fired a long time ago. I miss Carole, Heather, Bethenny and Aviva because they used to call her out all the time.

Reactions: 13
The investigation is over and Ramona was cleared. IMO she most likely said something offensive.... maybe not those exact words. She is a bleep. There is a lot of speculation that part of the reason the reunion didn't take place was to protect Ramona from fan questions about her racist behaviour because she's on the Ultimate Girls Trip. Andy did ask her about the Black Shabot dinner on Watch What Happens Live. Ramona deflected and apologized as she always does "I went to that dinner for people to get to know me, I should have just listened and I'm sorry" :rolleyes: :mad: Ramona "the apologizer"
Yeah i just googled there and went down a rabbit hole.
She DEFINITELY said something... Remember on NY at the dinner she talked about being persecuted in college etc... She's such a gowl

Reactions: 3
time for NY on ITVbe! the recap was just argument after argument :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
All caught up, that was actually better than I thought it was going to be!
Love her or dislike her, Ramona brings the drama!
Surprised at Cynthia being tetchy, she's normally so laid back!
Luanne flashing, hilarious!
Teresa and Melissa really don't like each other!
Nothing said to Kenya being an hour late think they're all afraid of her!
Oh and Kyle, um not much to say!!

Does anyone know how many more episodes there are?

All caught up, that was actually better than I thought it was going to be!
Love her or dislike her, Ramona brings the drama!
Surprised at Cynthia being tetchy, she's normally so laid back!
Luanne flashing, hilarious!
Teresa and Melissa really don't like each other!
Nothing said to Kenya being an hour late think they're all afraid of her!
Oh and Kyle, um not much to say!!

Does anyone know how many more episodes there are?
As far as I know its 8 but I don't know about a reunion.

They've already lined up possible cast fir Ultimate Girls Trip season 2 😝😝

As far as I know its 8 but I don't know about a reunion.

They've already lined up possible cast fir Ultimate Girls Trip season 2 😝😝
I did see stories about season 2 and a whole new cast... but wasn't the trip to Bluestone Manor supposed to be season 2 of Ultimate Girls Trip? What happened to that? I haven't seen it mentioned since filming wrapped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.