The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Foster is an egotistical, misogynistic piece of tit. Their dinner parties were all him playing his music. Whilst Yolanda was in her prime she suited him then she got ill and he lost interest. She was 100% more invested in that relationship than he ever was. Their house was by far the best one in the entire show.
god those dinner parties seemed awful

Reactions: 12
I hate when there's not a colour theme in the reunions it just looks messy but omg Erika looks so bad
That’s such a good point. I also love a colour theme.
I would say Dorit looked the best thé rest were questionable. Surprised Erika could not afford the latest Alexandre Vauthier dress.

Reactions: 8
I'm catching up on NY from ITVb the last week, I wish they had filmed Luanne trying to get on stage and sing at the jazz bar and not being allowed to. cringe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm catching up on NY from ITVb the last week, I wish they had filmed Luanne trying to get on stage and sing at the jazz bar and not being allowed to. cringe :ROFLMAO:
They make me laugh how they go on fall out with each other, then next day all lovey dovey (apart from Ramona!) Other franchises hold on to the arguement for ages!!

Reactions: 2
They make me laugh how they go on fall out with each other, then next day all lovey dovey (apart from Ramona!) Other franchises hold on to the arguement for ages!!
yeah it is so bizarre! I really don;t like the new design of Dorinda's house, the sitting room with blue and pink makes me think of something from changing rooms :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yeah it is so bizarre! I really don;t like the new design of Dorinda's house, the sitting room with blue and pink makes me think of something from changing rooms :ROFLMAO:
Where does Dorinda get her money from? I've never heard of her having a job?

Reactions: 2
I heard an interview with Bob Mortimer on the radio yesterday and who would have thought but he loves real housewives. OC’s his favourite.

• Haha
  • Wow
omg Sonja in this episode in Mexico... I have never seen her more of a mess

I heard an interview with Bob Mortimer on the radio yesterday and who would have thought but he loves real housewives. OC’s his favourite.
I think he also spoke about this on Off Menu if anyone else listens to it! very unexpected!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210918-184134_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210918-184136_Instagram.jpg

Apparently, Bethenny knew that Tom was broke. He owed money to her ex-boyfriend and tons of other guys. This may explain why she was talking down to Erika when they went to her Hampton House.

• Wow
  • Heart
I do find it amusing how Bethenny seems to know everything about everyone and always has something to say about people 😂 and I am a Bethenny fan!!!

Reactions: 14
Does NY being drama? I need to start a new HW
I love NY, my fav franchise

i am watching millionaire matchmaker with crazy kelly from NYC, how Pattie (or anyone) can claim she was not totally crazy in that series is just..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Are Teddi and her husband really wealthy? She presented her new house in Open House and I am shocked by the size compared to their previous home. Her house starts at 10:20

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.