The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just finished rewatching Vancouver, I'd forgotten how nasty some of them were :ROFLMAO: I know Mary got picked on alot, but I really couldn't take to her, there was something unlikeable about her!
Might have to rewatch Miami for new season, can't really remember much about it!

Reactions: 5
Are Teddi and her husband really wealthy? She presented her new house in Open House and I am shocked by the size compared to their previous home. Her house starts at 10:20

Teddi was the richest out of all of them, her father is John mellincamp she lives in his shadow according to Denise Richards

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm trying to watch the latest RHBH as slooooowly as possible as its just so good!
I'm just here to say I'm all for Sutton - I'm hoping Crystal becomes less of a mean girl, but I'm up to the Rinna Harry Hamlin pasta party and its not looking good.

Reactions: 7
I've just finished rewatching Vancouver, I'd forgotten how nasty some of them were :ROFLMAO: I know Mary got picked on alot, but I really couldn't take to her, there was something unlikeable about her!
Might have to rewatch Miami for new season, can't really remember much about it!
I cannot rmember but I as far as i do, no one in Vancouver was at all likeable :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Teddi was the richest out of all of them, her father is John mellincamp she lives in his shadow according to Denise Richards
The house is in encino which is where dorit lives too. I think it’s a nice house but it’s just a bigger version of the ones all the vanderpump rules lot bought. I googled and it was 6.5m. I don’t think you’d get a lot for that in Beverly Hills

Yolanda has posted pictures of the grandchild covering her face. Is there a more annoying celebrity trend? Just don’t post the picture!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's weird I've googled their worth before and what I've found is Kyle is the wealthiest (before Kathy joined), Teddi and her husband are worth about $12 million together and Sutton is worth $2 million (ex husband worth $30 million). I don't understand Sutton being worth on $2mill, Rinna has said numerous times how wealthy Sutton is?

Jen shah pisses me off. Blames her bad behaviour on people not liking the colour of her skin. bleeping insane. Her fraud defence will probably be that the fbi is inherently racist

Reactions: 9
Jen shah pisses me off. Blames her bad behaviour on people not liking the colour of her skin. bleeping insane. Her fraud defence will probably be that the fbi is inherently racist
OMG she pisses me off too with that!!! How dare she blame racism for being called out on atrocious behaviour! She tries to gaslight them all. She trolls an 18 year old and talks about his sexuality and tries to justify it that it's because he saw her vagina? Sorry Jen seeing your vagina is not making derogatory remarks about it!! She is truly vile! She's attacking a child? The women know what they signed up for, but to make excuses for bullying a kid online?? :sick: :mad:🤯

Reactions: 10
OMG she pisses me off too with that!!! How dare she blame racism for being called out on atrocious behaviour! She tries to gaslight them all. She trolls an 18 year old and talks about his sexuality and tries to justify it that it's because he saw her vagina? Sorry Jen seeing your vagina is not making derogatory remarks about it!! She is truly vile! She's attacking a child? The women know what they signed up for, but to make excuses for bullying a kid online?? :sick: :mad:🤯
The way she turned that conversation with Heather was masterful. And Heather is too weak to call her on the bullshit. So glad Meredith will be holing her accountable

The way she turned that conversation with Heather was masterful. And Heather is too weak to call her on the bullshit. So glad Meredith will be holing her accountable
Heather did comment on how Jen tried to turn things around on her during that conversation. She's seeing Jen's BS, but she's not as strong as Meredith. I don't think Meredith will back down, Heather needs to be liked so she'll flip flop. What is wrong with Lisa? Why does she have her head so far up Jen's butt? I think in the season promo she was asked if she had any financial dealings with JS... but promos can be misleading.

Reactions: 6
I just checked my prime too - it’s not included, I think you either have a glitch or are paying for it and not realising!
I watch all my real Housewives on cinema HD apk...they're available the day after they air in the US..if you need a hand how to download the apk give me a shout 🥰🥰

It's weird I've googled their worth before and what I've found is Kyle is the wealthiest (before Kathy joined), Teddi and her husband are worth about $12 million together and Sutton is worth $2 million (ex husband worth $30 million). I don't understand Sutton being worth on $2mill, Rinna has said numerous times how wealthy Sutton is?
Was she maybe still with her husband when she first introduced her? I remember it too she was like, 'owns a baseball team rich'

I watch all my real Housewives on cinema HD apk...they're available the day after they air in the US..if you need a hand how to download the apk give me a shout 🥰🥰
Gah I can’t message you (I think they disabled that feature) but I am intrigued!

Reactions: 3
Was she maybe still with her husband when she first introduced her? I remember it too she was like, 'owns a baseball team rich'
I just googled it and what I found was she got her money from her husband. I think this season she said they built their business together.

Sutton and Kyle are the wealthiest by far. Kyle and Mo own a LOT of BH real estate and Sutton is worth over $50m. I don’t know where that $2m figure is from on google but her house and car alone are worth 4x that, never mind her other assets. She got a lot when she divorced her exH and in all likelihood continues to receive generous alimony as her 3 children are not ‘of age’ in the USA.

Sutton’s ex is a hedge funder, I doubt she had anything to do with him building a business. He more than likely worked for a Investment bank or other similar and made big bonuses that way and then invested his (their) money in businesses and industries such as timber and baseball teams. She is successful in her own right on the board of high profile arts institutions but wasn't involved on the finance side.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.