The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sutton and Kyle are the wealthiest by far. Kyle and Mo own a LOT of BH real estate and Sutton is worth over $50m. I don’t know where that $2m figure is from on google but her house and car alone are worth 4x that, never mind her other assets. She got a lot when she divorced her exH and in all likelihood continues to receive generous alimony as her 3 children are not ‘of age’ in the USA.

Sutton’s ex is a hedge funder, I doubt she had anything to do with him building a business. He more than likely worked for a Investment bank or other similar and made big bonuses that way and then invested his (their) money in businesses and industries such as timber and baseball teams. She is successful in her own right on the board of high profile arts institutions but wasn't involved on the finance side.
I've been through 3 google pages and best that comes up is she's worth $30 million with her ex and $2 million on her own. I'm sure the $30 mill with the ex pays for the house and car. She did say when Erika called her "small town" that she was very proud of what her and her husband built together. Maybe she was part of their personal investment planning? She definitely has money! Wonder why Rinna hasn't commented on Kathy's wealth? None of them come anywhere close to the Hilton fortune 😅

Reactions: 5
I've been through 3 google pages and best that comes up is she's worth $30 million with her ex and $2 million on her own. I'm sure the $30 mill with the ex pays for the house and car. She did say when Erika called her "small town" that she was very proud of what her and her husband built together. Maybe she was part of their personal investment planning? She definitely has money! Wonder why Rinna hasn't commented on Kathy's wealth? None of them come anywhere close to the Hilton fortune 😅
because if you disrespect Kathy she will destroy your social life apparently everyone knows and respects her thats why crystal's kissing her ass

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is there any better platform than hayu to watch all housewives. Its down again seems to happen at least once a month it's very frustrating

Reactions: 1
I'm re watching New Jersey from the beginning. I forgot how crazy Danielle is!

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for her kids. She was so inappropriate with them, talking to them about her problems
I would be emancipated if that was my mother! She's inappropriate, embarrassing, crazy and self absorbed! Numerous times her girls stopped her from doing crazy things. They seem to parent her

Reactions: 4
If anyone has watched rho Durban, what's your thoughts? I've watched 1 ep and not sure whether to carry on?

Reactions: 1
If anyone has watched rho Durban, what's your thoughts? I've watched 1 ep and not sure whether to carry on?
Watched the whole series. I'd say it was lukewarm. I loved seeing their fashions and homes. The storylines were meh, at times hard to follow with the language going from English to Zulu. Laconco is a character, has a child with the ex president Zuma and I think it was mentioned he has multiple wives with her number 6. He is in his 70's she's in her 20's. It gets mentioned but very cryptic so you have to Google her. Annie and Kgmotosu are like the naughty girls, Soricha is the mother hen, the one who connects them them all and seems to be on the fence about most things. Nonku and Ayanda seem to get the most airtime with how their relationship develops.
I think I should have given up after episode 3 but once I start a season I like to finish it.

Reactions: 3
Watched the whole series. I'd say it was lukewarm. I loved seeing their fashions and homes. The storylines were meh, at times hard to follow with the language going from English to Zulu. Laconco is a character, has a child with the ex president Zuma and I think it was mentioned he has multiple wives with her number 6. He is in his 70's she's in her 20's. It gets mentioned but very cryptic so you have to Google her. Annie and Kgmotosu are like the naughty girls, Soricha is the mother hen, the one who connects them them all and seems to be on the fence about most things. Nonku and Ayanda seem to get the most airtime with how their relationship develops.
I think I should have given up after episode 3 but once I start a season I like to finish it.
Thankyou for that. I really wasn't sure whether to carry on with it. but I think I'll give it a miss.

Reactions: 2
I'm re watching New Jersey from the beginning. I forgot how crazy Danielle is!
She really was horrible. I was surprised when she came back,she's on the itvb series at the mo, she sure likes to load a gun and let someone else fire it!

Reactions: 4
She really was horrible. I was surprised when she came back,she's on the itvb series at the mo, she sure likes to load a gun and let someone else fire it!
That's a great way to describe her! What season is it playing? I'm almost done season 2. It was definitely shocking that they brought her back

Reactions: 3
That's a great way to describe her! What season is it playing? I'm almost done season 2. It was definitely shocking that they brought her back
I think it's season 8, it's when Joe Guidice goes to prison!

Reactions: 2
I think it's season 8, it's when Joe Guidice goes to prison!
New Jersey is my favourite. They've been really good from the beginning. A few other cities that I watch haven't been great the last 2 seasons but NJ stayed strong even with the pandemic. Those girls know how to create drama!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.