The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Rinna determined to make Sutton into a villain to deflect from Erika.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they all joined in with that technique to be honest, they are so desperate to stay on the theiving witches good side.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if they all joined in with that technique to be honest, they are so desperate to stay on the theiving witches good side.
The question is why do they want to be on her good side ?

Reactions: 8
Thé interviewer asks “ Did Erika know anything ?”
Someone on Tom’s side asks for the camera to be turned off.
Tom clearly wants to say something and decides to say “ I think she does”
I just checked it’s still on Bravohistorian Instagram account. Check it out.

Reactions: 3
Dorit and Kyle are in tit with Erika because of everything they've said on the show behind her back. When I watched the latest episode I noticed that whatever Erika says Rinna nods her head yes... she must be scared of Erika. I hope she gets on Erika's bad sad so we can find out what she's scared of

Reactions: 8
Thé interviewer asks “ Did Erika know anything ?”
Someone on Tom’s side asks for the camera to be turned off.
Tom clearly wants to say something and decides to say “ I think she does”
I just checked it’s still on Bravohistorian Instagram account. Check it out.
Oh wow Tom looks so unwell. My grandfather recently passed and had dementia, he had this look no question. Dark sunken eyes for one. Oh dear what a mess they are in 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t suppose anyone knows when the reunion is meant to be aired???
Maybe end of October/beginning of November? I saw on a housewives IG account that NJ is set to air in November and will probably take BH's time slot. BH is at episode 18 so there can't be many left

Reactions: 2
This is schedule for RHOBH by the looks of it, looks like only the finale left then reunions?!
I don't recall at the end of last night's episode anything about "next week on the finale". Surprised that it's next week!

Reactions: 1
watching NJ on ITVbe, Melissa's shop is just ridiculous, it must be haemorriging money surely?

watching NJ on ITVbe, Melissa's shop is just ridiculous, it must be haemorriging money surely?
And that restaurant Joe had:LOL: which as far as I remember (at least what I read) he only rented out for a storyline and didn’t actually own it. The two of them need to go to go with their daft fake stupid storylines.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.