The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heather's company is doing incredibly well.
I believe Whitney networth might be overblown but her husband apparently made money from being top sellers for what looks to me like MLM companies (but it might not be).
Jennie used to own 5 clinics she said and still own one, so I'll give her a pass.
For Lisa, I always found her lifestyle a bit weird for having 6 brand of tequila that no one has ever heard of (seems like there's some creative accounting going on).
Mary is literally a cult leader than lives off her followers money..
yeah the only one that I can say makes sense is heather, those aesthetic clinics make so much money so her lifestyle doesn't surprise me I think Lisa also said she has a marketing agency so it's not just the tequila that brings in her money

I just went to see if Peacock TV has free trails because I want to watch the Ultimate Girls Trip.... I saw that for UK/Ireland Peacock is free if you have Sky or NOW. If anyone from there is interested thought I'd share
it will be on hayu

Reactions: 5
They might be doing well, I'm not saying they aren't but the moving of headquarters in such a short time for her husband (twice in a year), and the fact that they're renting and don't own any home is a bit off for me. The same way Heather was listing the best way to launder money (source: Ozark 😂); where I live, jewelries are often used do launder money too.
Ok I see where you are coming from.
My guess the reason they are renting would be they owe the IRS or they don’t really reside in SLC and renting to be on the show.
Who knows. The longer they are all on the show the more we will find out.

Reactions: 4
Mexico trip on itvb, what a couple of grabby cows Romona and sonjay were about the rooms, especially as Bethany didn't even want Romona on the trip! And don't get me started on how Romona treats the house staff, she's so obnoxious and rude!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mexico trip on itvb, what a couple of grabby cows Romona and sonjay were about the rooms, especially as Bethany didn't even want Romona on the trip! And don't get me started on how Romona treats the house staff, she's so obnoxious and rude!!
It was morifying, If I was Bethanney I would have said "this is exactly why I didn;t wnt to invite you". I wonder how it works with the group trips, are they obligated toinvite all of the cast?

It was morifying, If I was Bethanney I would have said "this is exactly why I didn;t wnt to invite you". I wonder how it works with the group trips, are they obligated toinvite all of the cast?
They must be, I’m arching Potomac and they are all at Monique lake house and her and Candaice aren’t even speaking to each other. You wouldn’t invite or accept an invitation from someone you weren’t speaking to unless you had to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They must be, I’m arching Potomac and they are all at Monique lake house and her and Candaice aren’t even speaking to each other. You wouldn’t invite or accept an invitation from someone you weren’t speaking to unless you had to.
never really got into pontomac but might try, that sounds hilariously awkward

kelly in Orange County is ridiculous "I can't be racist, I;m mexican" in hindsight it is no surprise she became a Trump supporter

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've just watched the fiest episode of Ultimate Girls Trip and I will say it right now Ramona is the biggest gowl of ALL time xx she's just disgusting 😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like on this one Romana invited herself!
One of my fave moments of NY, half the women falling out inside, Luanne falling over outside! The good old days of NY!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I posted for those who don't have hayu but do have sky or NOW:rolleyes:
Yep I have HayU but I was gping through my tv it's an LG tv and they have an offer on at the moment 3 months free of Peakock which is the channel that is showing Ultimate Girls Trip, so it seems that a lot of smart tvs have the offer on.. If you go into your content store on your tv it's there.. My mom has the offer in her content/app store on her Samsung tv... Otherwise download Cinema HD apk and you can watch ANYTHING from the US about 8 hours after it airs in US thats how I watch everything instead of waiting for SKY to air months later 😜😜

Reactions: 3
It looks like on this one Romana invited herself!
One of my fave moments of NY, half the women falling out inside, Luanne falling over outside! The good old days of NY!
I was amazed she didn;t break something!

Reactions: 4
Yep I have HayU but I was gping through my tv it's an LG tv and they have an offer on at the moment 3 months free of Peakock which is the channel that is showing Ultimate Girls Trip, so it seems that a lot of smart tvs have the offer on.. If you go into your content store on your tv it's there.. My mom has the offer in her content/app store on her Samsung tv... Otherwise download Cinema HD apk and you can watch ANYTHING from the US about 8 hours after it airs in US thats how I watch everything instead of waiting for SKY to air months later 😜😜
Amazing! Thanks for that tip @Lmkgirl ! I'll be watching as soon as I'm done work :D

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's an obnoxious, entitled witch. Kenya was good! 👑👑
I don't like really saying this as it is a hard subject BUT I would love if Ramona would repeat what she apparently said about Eboni and black people in front of this bunch of ladies... They would put her in her place quite quickly...and she would be shown up for the elitist, racist, arrogant witch that she is.

I feel Sonja would have been a much better fit.
Season 2 has already been confirmed by Andy and he says it's going to be ex housewives together for the next season 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you not think it’s an act to create the drama now? As in they’ve agreed before this would be the storyline
They might be guided in a certain way, i guess, but i can't see anyone being able to control Ramona and her foul mouth . She's an elitist, bigoted pig and i hope that Kenya rips her a new one, because she deserves it.

• Haha
Haven't seen it yet, waiting for Hayu, but saw a clip on you tube of them on a plane, Ramona bigging herself up for a change, then calling Kenya witch, good start Ramaona:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I stayed up until 5am watching UGT! I loveeeeeee it so much. It’s my favourite - I hope there will be a reunion each time

it’s on hayu rn

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.